Windows 10: Cannot Log into Administrator Account

Discus and support Cannot Log into Administrator Account in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hello, I was working on my laptop when suddenly my system restarted and I lost all my personal files( I have a back up). However, I cannot login as... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by MeeneeshKardale, Nov 13, 2015.

1. Cannot Log into Administrator Account

Hello,

I was working on my laptop when suddenly my system restarted and I lost all my personal files( I have a back up). However, I cannot login as administrator, it says you are logged in using temporary account. I tried resetting my laptop as well as I did the registry correction given in the threads but nothing works. I live in the Netherlands so my windows 10 language is in Dutch which I cannot change into English. Can anybody help me ?? I dont know what to do?

Cheers

:)

MeeneeshKardale, Nov 13, 2015

2. Cannot log into local Administrator account because i logged into my Microsoft Account. Now I can't sign out of the microsoft account

Removing a Microsoft account from your Windows 10 PC requires you to be logged in to a different account. Once you're logged in to a different account, follow these steps to remove your Microsoft account:

• Click the Start button.
    • Click Settings.
    • Click Accounts.
    • Scroll down and click the Microsoft account you'd like to delete.
    • Click Remove.
    • Click Yes.

Do let us know if you need any other assistance.

Darian Tab, Nov 13, 2015
  3. Cannot log into local Administrator account because i logged into my Microsoft Account. Now I can't sign out of the microsoft account

I was recently using the Administrator account as my daily account and it was working well. Until I accidentally logged into my Microsoft Account and it made my Administrator into a remote user account. Now the built-in administrator and Microsoft account
    merged and i cannot sign out of it.

Going to command prompt and reactivating built-in administrator

net user administrator /active:yes

And the sign in screen still shows my remote account.

I need to fix this because i'm having permission problems with most of my files.
    Cannot Log into Administrator Account [​IMG]

I already removed the device from the Microsoft website and it's still there.

Ryan.nguyen389, Nov 13, 2015
Thema:

Cannot Log into Administrator Account

1. Cannot Log into Administrator Account - Similar Threads - Cannot Log Administrator

2. Cannot log in to administrator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot log in to administrator: I accidentally disabled the admin account on my laptop, and on the login page it doesn't have the option to switch users so I am stuck on my normal user account with no permissions. so when I try to reset the laptop it doesnt even have the option to say "yes" and put in...
  3. Cannot log in to administrator

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot log in to administrator: I accidentally disabled the admin account on my laptop, and on the login page it doesn't have the option to switch users so I am stuck on my normal user account with no permissions. so when I try to reset the laptop it doesnt even have the option to say "yes" and put in...
  4. The organization administrator account cannot be logged in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The organization administrator account cannot be logged in.: Since the mobile phone number has been changed, it cannot be verified by the mobile phone number, and there is no other verification method, so it is impossible to log in....
  5. The organization administrator account cannot be logged in.

The organization administrator account cannot be logged in.: Since the mobile phone number has been changed, it cannot be verified by the mobile phone number, and there is no other verification method, so it is impossible to log in....
  6. Cannot log into administrator account on desktop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot log into administrator account on desktop: After updating/restarting, we are unable to login into administrator account since we cannot remember the password to the account. Tried restarting computer as recommended, but that brought us back to administrator login page. Updating the password to the Microsoft account...
  7. Cannot log into administrator account on desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot log into administrator account on desktop: After updating/restarting, we are unable to login into administrator account since we cannot remember the password to the account. Tried restarting computer as recommended, but that brought us back to administrator login page. Updating the password to the Microsoft account...
  8. Cannot log into administrator account on desktop

9. Cannot log into my 2nd administrator account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cannot log into my 2nd administrator account: Hi guys, I was mucking about and added a 2nd user to my main user account for my mother. Once I logged into that new user, my old administrator user seems to have disappeared. I have since logged back into my uni login account but I can only see a new profile may be an old...
  10. cannot logging in administrator

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    cannot logging in administrator: I am using windows 10. 1909 ,before I logging as administrator without password,now its asking for password.can I get the solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-logging-in-administrator/c1f83149-1384-42da-92c2-92858cc75fae