Windows 10: Cannot pair my Microsoft Bluetooth Mobile 3600 mouse with my Sony Vaio S series lap top. Help!

Discus and support Cannot pair my Microsoft Bluetooth Mobile 3600 mouse with my Sony Vaio S series lap top. Help! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Every other device that I own, can detect the mouse but my lap top does not. I have also downloaded the latest software versions for Windows 10 as well... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MayurWakankar, Jul 8, 2018.

1. Cannot pair my Microsoft Bluetooth Mobile 3600 mouse with my Sony Vaio S series lap top. Help!

Every other device that I own, can detect the mouse but my lap top does not. I have also downloaded the latest software versions for Windows 10 as well as the Intel bluetooth driver updates. Still no luck connecting the two.

:)

MayurWakankar, Jul 8, 2018

2. Microsoft bluetooth mouse 3600 paired but not working "the solution"

If your Microsoft bluetooth mouse 3600 stopped working

here is the steps to solve it:

1. remove the device from the Bluetooth connected devices

2. https://www.microsoft.com/accessori...mobile-mouse-3600/pn7-00001#techspecs-connect (chose downloads then download mouse and keyboard center for your windows version "will be detected automatically" )

3. install the download application

4. pair your microsoft mouse

5. the application will detect the mouse

6. its working now Cannot pair my Microsoft Bluetooth Mobile 3600 mouse with my Sony Vaio S series  lap top. Help! :)

Bassem Aboulsoud, Jul 8, 2018
  3. Bluetooth Pairing Issue with Microsoft Bluetooth 3600 Mouse on windows 10

Hi,

I have a similar issue installing the Microsoft Mobile 3600 Bluetooth mouse on my parents Lenovo T510 with Windows 10 installed on it. The pc can find the old Microsoft Wireless Laser Mouse 8000, but when I try to search with bluetooth for the Mobile 3600
    mouse it cannot detect it.

I have tried the mouse on my Surface pro and there pairing is really easy so I know the device is not defective.

Are there any suggestions to resolve this problem?

Thanks

Michael5_78, Jul 8, 2018
  4. jacobacci Win User

Cannot pair my Microsoft Bluetooth Mobile 3600 mouse with my Sony Vaio S series lap top. Help!

Driver Error with Microsoft Mobile Mouse 3600

I have the same problem. My Microsoft Mouse 3600 is lost when my Sony Vaio Pro 13 wakes up from sleep. I then have to re-pair the mouse. The issue has appeared lately, after I updated the bluetooth drivers on my machine to the latest version from the Intel
    download center.

jacobacci, Jul 8, 2018
Thema:

Cannot pair my Microsoft Bluetooth Mobile 3600 mouse with my Sony Vaio S series lap top. Help!

1. Cannot pair my Microsoft Bluetooth Mobile 3600 mouse with my Sony Vaio S series lap top. Help! - Similar Threads - Cannot pair Microsoft

2. Microsoft Wireless Bluetooth Mobile Mouse 3600 disconnection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Wireless Bluetooth Mobile Mouse 3600 disconnection: Hi.I own Microsoft's 3600 mouse and lately, it's getting disconnected a lot of times. When I try to pair it again through the Bluetooth setup, it's not successful, although usually it's not even detected. The only solution I found is removing the Bluetooth general drivers...
  3. Microsoft Wireless Bluetooth Mobile Mouse 3600 disconnection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Wireless Bluetooth Mobile Mouse 3600 disconnection: Hi.I own Microsoft's 3600 mouse and lately, it's getting disconnected a lot of times. When I try to pair it again through the Bluetooth setup, it's not successful, although usually it's not even detected. The only solution I found is removing the Bluetooth general drivers...
  4. Bluetooth mobile mouse 3600 is paired to my computer but only shows "Remove Device" not...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth mobile mouse 3600 is paired to my computer but only shows "Remove Device" not...: Bluetooth mobile mouse 3600 is paired to my computer but only shows "Remove Device" not "connect". I use the mouse on more than one computer. I have to to unpair it every time to be able to re-pair it and connect. Is there a way to have the "connect" option with the "Remove...
  5. Microsoft mobile mouse 3600

Microsoft mobile mouse 3600: My Microsoft mobile mouse 3600 does not want to turn off or connect to my PC anymore. The Blue sensor light keeps flashing and the backlight stays on in a green/yellow color. I have changed the battery, which did not help. The mouse does not turn off no matter how long I push...
  6. Microsoft Mobile Bluetooth 3600

Microsoft Mobile Bluetooth 3600: Just purchased Microsoft Mobile Bluetooth 3600 for my Lenovo ideapad 330s. I had no problems connecting; however, when the cursor stops removing, I have to click on connect on notification tab to get to work. Is there a fix?...
  7. Mobile Mouse 3600 Not Entering Pairing Mode

Mobile Mouse 3600 Not Entering Pairing Mode: I have had this mouse for quite some time now ~3 years and up until now, it's been working fine. Today, I tried to use it and even though my computer said it was paired, the mouse wasn't working. So I removed the device from my bluetooth devices and tried to repair it. It's...
  8. Bluetooth mouse Mobile 3600

Bluetooth mouse Mobile 3600: I've purchased the MS Bluetooth Mobile 3600 mouse to use with my new Dell XPS 15, which is running windows 10. The system can't seem to be able to discover the mouse (search window keeps looking with no results found). The mouse is discoverable by my iPhone funnily enough...
  9. Bluetooth Mobile Mouse 3600 Not Working

Bluetooth Mobile Mouse 3600 Not Working: I am trying to connect my Bluetooth Mobile Mouse 3600 mouse (its a Microsoft Product). I put in the receiver and it installs as the "Microsoft Wireless Transceiver." However, the mouse itself still does not work. I have new batteries in it....
  10. Microsoft bluetooth mobile mouse 3600 keeps disconnecting

Microsoft bluetooth mobile mouse 3600 keeps disconnecting: I turn on my mouse, it auto-connects to my Dell XPS-15 laptop, functions for about 10 seconds, then turns off. I have ensured that the power settings are not interfering by going to Device Manager - Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4 Bluetooth - Properties - Power Management - Uncheck...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Microsoft mouse 3600 bluetooth drivers

2. problrm with Microsoft bluetooth mouse 3600

3. 3600 wont pair

4. how to pair microsoft bluetooth mouse 3600,
  5. how to pair mobile 3600