Windows 10: Cannot print to wireless printer or PDF since installing Windows10

Discus and support Cannot print to wireless printer or PDF since installing Windows10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; This is really frustrating and I'm wasting so much time trying to print hard copy docments or pdf's for mailing. Each attempt results in a 'not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Octavia27, Aug 11, 2015.

1. Octavia27 Win User

Cannot print to wireless printer or PDF since installing Windows10

This is really frustrating and I'm wasting so much time trying to print hard copy docments or pdf's for mailing. Each attempt results in a 'not responding' message and I have to close the application. My wireless printer does not show up in devices. PDF software is included in apps lists but I still cannot print to pdf. Do I have to re-install my printer and pdf software? So far, for me, Windows 10 is not living up to its promise! Can I get some help please?

:)

Octavia27, Aug 11, 2015
  2. Jane2282 Win User

problem printing pdf

Since downloading Windows 10, I cannot print pdf's downloaded and saved to my computer. When I try to print them, it says it cannot connect to my wireless printer. It does show another address for this printer and will allow me to "print", but nothing
    actually prints. I don't have this problem with a word document that is downloaded and saved to the computer. I have updated adobe and my printer software. I can download a pdf and print it directly, if I don't save it. But when I do this, it will not
    print the pdf correctly (i.e. it cuts off the bottom).

Thanks for any help with this.

Jane2282, Aug 11, 2015
  3. Printer error since installing Windows 10

Since installing Windows 10 I cannot print certain documents.

The error is not consistent.

Is says the docuemtn coudl not be printed due to an error on e04.

I cannot save to pdf - it come up with a printer problem although i am savings a pdf NOT printing to pdf.

Any help woudl be appreciated.

JosephinePerkins, Aug 11, 2015
  4. robgr Win User

I'd suggest running through the wireless printer setup again (uninstall what you can prior)
    Also, DL the latest drivers/apps for your printer from the manufacturers website (don't use the CD if you have one)

robgr, Aug 11, 2015
  5. Octavia27 Win User
    Thanks, I thought as much.
    I've tried downloading new pdf software - not getting anywhere with this either. It manages partial set-up then freezes. Have tried this a number of times with the same result, so I'm guessing the same will happen with the wireless printer set up!!!

Octavia27, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Cannot print to wireless printer or PDF since installing Windows10 - Similar Threads - Cannot print wireless

2. Can't install Printer "Microsoft Print to PDF"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install Printer "Microsoft Print to PDF": Hi guys,i got few issue to install the print "Microsoft print to PDF"When i try to install manually the printer, in the list of driver of microsoft the driver for "Print to PDF" is missing.I disable the feature print to PDF/restart the PC and enable the feature again and...
  3. Can't install Printer "Microsoft Print to PDF"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't install Printer "Microsoft Print to PDF": Hi guys,i got few issue to install the print "Microsoft print to PDF"When i try to install manually the printer, in the list of driver of microsoft the driver for "Print to PDF" is missing.I disable the feature print to PDF/restart the PC and enable the feature again and...
  4. Can't install Printer "Microsoft Print to PDF"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. microsoft print to pdf cannot select "print directly to the printer"

microsoft print to pdf cannot select "print directly to the printer": microsoft print to pdf cannot select "print directly to the printer", it's grey https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-print-to-pdf-cannot-select-print/dd76e585-e8d5-41ae-836a-160aa4bfd0d8
  6. cannot print to my wireless printer anymore

cannot print to my wireless printer anymore: My laptop cannot print to my wireless printer. My ipad and iphone will print to same printer fine. I'm not sure what port I should be using, I switched it for fax, but then didn't remember what it was before. Error message pops up, says ERROR PRINTING on HP ENVY...
  7. Cannot install Microsoft Print to PDF

Cannot install Microsoft Print to PDF: I have followed the directions for installing the Microsoft Print to PDF printer, but when it comes time to select a printer from the list, there is not a choice for plain old "Microsoft Print to PDF." Instead I have an option to chose "Microsoft Print to PDF version:...
  8. Printing PDF files from outlook, Printer not installed

Printing PDF files from outlook, Printer not installed: Hi. When I try to print off work orders sent in Outlook as PDF I get "The selected printer is not available or not installed correctly. Please check your printer or choose another one." The printer is fine and will print off any other program in the computer. If I save the...
  9. Wireless Printer not printing

Wireless Printer not printing: when running the troubleshooter, I cannot determine if printer is on a network or using Bluetooth.....the settings show a network and the Bluetooth toggle is on ON. how do I know which it is operating on?...
  10. Printing to My Wireless Printer

Printing to My Wireless Printer: I cannot get my wireless printer to print from my computer. It was working perfectly yesterday, then today it won't work. I keep getting the message, "A problem with this webpage caused Internet Explorer to close and reopen the tab. I've also gotten a message,...