Windows 10: Cannot login, login screen dissappearing

Discus and support Cannot login, login screen dissappearing in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hello, When I tried to login to my Windows 10 PC, the following happend: Cannot login windows 10 - YouTube I am unable to sign in. My account... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by bramhaag, Mar 4, 2017.

1. bramhaag Win User

Cannot login, login screen dissappearing

Hello,

When I tried to login to my Windows 10 PC, the following happend: Cannot login windows 10 - YouTube

I am unable to sign in. My account requires a password but it doesn't give me time to enter it.

Restarting doesn't work.

[youtube]lofIq73Fmx4[/youtube]

:)

bramhaag, Mar 4, 2017

2. Microsoft login account window doesn't show - cannot login to my Microsoft account

Hi!

I've updated my windows to 10, and everything is brilliant, with EXCEPTION.

I cannot login to my microsoft account (except from the fact I actually CAN login on the microsoft website, but that's it). Whenever I want to login in the Microsoft store or in the settings->accounts
    or even when I've tried to open Technical Support and it has prompted me to login to my microsoft account - I couldn't.

The issue is, that whenever I click I want to login, a window pops-up for like a second or less...and dissappears. It looks like system has prompted and is opening microsoft account login window, but after a second it decides not to..and eventually closes.
    So I cannot install anything from the store, I cannot personalize my pc account to my microsoft account, I even cannot use the technical support option, as I simply cannot login.

Can anyone help me out with this?

AsiaNowakowska, Mar 4, 2017
  3. No Login screen after sleep mode/first start, W10

Whenever I startup my PC, or get out of sleep mode, the login screen does not appear after I press a button. The clock dissappears, and the background greys out a bit, but the login screen does not appear.

Funny thing is, after I do a restart within W10, it DOES appear. So I can work around it, but it shouldn't happen in the first place.

Anyone know how to fix it?

Laurens Blei, Mar 4, 2017
  4. Cannot login, login screen dissappearing

Welcome to the TenForums @bramhaag

Before this activity started did you install or uninstall any hardware or software.

Can you boot into the Advance Startup options. Once there can you invoke Windows System Restore and restore to an earlier point in time.

Ken

Caledon Ken, Mar 5, 2017
Thema:

Cannot login, login screen dissappearing

1. Cannot login, login screen dissappearing - Similar Threads - Cannot login login

2. Cannot login to my New PC, stuck at login screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot login to my New PC, stuck at login screen: Ok, so I just bought a new pc. Got it yesterday, set up the admin profile like I've done on dozens of computers over the years.. Played games for a few hours. Shutdown. Start it this morning, go to login screen. Click Sign In. And it kicks me backs to date and time screen....
  3. Cannot login to my New PC, stuck at login screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot login to my New PC, stuck at login screen: Ok, so I just bought a new pc. Got it yesterday, set up the admin profile like I've done on dozens of computers over the years.. Played games for a few hours. Shutdown. Start it this morning, go to login screen. Click Sign In. And it kicks me backs to date and time screen....
  4. Cannot login to my New PC, stuck at login screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. Cannot login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot login: Whenevery I try to login into my laptop with any account, I get the error "The User Profile Service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded."My laptop is a HP Stream 11 Pro G3.I cannot access any more info since I can't access my laptop due to not being able to...
  6. Cannot login

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot login: Whenevery I try to login into my laptop with any account, I get the error "The User Profile Service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded."My laptop is a HP Stream 11 Pro G3.I cannot access any more info since I can't access my laptop due to not being able to...
  7. Cannot Login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cannot Login: Apps like Store and Feedback do not understand I am logged in so show me as NOT logged in demand I login. This started since Microsoft said it has changed so users cannot log out/in or something like that....
  8. Cannot get to login screen.

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot get to login screen.: Hi, My pc refuses to show the login screen. All I see is the mouse cursor and a black screen. I have a Bluetooth keyboard and mouse which are working so I know windows is loaded. Also win+p brings up the project a screen thing and win+u brings up narrator. Any ideas on how...
  9. Cannot login

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Cannot login: Have finally got back home after three months away and fired up the 10 desktop it went to updates did whatever ti does and now I cannot login - wrong password or some such annoying rot. What can I do?? as i am not game to fire up my main laptop either now and they are both...
  10. Cannot Login. Missing users on login screen.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Cannot Login. Missing users on login screen.: I have a problem with an old aspire 5920. I've upgraded it correctly to the latest build of Win10 32bit. I was already on a clean Win10 installation. Now I cannot logon anymore because the logon screen is just empty. If I press enter the clock/screensaver disappear but the...