Windows 10: Cannot open mail app settings

Discus and support Cannot open mail app settings in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi Phil Well as a result of a forced restore of an earlier backup of W10, all problems are now gone. I don't know what was causing those problems... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by falkunmalti, Nov 28, 2015.

1. philc43 Win User

Cannot open mail app settings

That's great news! I suggest you immediately create a restore point and even a system image backup so that you can always return to a working system if you ever need to in the future. Glad to have been of help, please mark the thread solved so that others know it is fixed.

philc43, Dec 1, 2015

2. Already done.

Joe

falkunmalti, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Cannot open mail app settings

1. Cannot open mail app settings - Similar Threads - Cannot open mail

2. Cannot open settings and other system apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot open settings and other system apps: I am having an issue with my surface pro 7 that started after it updated to windows 11. At first one user profile of two would not load windows and the screen remained black. I was able to create a new profile from the working profile. However now i am experiencing an issue...
  3. Cannot open settings and other system apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot open settings and other system apps: I am having an issue with my surface pro 7 that started after it updated to windows 11. At first one user profile of two would not load windows and the screen remained black. I was able to create a new profile from the working profile. However now i am experiencing an issue...
  4. cannot open settings app

in Windows 10 Customization
    cannot open settings app: Every time I attempt to open the settings app on my PC, I receive an error saying "There’s a problem with Settings. Refreshing your PC might help fix it." I feel like have exhausted every option at this point, please help...
  5. Cannot open settings app

Cannot open settings app: Every time I attempt to open the settings app on my PC, I receive an error saying "There’s a problem with Settings. Refreshing your PC might help fix it." I feel like have exhausted every option at this point, please help...
  6. Cannot open settings app

Cannot open settings app: Every time I attempt to open the settings app on my PC, I receive an error saying "There’s a problem with Settings. Refreshing your PC might help fix it." I feel like have exhausted every option at this point, please help...
  7. Cannot open Settings app on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot open Settings app on Windows 10: Hello, I cannot open any of the settings on windows 10. I tried to perform sfc /scannow but the command prompt doesn't run with administrator rights even though I logged in as administrator. I can't create another user account and give administrator rights to it. sfc...
  8. Cannot open Mail app and Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot open Mail app and Microsoft Store: After a Windows Update occurred on my computer I lost many programs and now I cannot use my "mail" icon Microsoft Store. Each time I press the icons nothing happens. I have attempted to restart my computer several times, logged out and logged back in, nothing. What can I...
  9. Cannot open "Apps and Features" in settings

Cannot open "Apps and Features" in settings: I just got this laptop and I want to open the apps and features in the settings but if I click on it gets highlighted and nothing happens. Everything, besides that, in the settings app works. I googled this problem and found this link:...
  10. Cannot open settings in windows mail

Cannot open settings in windows mail: Hi Something must have happened to my windows mail in windows 10 version 1511. When I slick on Manage account in Settings, nothing happens and the settings do not open. A related issue is that the mails do not display in the reading pane. I don't know if these are related...