Windows 10: Cannot Pin or Unpin Apps in Windows 10 Start Menu.

Discus and support Cannot Pin or Unpin Apps in Windows 10 Start Menu. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Windows 10 Start Menu is Locked. Cannot Pin or Unpin Apps in Windows 10 Start Menu. I have also tried this command in Powershell - Get-AppXPackage... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by debjitdas86, Apr 5, 2016.

1. Cannot Pin or Unpin Apps in Windows 10 Start Menu.

Windows 10 Start Menu is Locked.
    Cannot Pin or Unpin Apps in Windows 10 Start Menu.
    I have also tried this command in Powershell -
    Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"} But my problem was not solved.

I am showing a Video regarding this Issue.
    Win 10 Start Menu Problems - YouTube

[youtube]YKxo4MYJ4vs[/youtube]

Please provide a Solution as soon as possible ?

:)

debjitdas86, Apr 5, 2016

2. Cannot Pin or Unpin Apps in Windows 10 Start Menu.

This should help.

[Fix] Pin to Start Option Missing in Windows 10

http://www.winhelponline.com/blog/pin-to-start-missing-windows/

(Logoff and login back after applying the registry edit)

Windows 10 Start Screen - Microsoft Community

Windows 10 Start Screen

Lost "Pin to Start Screen" and other options, can't drag - Microsoft Community

Lost "Pin to Start Screen" and other options, can't drag icon to Start

Ramesh Srinivasan, Apr 5, 2016
  3. Cannot Pin or Unpin Apps in Windows 10 Start Menu.

Thanks it Solved the problem.

DebjitDas_86, Apr 5, 2016
  4. davidhk Win User

Run a sfc /scannow.
    I won't post the "how-to" because I assume you know the drill.

davidhk, Apr 5, 2016
Thema:

1. Cannot Pin or Unpin Apps in Windows 10 Start Menu. - Similar Threads - Cannot Pin Unpin

2. unpin start menu

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    unpin start menu: i tried to reinstall my browser (firefox) so i uninstalled it but i can't unpin the shortcut i have in my start menu what's the solution? https://i.postimg.cc/5jc0DFvM/2.png forgot to add that when i click on it, nothing happens submitted by /u/djindjer [link]...
  3. Pin or Unpin Program icons from Taskbar or Start Menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Pin or Unpin Program icons from Taskbar or Start Menu in Windows 10: [ATTACH]When you install an application on your Windows computer, the program’s executable file goes […] This article Pin or Unpin Program icons from Taskbar or Start Menu in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  4. Cannot re-arrange/resize/pin/unpin start menu tiles after malware.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot re-arrange/resize/pin/unpin start menu tiles after malware.: Hey guys, I am having a problem with Windows 10, I can't pin/unpin tiles from Start Menu. I can't even drag and re-arrange them. This started happening after I installed massive malware source on my PC and it installed yessearch all over the system. It deleted Firefox and...
  5. Can't unpin/pin items in start menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't unpin/pin items in start menu: Hi, I've been using windows 10 for some time and I didn't have any problems until now, idk when the problem appeared or what caused it. I wanted to uninstall a program that I wasn't using, and it was pinned to my start menu tile, and I wanted to put something in that...
  6. Start menu problem "pin and unpin to start"

in Windows 10 Support
    Start menu problem "pin and unpin to start": Hi guys I work on win 10 pin to start & unpin to start was working normally and a few days ago i found that it's not exist anymore and when i perform a right click on a free space in start menu there's nothing happens [img] [img] [img] [img] 49409
  7. Problem with pinning and unpinning to start.

in Windows 10 Support
    Problem with pinning and unpinning to start.: Hey. When I try to pin something to the start using the right click on application/folder nothing happens. It looks like it should be pinned in to the start, but nothing changes in there. The things appear in the start after the restart of OS. The same problem is with the...
  8. Unable to pin/unpin for start menu OR customize!

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to pin/unpin for start menu OR customize!: just done a fresh install of windows and i literately cant do anything that relates to pinning or tweaking the start menu. i was reading that there is a way to fix this via tiledatalayer ??? and followed some examples however there was no tiledatalayer folder present in...
  9. Unpinning apps from the Start Menu ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Unpinning apps from the Start Menu ?: So, am I just stupid or when I right click an app and choose "Unpin from Start" the app is still in the Start Menu and works no problem, am I just missing something or there is no way to get rid of pinned apps ? Also I read somewhere that when you right click a blank space...
  10. Pinning/Unpinning Apps

in Windows 10 Support
    Pinning/Unpinning Apps: On the Start Screen UI you can hold Ctrl + left click to select numerous items to pin or unpin at once but, it seems that's not possible on the Start Menu UI. Anyone else experience this? 3184

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cannot unpin from windows 10 start menu

2. cannot pin to start and unpin from start items in windows 10

3. pin an app to the taskbar

4. windows 10 start menu tile does not have unpin,
  5. win 10 cannot unpin any app from start screen,
  6. how to pin and unpin apps in windows Phone