Windows 10: Cannot log into microsoftjigsaw it asks me to sign into an account I never had

Discus and support Cannot log into microsoftjigsaw it asks me to sign into an account I never had in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I cannot log into Microsoft Jigsaw with my Microsoft Account. Help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MissionBog17491, Aug 24, 2018.

1. Cannot log into microsoftjigsaw it asks me to sign into an account I never had

I cannot log into Microsoft Jigsaw with my Microsoft Account. Help

:)

MissionBog17491, Aug 24, 2018
  2. Geethu B Win User

Problems logging in to account

Hi Suzanne,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you have an issue with logging in to Microsoft Account. I will surely help you to fix this issue.

To understand the issue better, let me know what is the complete error message you get while logging in to Microsoft Account?

This issue could have occurred due to incorrect Microsoft Account Settings.

Try the steps listed here:

Method 1:

I suggest you to sign in to your Microsoft Account directly and check if you face any issues.

How do I sign in to my Microsoft account?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-live/sign-in-how

Method 2:

If the issue persists, I suggest you to try the steps in the article which will help you to identify and fix some problems with the
    Microsoft Account.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/sign-in-cant

Note: Try the steps which you have not tried before.

To resolve the issue related to Microsoft Office 2016, I suggest you to post the query in Microsoft Office 2016 forums.

Results in Office - Microsoft Community

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Aug 24, 2018
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Surface Pro: Sign-in asks for MS Account Password

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

• Are you able to login to Windows?

I suggest you to again create PIN password and check if the issue persist

Follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Go to all settings.

• Click on Accounts, under sign in options.

• Select Add PIN and check if the helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Aug 24, 2018
  4. DavidCR57 Win User

Cannot log into microsoftjigsaw it asks me to sign into an account I never had

Problem logging into Windows 10 account: We can't sign into your account.

This offers me the option of Sign Out or Dismiss.

I select Sign Out and up pops the same message in a loop.

It seems to list my account as one to access but won't let me in. I can log into the Administrator account.

I think the account profile is corrupt.

I checked for Windows Updates and my machine is current.

What steps do I take?

DavidCR57, Aug 24, 2018
Thema:

Cannot log into microsoftjigsaw it asks me to sign into an account I never had

1. Cannot log into microsoftjigsaw it asks me to sign into an account I never had - Similar Threads - Cannot log microsoftjigsaw

2. Cannot sign-in family.microsoft.com because it keep asking me sign in but don't let me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot sign-in family.microsoft.com because it keep asking me sign in but don't let me: I have not login family.microsoft.com since a few months ago. I have enabled 2 factors authentication for my account. Today when I try to login with Chrome going to family.microsoft.com, I followed the procedure and authorize myself using Microsoft Authenticator app. I...
  3. Cannot sign-in family.microsoft.com because it keep asking me sign in but don't let me

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot sign-in family.microsoft.com because it keep asking me sign in but don't let me: I have not login family.microsoft.com since a few months ago. I have enabled 2 factors authentication for my account. Today when I try to login with Chrome going to family.microsoft.com, I followed the procedure and authorize myself using Microsoft Authenticator app. I...
  4. I had 2 Microsoft accounts, I cancelled 1 recently but my computer keeps asking me to log...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I had 2 Microsoft accounts, I cancelled 1 recently but my computer keeps asking me to log...: I'm on Windows 11. When I get a message that I need to sign in to Microsoft it's always the old account which I cancelled. Why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-had-2-microsoft-accounts-i-cancelled-1-recently/620bbe9f-7e4f-4c47-ad74-6c445343c17d
  5. I had 2 Microsoft accounts, I cancelled 1 recently but my computer keeps asking me to log...

I had 2 Microsoft accounts, I cancelled 1 recently but my computer keeps asking me to log...: I'm on Windows 11. When I get a message that I need to sign in to Microsoft it's always the old account which I cancelled. Why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-had-2-microsoft-accounts-i-cancelled-1-recently/620bbe9f-7e4f-4c47-ad74-6c445343c17d
  6. I never required a password to sign in to my laptop. Last night it asks me to sign in to my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I never required a password to sign in to my laptop. Last night it asks me to sign in to my...: I never required a password to sign in to my laptop. I just had to click on sign in and it started. Last night it asks me to sign in to my verify my Microsoft account. Then it tells me the service is temporarily not available. What should I do??...
  7. I never required a password to sign in to my laptop. Last night it asks me to sign in to my...

I never required a password to sign in to my laptop. Last night it asks me to sign in to my...: I never required a password to sign in to my laptop. I just had to click on sign in and it started. Last night it asks me to sign in to my verify my Microsoft account. Then it tells me the service is temporarily not available. What should I do??...
  8. Cannot log into PC. Asks for pin. No sign in options. Account doesn't exist.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cannot log into PC. Asks for pin. No sign in options. Account doesn't exist.: After an upgrade my PC asked for a pin. I do not have a windows pin i always used a password. I could not reset the pin because because the email account was incorrect from when it was set up due to a typo. The email did not exist. I had no other identification set up. I...
  9. Local Account password I NEVER HAD

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Local Account password I NEVER HAD: used media tool windows 10 v1909 making Local Account with a pin number no option for password. I want my PC to start with my Outlook Microsoft Account which asks for a current Local Account password I NEVER HAD made only pin number...
  10. BitLocker - never had an account!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BitLocker - never had an account!!: Hi, after a period of non use I've turned my thinkpad on to be met with the message 'Enter the recovery key to get going again' even though I've never had an account!?! I can't even reset it has it says the drive is locked by BitLocker?? Any help and advice will be greatly...