Windows 10: Cannot login to onedrive

Discus and support Cannot login to onedrive in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I cannot login to onedrive. I get error that I am syncing with different account - Please provide password for "". Please help. EDIT: Thanks for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by possom2009, Mar 18, 2017.

1. Cannot login to onedrive

I cannot login to onedrive. I get error that I am syncing with different account - Please provide password for "".

Please help.

EDIT: Thanks for the help guys. I was able to fix my problem by doing this:

Found it here:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...llReplies#tabs

:)

possom2009, Mar 18, 2017

2. Windows 8 phone not synching/

Using Lumia 640 LTE with Windows 8 - software reported to be uptodate.

Having a problem since Sep 9th synchronising. -"..problem connecting to dub404-m.hotmail.com".

Can't synch calendar, email, or contacts.

Cannot login to live.login

But can login ok to Onedrive all docs are fine but cannot see calendar or people from Onedrive-from my Windows 10 laptop. , . Laptop onedrive folder remails up tp date. But from Windows live 12 on laptop or 11 on windows 10 desktop contacts and calendar
    not synchronising. Looks like probably linked to changeover to the new Outlook.com

ChrisTobler, Mar 18, 2017
  3. DavidAA60 Win User
    windows phone 8.1 has stopped accessing office docs held on OneDrive.

cannot open word excel or OneNote files held on OneDrive. Can open pdf.

says I do not have authority to access and suggested I contacted the owner of files -me.

have checked for update for phone on 8.1, OneDrive and office.

have also reset OneDrive and office on the phone.

as can access pdf my password, user name must be ok.

appears access to office does not accept login via OneDrive.

have there been any changes to OneDrive or office for windows phone 8.1, in last week, which are causing the problem.OneDrive log 30099815009 cannot help.

OneDrive

DavidAA60, Mar 18, 2017
  4. Samuria Win User

Cannot login to onedrive

Login were website or other?

Samuria, Mar 19, 2017
  5. The Windows 10 Onedrive app.

possom2009, Mar 19, 2017
  6. Samuria Win User
    are you using the same username as your logged into windows with?

Samuria, Mar 19, 2017
  7. Yes.

possom2009, Mar 19, 2017
  8. Samuria Win User

Cannot login to onedrive

Samuria, Mar 19, 2017
  9. possom2009, Mar 19, 2017
  10. Just upgraded to Anniversary version in hopes that it would fix it. It didn't. *Sad

I can't unlink it either because there is no option to do so.

possom2009, Mar 19, 2017
  11. mrgeek Win User
    Post a screenshot of error message. If you sign in to computer with your MS acct, that should be the acct tied to OneDrive. Have you tried signing in on the msn.com page at the top vs the Store App, if that's what you're using ? You'll see on that page that you're signed in with your one MS at the upper R corner and you should be able to open OneDrive from the tools tab at the top and see what's in their cloud.

mrgeek, Mar 19, 2017
  12. I'm using the integrated OneDrive app. On my Windows tablet I can login to it just fine, but not on my laptop.

possom2009, Mar 19, 2017
  13. mrgeek Win User

Cannot login to onedrive

What happens when you try do get to OneDrive in a web browser vs Win10 App ? Open msn.com . You should see that you're signed in in upper R corner. If so, click OneDrive at top, should take you to your files page. Any account settings can be adjusted by clicking gear next to your sign-in logo.

Cannot login to onedrive [​IMG]

mrgeek, Mar 19, 2017
  14. I can sign in through browser. Thanks for the help guys. I was able to fix my problem by doing this:

Found it here:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/onedrive/forum/odstart-odsignin/onedrive-wont-let-me-sign-in-because-an-account-is/f65262da-92bb-4044-b0bb-8c98770bdfab?tab=question&status=AllReplies#tabs

possom2009, Mar 19, 2017
  15. mrgeek Win User
    Good detective work. The web browser sign-in is a good backup. You can even drag and drop files to upload to your OneDrive account. I use it a lot since I don't have OneDrive open at boot.

Thanks for marking topic solved so Others with the same issue can find.

mrgeek, Mar 19, 2017
Thema:

Cannot login to onedrive

1. Cannot login to onedrive - Similar Threads - Cannot login onedrive

2. "login in" onedrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "login in" onedrive: my prablom is that i see like a cycle next to my one drive logo and whant i click it its tell me login in for ever and i can opan things that microsft own like microsoft store or whan i want to login to something with my microsoft acc and whan its opan a microsoft login...
  3. "login in" onedrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "login in" onedrive: my prablom is that i see like a cycle next to my one drive logo and whant i click it its tell me login in for ever and i can opan things that microsft own like microsoft store or whan i want to login to something with my microsoft acc and whan its opan a microsoft login...
  4. "login in" onedrive

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. OneDrive login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive login: I made a word document a few days ago and today I went in on it to try to edit it but it told me I could not because I needed to sign in first. I went to sign in to my OneDrive but it is not working. It keeps saying can't log you in. I used my school login that they gave me...
  6. OneDrive login

OneDrive login: I made a word document a few days ago and today I went in on it to try to edit it but it told me I could not because I needed to sign in first. I went to sign in to my OneDrive but it is not working. It keeps saying can't log you in. I used my school login that they gave me...
  7. Cannot unlink onedrive! auto login on reboot

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot unlink onedrive! auto login on reboot: I have always been a windows person but I have never been as unhappy with windows as I have been lately.This is my latest issue. I am going to give my laptop to my son but my onedrive will not unlink! It unlinks normally but on reboot it logs in and syncs all my folders. I...
  8. Cannot login to OneDrive on PC or online at Office 365

Cannot login to OneDrive on PC or online at Office 365: I cannot login to OneDrive on both online site and on PC. Get message "Sorry, there is a problem with the OneDrive servers" Error Code 0x8004def5 What is problem?...
  9. OneDrive: Login terror

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive: Login terror: [IMG] (no comment) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-login-terror/38740294-a045-4258-a5df-83bb7c27753b"
  10. OneDrive login problem

OneDrive login problem: Hi there My name is István Balogh. My problem is, on my DELL laptop, with Windows 10pro, I can not log into my OneDrive account. Simply if I click to the login button it does not do anything. I am trying this about a week but it is not working. Can you help me to login? I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cannot login to onedrive

2. Can not login OneDrive javascript

3. what to do when onedrive can not login

4. onedrive cannot login,
  5. start r > %SystemRoot%\SysWOW64\