Windows 10: Cannot login

Discus and support Cannot login in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Have finally got back home after three months away and fired up the 10 desktop it went to updates did whatever ti does and now I cannot login - wrong... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by ICIT2LOL, Mar 31, 2017.

1. ICIT2LOL Win User

Cannot login

Have finally got back home after three months away and fired up the 10 desktop it went to updates did whatever ti does and now I cannot login - wrong password or some such annoying rot.

What can I do?? as i am not game to fire up my main laptop either now and they are both u[grade versions.

My thought is that those wretched updates from Microsoft have done just what they did to others machines and trashed them, and I guess there is no comeback now*Mad

:)

ICIT2LOL, Mar 31, 2017
  2. PawelBak Win User

Problem with Marketplace? - Error code C101A249

Looks like all of my accounts are effected:

- cannot login on zune - i get c101a23a on terms page

- cannot login on zune.net - i get logged out automatically

- cannot download apps on WP7 - I get c101a249 marketplace error

- cannot login on xbox.com - i get Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened. (no error code)

what should i do?

PawelBak, Mar 31, 2017
  3. CK Khor Win User
    Unadble to login with original password after upgade to Win10

I upgraded to Win10, deleted anti-virus program, asked to restart, after that cannot login with password.

Resettled password still cannot login.

Please help.....

CK Khor, Mar 31, 2017
  4. bro67 Win User

Cannot login

If you are trying to use your email for Microsoft Live to log in, yes there can be an issue. Also you may have been lockrd out, so you need to go to microsoft.com and sign in and check your account to make sure.

Maybe wrong password that you entered. If you do the repair option to gain access, it can delete your account and software installed if done incorrectly.

See if this works. Reset your password
    How to Reset Your Forgotten Password in Windows 10

You can also "crack" your password legally. How to Crack Your Forgotten Windows Password

bro67, Mar 31, 2017
  5. ICIT2LOL Win User
    Ok Bro mate now I just fired up my laptop with 10 and the password worked straight away so go work that one out*Confused

But I will try those links mate.

ICIT2LOL, Mar 31, 2017
  6. bro67 Win User
    Only use as a last resort. I keep my passwords in my iCloud notes account, so that if my wife has to get into something, she has access and because we share some accounts together. I do local passwords when setting up windows machines, since most people do not want to have Microsoft end up forgetting their account and not letting them access if someone hacks it, so the password reset disk or USB comes in real handy at those times.

bro67, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Cannot login

1. Cannot login - Similar Threads - Cannot login

2. I cannot login to my windows tabletop computer

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I cannot login to my windows tabletop computer: I have my mother's old PC, and suddenly her password stopped working: now I should have her Microsoft password. However, the password is lost and the associated email address does not exist....
  3. I cannot login to my windows tabletop computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot login to my windows tabletop computer: I have my mother's old PC, and suddenly her password stopped working: now I should have her Microsoft password. However, the password is lost and the associated email address does not exist....
  4. I cannot login to my windows tabletop computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My personal account became a work account and now I cannot login.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My personal account became a work account and now I cannot login.: I was working in PowerBI Desktop and was about to publish one of my reports to Power BI Online to try and share with my team. I logged in with my regular BI online credentials my Google work email, I'm an account admin and was asked to purchase a subscription. When I tried to...
  6. My personal account became a work account and now I cannot login.

My personal account became a work account and now I cannot login.: I was working in PowerBI Desktop and was about to publish one of my reports to Power BI Online to try and share with my team. I logged in with my regular BI online credentials my Google work email, I'm an account admin and was asked to purchase a subscription. When I tried to...
  7. i cannot login into my microsoft account in xbox pc app

in Windows 10 Customization
    i cannot login into my microsoft account in xbox pc app: I have a issue with signing into my microsoft account in xbox pc app, when i click "sign in" my whole xbox window gets black and i cannot login. the solutions i have tried is uninstalling and installing xbox app, restarting xbox app. i am using windows 10 pls help me i cannot...
  8. cannot convert local windows 11 profile to Microsoft account login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot convert local windows 11 profile to Microsoft account login: I am having a very specific problem that none of the individual suggested solutions for the multitude of problems has worked. A few weeks ago, I want to say after a windows update I noticed the following behaviorOutlook 365 classic app connected to my Gmail account...
  9. cannot convert local windows 11 profile to Microsoft account login

cannot convert local windows 11 profile to Microsoft account login: I am having a very specific problem that none of the individual suggested solutions for the multitude of problems has worked. A few weeks ago, I want to say after a windows update I noticed the following behaviorOutlook 365 classic app connected to my Gmail account...
  10. Cannot login into my computer and windows wont enter safe mode.

Cannot login into my computer and windows wont enter safe mode.: Hi,When I try to login into my Windows 10 desktop computer using my PIN, I get ''Your credentials could not be verified.'' message. followed by ''Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available status: 0xc000006d, substatus: 0x0. Click to set up your PIN again.'' When I...