Windows 10: cannot open windows defender

Discus and support cannot open windows defender in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; [img] I am using Lenovo g40-45. whenever I click 'open windows defender', the message on the picture attached flashes. real time protection is on.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by tabs, Mar 31, 2016.

1. tabs Win User

cannot open windows defender

cannot open windows defender [​IMG]

I am using Lenovo g40-45. whenever I click 'open windows defender', the message on the picture attached flashes. real time protection is on. your help is highly appreciated! thank you!

:)

2. Cannot open Windows Defender from desktop icon

Original title: Windows Defender

I cannot open Defender from my desktop icon, can someone help please

GloriaBrown_840, Mar 31, 2016
  3. Windows Defender won't open

Please help me with Windows Defender, I cannot open it.

Genie

GloriaBrown_840, Mar 31, 2016
  4. CountMike New Member

Do you have any other, resident 3rd party AVs installed ?

CountMike, Mar 31, 2016
Thema:

1. cannot open windows defender - Similar Threads - cannot open defender

2. I cannot open Microsoft Defender

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I cannot open Microsoft Defender: I recently downloaded a game which asked me to disable my antivirus DEFENDERit already had a tool so i used it but when i tried to turn it on it showed this imagei tried the steps in these websites but they didn't...
  3. I cannot open Microsoft Defender

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot open Microsoft Defender: I recently downloaded a game which asked me to disable my antivirus DEFENDERit already had a tool so i used it but when i tried to turn it on it showed this imagei tried the steps in these websites but they didn't...
  4. I cannot open Microsoft Defender

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows Defender disapper and cannot open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender disapper and cannot open: I can't open Window security and it open a box link to Microsoft store, i disapear in App&Feature but it still woking, what should i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-defender-disapper-and-cannot-open/74d9507f-a4ff-4322-8c45-47a2b6768cf8
  6. Windows Defender disapper and cannot open

Windows Defender disapper and cannot open: I can't open Window security and it open a box link to Microsoft store, i disapear in App&Feature but it still woking, what should i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-defender-disapper-and-cannot-open/74d9507f-a4ff-4322-8c45-47a2b6768cf8
  7. cannot open windows defender icon in the process line

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot open windows defender icon in the process line: I think there is an error in software, which I just installed two days ago. I am referred to Microsoft Store to get an app, so that I can open the icon windows defender.regards,Flemming Hansentelph. +45 21778583mail: *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  8. cannot open windows defender icon in the process line

cannot open windows defender icon in the process line: I think there is an error in software, which I just installed two days ago. I am referred to Microsoft Store to get an app, so that I can open the icon windows defender.regards,Flemming Hansentelph. +45 21778583mail: *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  9. Cannot open Security Dashboard for Windows Defender

Cannot open Security Dashboard for Windows Defender: Just did a clean install of Windows 10 using the Media Creation Tool. During installation, I set up Windows to put the Users file on my D:\ drive (https://www.windowsphoneinfo.com/threads/move-users-folder-location-in-windows-10.260/). Everything went smoothly until I did the...
  10. Cannot open windows defender

Cannot open windows defender: Hello, after installing windows from image created by Media Creation Tools, I cannot open windows defender. This is the error when I tried to open it. How do I solve this problem? Thank you. [IMG]...