Windows 10: Cannot login to win 10 anniversary update

Discus and support Cannot login to win 10 anniversary update in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Of course after I set everything to not need password login my PC and MS reset everything back to login with password or PIN. Sure these are all saved,... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by lopedoggie, Aug 2, 2016.

1. Cannot login to win 10 anniversary update

Of course after I set everything to not need password login my PC and MS reset everything back to login with password or PIN. Sure these are all saved, on drives etc. only accessible from the PC environment. There is a lot of bad information on how to successfully recover from this minor overlook situation on your part. You do not have to enter safe mode, repair or restore your computer, or do a clean install. None of that is necessary.

Here is all you have to do and I have done this several times in the past and was successful in every instance. Why I
    never copy that x%j*(%$#dcb password down before updating is beyond me. Guess I like the stress.

Anyhow, save the heartache by following the instructions on this webpage:
    How to Reset Your Forgotten Password in Windows 10

:)

lopedoggie, Aug 2, 2016
  2. royal07 Win User

Unable to login after update

After Anniversary update, unable to login with either pin or password. Error messages say wrong pin or password. Cannot get past this login screen. Is the only option to reinstall Windows 10??

royal07, Aug 2, 2016
  3. Adobe Flash update freezes login screen upon reboot

Anyone having login stalling upon reboot of an Adobe Flash update that comes immediately after Win 10 Anniversary update? I updated to Anniversary Update, rebooted a couple of times fine and then saw an Adobe Flash update saying needs restart to finish
    installing. I rebooted and got stalled at the login screen with the 'thinking' circular stars. Rebooted multiple attempts unsuccessfully. Restored to previous 'Restore Pt' (right after Anniversary Update) which worked...except it showed the Adobe Flash update
    as being successfully installed. At this point I've disabled 'Updates', apprehensive that it might install Adobe again.

DaddyBebop, Aug 2, 2016
Thema:

Cannot login to win 10 anniversary update

1. Cannot login to win 10 anniversary update - Similar Threads - Cannot login anniversary

2. Win 10 updated but cannot login

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10 updated but cannot login: I have just had a Win10 update today and now cannot log on to my computer. I have a password which is not recognized and there is not now the facility to put the pin number in. Can anyone help?...
  3. Anniversary update gives haphazard login

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Anniversary update gives haphazard login: Just received the update from 1511 to 1607 and during the login proceedure,the password is sometimes accepted,sometimes rejected,with no logical reason.The only fix so far is to restart.Has anyone else found this to happen and if so,is there a solution? 65626
  4. Cannot install Windows 10 anniversary update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cannot install Windows 10 anniversary update: Hello all, Need some help... I had Windows 7 Ultimate on my pc then, I got the free copy of Windows 10 per Microsoft. My system now is Windows 10 Pro version 1511 OS build (10586.633) The anniversary update fails every time..... things that I have tried: completely...
  5. Anniversary update has a login flaw.

Anniversary update has a login flaw.: I don't know if anyone else has noticed, but Just did the anniversary update for Win 10, and have one problem, so far. I use to be able to either start the windows, or wake it up and go right to the program. Now I can start it when off, but when waking it up I had some kind...
  6. After upgrading win 10 to Anniversary can not login anymore.

After upgrading win 10 to Anniversary can not login anymore.: Upgraded windows 10 to windows 10 Anniversary, upgrade went smoothly with no errors or warnings, re-booted several times. When finally finished booted into a login form, but picture not showing and instead of username a question mark (?) After a short time this form goes...
  7. Win 10 Anniversary update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win 10 Anniversary update: My Laptop, running Win10 Pro 64-bit, updated yesterday, and I am now on this version. Is this the latest? i.e. the MS Anniversary update? [img] 58665
  8. Font Issue with Win 10 1607 Anniversary Update

in Windows 10 Support
    Font Issue with Win 10 1607 Anniversary Update: Hello *Smile I just installed Windows 10 AU and now my loved Font is messed up. But only some letters. Anyone knows why and how to get all letters back? That Problem is system-wide. How to fix? Screenshot: Before: [img] After Win10 Update: [img] You can...
  9. Problem update win 10 anniversary 75%

Problem update win 10 anniversary 75%: I have read a lot of people have this problem. at 75% the installation failed. i have try with media tool e windwos update but it's the same i have on the pc avira comodo firewall malware antibytes and malware anti exploit [img] caricare immagini 58685
  10. ISO for Anniversary Win 10 update

ISO for Anniversary Win 10 update: Does anyone have a link for the ISO file (to make a bootable DVD) for the Anniversary Win 10 update? Thanks, Gerry 64809