Windows 10: cannot print

Discus and support cannot print in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Has anyone else encountered, after installing Windows 10, being unable to print offer certain e-documents? Thanks for any help you can give. 24415 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ollie48, Sep 27, 2015.

1. Ollie48 Win User

cannot print

Has anyone else encountered, after installing Windows 10, being unable to print offer certain e-documents?

Thanks for any help you can give.

:)

Ollie48, Sep 27, 2015

2. printer

cannot print from certain while using edge, example a www,irs cannot print 1040 form, change to chrome and I am ab le to print a 1040

why

Michael J Romano, Sep 27, 2015
  3. vcblondie Win User
    I cannot print a document from my windows 10 dell laptop.

I cannot find or see the final print button.

The print button is below the bottom tool bar.

I have removed the toolbar but I still cannot see the print button.

This is so annoying. cannot print :(

vcblondie, Sep 27, 2015
  4. Kanata Win User

cannot print

Never noticed this. Can you be more specific as to what you're trying to print; how your printer is set up; error messages; etc?

Kanata, Sep 27, 2015
  5. Berton Win User
    More questions: Is your Win10 an Upgrade over Win7 w/SP1 or Win8.1? Does the printer show up in Devices and Printers [right-click Start, click Control Panel] and can print a test page [click the correct Properties, usually not the bottom choice]? In the Properties is it set as Default? I have seen Win10 change that and users don't catch it.

Berton, Sep 27, 2015
  6. I had Win10 NOT install the drivers for my HP 8500 properly -- and it wouldn't print. So, I removed the software and drivers, downloaded the new Win10 versions from HP, and reinstalled them. THEN, it printed properly.

Mark Phelps, Sep 27, 2015
  7. EdTittel Win User
    I'm with Mark: I've had to uninstall drivers for printers installed on 8.1 before the upgrade, then reinstall new drivers for those same printers after the upgrade, for at least half the PCs I work with on a regular basis. Seems to be a kind of "feature" for Windows 10, probably related to setting up a different print spooling environment when the new OS comes up.
    HTH,
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

cannot print

1. cannot print - Similar Threads - cannot print

2. Images from snapshot or print screen cannot show in Outlook when sent

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Images from snapshot or print screen cannot show in Outlook when sent: Dear Sir or Madam,Normally we can put snapshot or printscreen images inline in Outlook e-mail but since 2/29/24 when I sent the e-mail with snapshot or printscreen images, it won't show there after I sent, it's nothing.. so people didn't see what I tried to send them.When I...
  3. Images from snapshot or print screen cannot show in Outlook when sent

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Images from snapshot or print screen cannot show in Outlook when sent: Dear Sir or Madam,Normally we can put snapshot or printscreen images inline in Outlook e-mail but since 2/29/24 when I sent the e-mail with snapshot or printscreen images, it won't show there after I sent, it's nothing.. so people didn't see what I tried to send them.When I...
  4. I need some advice as I cannot print double-sided using duplexer or get colour from one pc...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need some advice as I cannot print double-sided using duplexer or get colour from one pc...: I'm helping a friend out with a printing problem - she has a HP Envy 4527 connected Wirelessly - it has a Duplexer - she she prints from her PC it's black only and printing doesn't use the duplexer. I used my PC and added the printer and it printed in colour and used the...
  5. I need some advice as I cannot print double-sided using duplexer or get colour from one pc...

I need some advice as I cannot print double-sided using duplexer or get colour from one pc...: I'm helping a friend out with a printing problem - she has a HP Envy 4527 connected Wirelessly - it has a Duplexer - she she prints from her PC it's black only and printing doesn't use the duplexer. I used my PC and added the printer and it printed in colour and used the...
  6. I need some advice as I cannot print double-sided using duplexer or get colour from one pc...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. I cannot print using my printer HP Desk Jet2700 series 3F1E41

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I cannot print using my printer HP Desk Jet2700 series 3F1E41: I cannot print using my printer HP Desk Jet2700 series 3F1E41 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-print-using-my-printer-hp-desk-jet2700/d32e4e77-f589-43ff-849c-e785eb1a61c8
  8. I cannot print using my printer HP Desk Jet2700 series 3F1E41

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot print using my printer HP Desk Jet2700 series 3F1E41: I cannot print using my printer HP Desk Jet2700 series 3F1E41 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-print-using-my-printer-hp-desk-jet2700/d32e4e77-f589-43ff-849c-e785eb1a61c8
  9. I cannot print using my printer HP Desk Jet2700 series 3F1E41

10. new HP PC with windows 11. Epson WF-7520 with 11x17 print capabilities. cannot select nor...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    new HP PC with windows 11. Epson WF-7520 with 11x17 print capabilities. cannot select nor...: new HP PC with windows 11. Epson WF-7520 printer that is 11x17 enabled and loaded into tray 2. Can not set documents as 11x17 size nor can I print or select 11x17 as a paper size option...