Windows 10: Cannot login to Edge app on iPhone.

Discus and support Cannot login to Edge app on iPhone. in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Changed my Microsoft account, and just noticed that Edge app only offers to sign into old account. Do not see an option to login into another account.... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Hewjr100, Dec 15, 2017.

1. Hewjr100 Win User

Cannot login to Edge app on iPhone.

Changed my Microsoft account, and just noticed that Edge app only offers to sign into old account. Do not see an option to login into another account. Using Edge 6.0, not beta.

Henry

:)

Hewjr100, Dec 15, 2017
  2. BuzzLS Win User

Cannot link Iphone

I found an icon on the bottom of the Edge screen on the iPhone and clicked it, and now Settings recognizes the iPhone. However, all it seems to do is to recognize pages I viewed on Edge on my phone when I open Edge on my computer. I cannot link Onedrive
    or other Microsoft apps, nor can I access files (such as photos) on my phone from my computer.

BuzzLS, Dec 15, 2017
  3. JoeDZ Win User
    Cannort run Edge after upgrading to Windows 10 on a networked machine.

I upgraded at work computer from Windows 7 Enterprise to Windows 10 Enterprise. It was an upgrade not a clean install, and I did this while logged onto the computer with my network account, which has administration privileges on the machine (had been added
    to the Administrators group).

The install took a long time but finally finished and things seemed fine, until I tried to access the Edge application. I got the now familiar message about not being able to access Edge (or other modern apps) with the Built-in Administrator account. I
    have tried the security policy fix, the command line net user fix and the registry settings fix. After rebooting, I still get the same error and cannot even run the calculator, another modern app.

I have two network logins, for each of two domains. Both of my logins are unable to access Edge. Both logins have administrator privilege on the machines. Another team member, who also has administrative privileges on my machine also cannot run edge.

Also, strangely, the Built-in administrator account was not created as "Administrator", but as "50053" (my identity on one of the domains). I was able to do command line entries to give it a password. So I can now log onto the local machine as an administrator.

Of course, when logged onto the local machine (and not the network), I cannot access Edge, which I now understand (sort of). I am OK if I cannot access Edge when logged in as Administrator on the local machine, but when logged into the network, for work,
    I would like Edge and the other modern apps to work.

Does placing the network login identity in the Administrators group make it start behaving as if it were the Built-in Administrator account? Has kind of inheritance happened? Is the only solution to doa clean install, and then have the network admins
    rejoin the computer to the network?

JoeDZ, Dec 15, 2017
Thema:

Cannot login to Edge app on iPhone.

1. Cannot login to Edge app on iPhone. - Similar Threads - Cannot login Edge

2. I cannot login to the Microsoft Store app.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I cannot login to the Microsoft Store app.: Hello there all. For the last few weeks I have been having an issue where whenever I try to login to the Microsoft Store app, I receive a popup that says 'Let's get you signed in,' and is otherwise blank save for a 'continue' button. Clicking this button does nothing but...
  3. apps for iphone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    apps for iphone: what app can I intale on my iPhone that will show a spy hidden app? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apps-for-iphone/e93ab595-c4c8-4d4f-ae15-e2eae1d935ef
  4. mail app, cannot login

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    mail app, cannot login: I have a problem with Mail App on my new laptop. When I tried to log into my gmail account via this app, I received an error "Something went wrong, we're sorry, but we weren't able to do that. Error code: 0x8000000b. " It happened when I was submitting my login data....
  5. Cannot See iPhone in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot See iPhone in File Explorer: Hi. How can find a driver that allows me to see my iPhone in File Explorer? Device hardware ID's... USB\VID_05AC&PID_12A8&REV_0601&MI_00 USB\VID_05AC&PID_12A8&MI_00 Recently I upgraded the storage on my PC. I have a fresh install of Windows 10, with no third-party security...
  6. Cannot login to Sticky Note App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot login to Sticky Note App: Hi, After the Sticky Note App was updated and required me to log in, I cannot use the App anymore. The Login page when I open the Sticky Note App is not responsive. The Login Page shows my email account and when I left click on the box, nothing happened. No matter how many...
  7. Cannot Login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cannot Login: Apps like Store and Feedback do not understand I am logged in so show me as NOT logged in demand I login. This started since Microsoft said it has changed so users cannot log out/in or something like that....
  8. Cannot login

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Cannot login: Have finally got back home after three months away and fired up the 10 desktop it went to updates did whatever ti does and now I cannot login - wrong password or some such annoying rot. What can I do?? as i am not game to fire up my main laptop either now and they are both...
  9. Cannot login web based email with Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Cannot login web based email with Edge: After upgrading from 8.1, I cannot log into Yahoo mail or any other web based mail. Once the user name and password is entered and I click Sign-In, the browser acts like I clicked refresh. User name and password are cleared with no error and a new ad is displayed in the...
  10. Android & iPhone APP's on PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Android & iPhone APP's on PC: Microsoft store use to have movie app's for pc, now they are only offered for Android and iPhone. I read that you can install a software called Bluestack apk.. Has any one heard of it or use it? 102928