Windows 10: Cannot Pair/Connect Bluetooth Devices

Discus and support Cannot Pair/Connect Bluetooth Devices in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; ^Title. Headphones work fine while connecting to other devices, (phone, a different computer)However, this computer can't connect to any bluetooth... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TheQ9001, Jul 9, 2017.

1. TheQ9001 Win User

Cannot Pair/Connect Bluetooth Devices

^Title.
    Headphones work fine while connecting to other devices, (phone, a different computer)However, this computer can't connect to any bluetooth devices. Upon running Toubleshoot>Bluetooth Devices, It tells me that the bluetooth radio wasn't enabled, and enabled it. And then it has the same problem. Bluetooth is enabled, and i can't figure out what's wrong.
    Please help.

:)

TheQ9001, Jul 9, 2017
  2. grschinon Win User

Connecting One BT Headset to multiple phones

This is not possible.

Not for nothing is the act of connecting a BT enhancement to the phone called "pairing". A "pair" is two. There are two devices in the pairing: a phone and a headset. No more, no less.

Multiple headsets cannot be connected to the same phone, and the same headset cannot be connected to multiple phones.

The technical limitation is inherent to Bluetooth. Multiple devices of the same class cannot be connected to the same host. Nothing, however, is to stop you connecting devices of different classes, such as a headset and a GPS, or an audio gateway and a keyboard.

grschinon, Jul 9, 2017
  3. paired devices tab

When I go to menu Connectivity Bluetooth and want to go to paired devices when i follow manual and cannot find a paired devices tab.

Any ideas

tony56---01, Jul 9, 2017
Thema:

Cannot Pair/Connect Bluetooth Devices

1. Cannot Pair/Connect Bluetooth Devices - Similar Threads - Cannot Pair Connect

2. Bluetooth pairs to device but cannot connect

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth pairs to device but cannot connect: Hello, recently my bluetooth has been acting up, it will pair to my devices and is able to discover them however when i try to connect to the devices i am met with the promt "that didnt work make sure your bluetooth device is discoverable and try again". There is no issue...
  3. Bluetooth pairs to device but cannot connect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth pairs to device but cannot connect: Hello, recently my bluetooth has been acting up, it will pair to my devices and is able to discover them however when i try to connect to the devices i am met with the promt "that didnt work make sure your bluetooth device is discoverable and try again". There is no issue...
  4. Bluetooth pairs to device but cannot connect

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Cannot re-pair Bluetooth device

Cannot re-pair Bluetooth device: Hello,I recently replaced my half-dead computer Lenovo T450s with the same model. I just swapped the hard drive, and that worked pretty well.However, my bluetooth headphones will no longer connect.My laptop connects to other bluetooth devices, and the headphones connect to...
  6. Paired Bluetooth device asks for pairing at every connection

Paired Bluetooth device asks for pairing at every connection: Hi,i use two notebooks with the same integrated Bluetooth / Wifi Adapter Intel Wireless AC7260. Paired Device is a Measuring-Device. On notebook1 it works like this: I initiate the connection via third party app Testo. The app briefly searches for the meter on the defined COM...
  7. BLuetooth Connectivity - Device Paired But Not Connecting

BLuetooth Connectivity - Device Paired But Not Connecting: Hi there, a few months I purchased a program to clean my system up and help it run smoother. In the midst of the purchase there was an extra program to update drivers available which I so foolishly agreed to purchasing and decided to update drivers as well. Upon doing so...
  8. Cannot pair and use bluetooth device

Cannot pair and use bluetooth device: Hi, Just bought an Asus USB-BT400 USB Bluetooth Adapter thinking that it would be a better option than the built in adapter in my Dell 8700 which I never could use, and after hours and hours of Googling , I can’t use it. Basically, it is seen and apparently properly...
  9. Troubleshooting: bluetooth device paired but cannot connect

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Troubleshooting: bluetooth device paired but cannot connect: Hi everyone, like the title says, I can pair Bluetooth devices (speakers, earbuds, phones) to my computer but can never connect them. I've tried everything I've seen on the first few pages of google search but the problem persists. The devices are close in range, compatible,...
  10. Bluetooth not connecting to paired device.

Bluetooth not connecting to paired device.: I have gone through the steps to pair an audio device to my laptop. However, when I have tried to connect my headphones I get this message: [ATTACH] My laptop is a Lenovo Yoga 500 and my headphones are Grundig bluetooth wireless headphones (they did not come this a model...