Windows 10: Cannot receive any Notification

Discus and support Cannot receive any Notification in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Why is my "Show app notifications" toggle button disabled? I cannot receive any notification from app like: Mail, Facebook, Twitter... [img]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Frighten, Aug 4, 2015.

1. Frighten Win User

Cannot receive any Notification

Why is my "Show app notifications" toggle button disabled? I cannot receive any notification from app like: Mail, Facebook, Twitter...
    :)

Frighten, Aug 4, 2015
  2. John Ado Win User

Cannot receive any notification from action center, "Some settings are managed by your organization." is keeping display on Settings > Notifications & Actions

Let's start your computer in clean boot. Follow the steps
    here
    . Once you're in the clean boot environment, check Notifications & actions
    settings.

John Ado, Aug 4, 2015
  3. John Ado Win User
    Cannot receive any notification from action center, "Some settings are managed by your organization." is keeping display on Settings > Notifications & Actions

Hi Dui,

Let's get this sorted out. We suggest you follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Choose Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type sfc<space>/scannow and press Enter.
    • Once the scan is complete, restart your computer.

Check you can go to Notifications & actions to enable/disable the settings.

Share with us the results.

Thanks.

John Ado, Aug 4, 2015
Thema:

Cannot receive any Notification

1. Cannot receive any Notification - Similar Threads - Cannot receive Notification

2. Not Receiving Outlook 2019 Notifications

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Not Receiving Outlook 2019 Notifications: Uninstalled 2010, rebooted, and installed 2019. Outlook give no notifications and does not show in Settings > Notifications and actions. Only Chrome and default Windows apps show. Notifications is on and works with other various apps. I have reinstalled Windows, I have...
  3. Cannot send or receive email

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot send or receive email: I cannot access/use by Comcast email account. Outlook doesn't work either. icloud does not work. The 'Sync' function does not respond. I can connect to the internet (WiFi). Life was fine up to three days ago - I was typing a reply to an email, unintentionally hit a bunch of...
  4. cannot receive email

in Windows 10 Customization
    cannot receive email: cannot receive emails but can send them.when I send email to my address I get it bounced back with error message550.5.1.1 .Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-receive-email/ef906d4e-e963-4546-8b15-519e880ebbfb
  5. Not receiving notifications in Windows 10

Not receiving notifications in Windows 10: Hi, I've been experiencing issues with my Windows 10 PC by not receiving ANY notifications from the action center. To explain further; When I receive a notification, from let's say Discord, a banner won't show up on the bottom-right of the screen but the action center...
  6. Customize Type of Notifications Received by Apps

in Windows 10 Support
    Customize Type of Notifications Received by Apps: I just installed the Windows 10 Instagram app. I like receiving notifications in Windows 10 when I get a Direct Message, but I do not like getting notifications when someone follows me. Is granular control over the type of push notifications displayed possible? 123111
  7. Wrong notification about a received email

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wrong notification about a received email: My PC shows one unopened email in my Microsoft mail app. I can see the sender and the topic but I cannot delete this notification. I restarted my PC but this indication is still there. How can I remove it?...
  8. Only receiving notifications after 9am

Only receiving notifications after 9am: Certain apps, but most consistently a game (Asphalt 9) will only send notifications after 9am and i can't for the life of me figure out why. Within the game itself notifications are turned on but there is no where that you can set a time. Focus assist is turned off. The...
  9. Notifications of messages received

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Notifications of messages received: I always used to have a small orange icon on top of skype ikon with the number of messages received. Now it happens only occasionally. Most times there is no icon to show received messages. The only way I can find out if there are pending messages is to open skype....
  10. Receiving the new email notification and the previous email notification at the same time.

Receiving the new email notification and the previous email notification at the same time.: Hi, I am receiving a repeat of old email notifications and a notification for new emails. From windows notification center. This is happening every time I receive a new email. We are on office 365 business and using outlook 2016 on a Windows 10 64bit OS. this can happen for...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cannot receive notification windows