Windows 10: Cannot login to Edge app on iPhone.

Discus and support Cannot login to Edge app on iPhone. in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Changed my Microsoft account, and just noticed that Edge app only offers to sign into old account. Do not see an option to login into another account.... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Hewjr100, Dec 15, 2017.

1. Hewjr100 Win User

Cannot login to Edge app on iPhone.

Changed my Microsoft account, and just noticed that Edge app only offers to sign into old account. Do not see an option to login into another account. Using Edge 6.0, not beta.

Henry

:)

Hewjr100, Dec 15, 2017
  2. BuzzLS Win User

Cannot link Iphone

I found an icon on the bottom of the Edge screen on the iPhone and clicked it, and now Settings recognizes the iPhone. However, all it seems to do is to recognize pages I viewed on Edge on my phone when I open Edge on my computer. I cannot link Onedrive
    or other Microsoft apps, nor can I access files (such as photos) on my phone from my computer.

BuzzLS, Dec 15, 2017
  3. JoeDZ Win User
    Cannort run Edge after upgrading to Windows 10 on a networked machine.

I upgraded at work computer from Windows 7 Enterprise to Windows 10 Enterprise. It was an upgrade not a clean install, and I did this while logged onto the computer with my network account, which has administration privileges on the machine (had been added
    to the Administrators group).

The install took a long time but finally finished and things seemed fine, until I tried to access the Edge application. I got the now familiar message about not being able to access Edge (or other modern apps) with the Built-in Administrator account. I
    have tried the security policy fix, the command line net user fix and the registry settings fix. After rebooting, I still get the same error and cannot even run the calculator, another modern app.

I have two network logins, for each of two domains. Both of my logins are unable to access Edge. Both logins have administrator privilege on the machines. Another team member, who also has administrative privileges on my machine also cannot run edge.

Also, strangely, the Built-in administrator account was not created as "Administrator", but as "50053" (my identity on one of the domains). I was able to do command line entries to give it a password. So I can now log onto the local machine as an administrator.

Of course, when logged onto the local machine (and not the network), I cannot access Edge, which I now understand (sort of). I am OK if I cannot access Edge when logged in as Administrator on the local machine, but when logged into the network, for work,
    I would like Edge and the other modern apps to work.

Does placing the network login identity in the Administrators group make it start behaving as if it were the Built-in Administrator account? Has kind of inheritance happened? Is the only solution to doa clean install, and then have the network admins
    rejoin the computer to the network?

JoeDZ, Dec 15, 2017
Thema:

Cannot login to Edge app on iPhone.

1. Cannot login to Edge app on iPhone. - Similar Threads - Cannot login Edge

2. Cannot display MSstore content, cannot login XBOX app, cannot login Feedback

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot display MSstore content, cannot login XBOX app, cannot login Feedback: Hi,My laptop running Windows 11 was working fine before until recently I found my XBOX app was not signed in.I clicked the signin button and nothing happened. My games from XGPU are there but need my account to continue.I opened Microsoft Store, and it shows cannot load the...
  3. Cannot display MSstore content, cannot login XBOX app, cannot login Feedback

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot display MSstore content, cannot login XBOX app, cannot login Feedback: Hi,My laptop running Windows 11 was working fine before until recently I found my XBOX app was not signed in.I clicked the signin button and nothing happened. My games from XGPU are there but need my account to continue.I opened Microsoft Store, and it shows cannot load the...
  4. Cannot login to XBOX App

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot login to XBOX App: I get this error every single time, started happening like 2d ago I have followed every single tutorial I could find as well, no success [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-login-to-xbox-app/178d695b-05f7-4a1d-b357-6d6ef6ed11a9
  5. iPhone & PC iPhone app

iPhone & PC iPhone app: Hello, Guys have a question regarding the iPhone & iPhone PC App. I love my PC, but I'm missing the messaging eco future that apple implemented while back - between their devices. Initially, when I try connecting via the app, it didn't eves ask for my number to verify...
  6. Edge not syncing with iphone

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Edge not syncing with iphone: I started using Edge on my iphone and my Surface mainly to sync my bookmarks and my passwords but the syncing is not working with the iphone. Any ideas or is it a Microsoft issue? submitted by /u/ChrPa [link] [comments]...
  7. apps for iphone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    apps for iphone: what app can I intale on my iPhone that will show a spy hidden app? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apps-for-iphone/e93ab595-c4c8-4d4f-ae15-e2eae1d935ef
  8. mail app, cannot login

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    mail app, cannot login: I have a problem with Mail App on my new laptop. When I tried to log into my gmail account via this app, I received an error "Something went wrong, we're sorry, but we weren't able to do that. Error code: 0x8000000b. " It happened when I was submitting my login data....
  9. Cannot login to Sticky Note App

Cannot login to Sticky Note App: Hi, After the Sticky Note App was updated and required me to log in, I cannot use the App anymore. The Login page when I open the Sticky Note App is not responsive. The Login Page shows my email account and when I left click on the box, nothing happened. No matter how many...
  10. Cannot login web based email with Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Cannot login web based email with Edge: After upgrading from 8.1, I cannot log into Yahoo mail or any other web based mail. Once the user name and password is entered and I click Sign-In, the browser acts like I clicked refresh. User name and password are cleared with no error and a new ad is displayed in the...