Windows 10: Cannot receive or send email from my MS Outlook account; although I can check my Yahoo mail...

Discus and support Cannot receive or send email from my MS Outlook account; although I can check my Yahoo mail... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Cannot receive or send email from my MS Outlook account; although I can check my Yahoo mail and receive mail. I need help to fix this problem on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Juan CMartinez1, Aug 8, 2018.

1. Cannot receive or send email from my MS Outlook account; although I can check my Yahoo mail...

Cannot receive or send email from my MS Outlook account; although I can check my Yahoo mail and receive mail. I need help to fix this problem on Outlook. I continually get message that

Task 'Synchronizing subscribed folders for Juan C Martinez.' reported error (0x800CCC0E) : 'Outlook cannot synchronize subscribed folders for Juan C Martinez. Error: Cannot connect to the server. If you continue to receive this message, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).'
    Thanks for your help!

Juan

:)

Juan CMartinez1, Aug 8, 2018
  2. Mustang Win User

Yahoo account won't receive mail

I've started using Mail app in Wndows 10 on a trial basis, on my desktop PC.

I've added my Yahoo mail account and can send emails but cannot receive them.

I tried using a solution offered in a post on another thread, by logging into my Yahoo account, and going to security to add a specific password for my account for apps, but cannot find any option to do this.

The only option it offers is to use/disable less secure options.

Any help would be appreciated.

Update: Mail started being received 30 minutes after I had sent it from another email client.

Gripes about Mail app:

• Emails can't be saved to desktop
    • Font defaults can't be set size and text chosen, eg Arial

Mustang, Aug 8, 2018
  3. Jayzilla Win User
    Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Aug 8, 2018
  4. edthec Win User

Cannot receive or send email from my MS Outlook account; although I can check my Yahoo mail...

Updating Yahoo Email Account

I have sync'ed my Yahoo email account with Outlook and Gmail. Worked great for a while but am now receiving a message saying "Your Yahoo email settings need to be updated". Can't send or receive with Yahoo email unless I go direct to Yahoo email with my browser. Need some help.
    Thanks

edthec, Aug 8, 2018
Thema:

Cannot receive or send email from my MS Outlook account; although I can check my Yahoo mail...

1. Cannot receive or send email from my MS Outlook account; although I can check my Yahoo mail... - Similar Threads - Cannot receive send

2. My account was hacked and although I can see my email account I cannot receive emails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My account was hacked and although I can see my email account I cannot receive emails: My account was hacked and I changed my password but now I am not receiving new emails. Please advise. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-account-was-hacked-and-although-i-can-see-my/ce941ee1-4772-4c9c-8173-a0c43c1c2e56
  3. My account was hacked and although I can see my email account I cannot receive emails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My account was hacked and although I can see my email account I cannot receive emails: My account was hacked and I changed my password but now I am not receiving new emails. Please advise. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-account-was-hacked-and-although-i-can-see-my/ce941ee1-4772-4c9c-8173-a0c43c1c2e56
  4. I can receive but I cannot send e-mails from my outlook account

I can receive but I cannot send e-mails from my outlook account: I cannot send e-mails from my outlook and the Microsoft support suggested to use a different version of outlook but a. I do not know my version and b. i do not know which version,. Can you please help?...
  5. I can receive but I cannot send e-mails from my outlook account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can receive but I cannot send e-mails from my outlook account: I cannot send e-mails from my outlook and the Microsoft support suggested to use a different version of outlook but a. I do not know my version and b. i do not know which version,. Can you please help?...
  6. I cannot send or receive emails in my Microsoft mail program

in Windows 10 Customization
    I cannot send or receive emails in my Microsoft mail program: I have not been able to send or receive emails in my Microsoft Mail program for several days. However, both my cell phone and Gmail account have not been affected. I was able to speak with a Microsoft rep by phone on Sept. 11 and he said the problem was corrected. But the...
  7. Cannot send emails from Outlook, Yahoo or Gmail

in Browsers and Email
    Cannot send emails from Outlook, Yahoo or Gmail: I tried to reset my PC a few weeks ago but it stopped before the reset finished, then the Hotmail account I was using would not let me open or send any emails. I then couldn't get the password for MSN or yahoo.com in order to get a Code. I have tried to find where to find I...
  8. mail/outlook mail: I can send BUT can NOT receive

mail/outlook mail: I can send BUT can NOT receive: mail/outlook mail: I can send BUT can NOT receive. What is the remedy? thanks jp https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mailoutlook-mail/8fd6a777-8d82-4ca3-9c0a-cb090ddac574
  9. Cannot send yahoo email in mail app

Cannot send yahoo email in mail app: I am using the MS mail app and the past couple of days I cannot send emails through my yahoo account. My gmail account on the mail app is working just fine. I can send emails from my phone and through the yahoo server. I am receiving emails with no problem. Please help....
  10. Can Receive But Not Send iCloud email using MS Mail

Can Receive But Not Send iCloud email using MS Mail: Although my icloud email works fine from the icloud app, on Microsoft Mail I can send but not receive email. I have two factor authentication turned on, and have updated MS Mail with a new iCloud generated password, however the problem persists. Would appreciate any help...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. send receive error outlook2013 yahoo