Windows 10: cannot run any applications in windows 11

Discus and support cannot run any applications in windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I've noticed yesterday that i cannot start any applications. I've had to push the reset button to restart windows alt+ctrl+del didn't do anything after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Zoltán Demeter, Dec 8, 2023.

1. cannot run any applications in windows 11

I've noticed yesterday that i cannot start any applications. I've had to push the reset button to restart windows alt+ctrl+del didn't do anything after that windows booted and I was able to run programs and I would have forgotten about it just windows things if it didn't repeat today with the difference that even turning the pc off and on does not solve the problem, now even my auto start applications don't run and i cannot do anything. so please spare me the uninstall / reinstall routine as it is just not possible to run even installer.

:)

Zoltán Demeter, Dec 8, 2023
  2. dougboes Win User

Upgrade to Windows 11

I want to upgrade my OS from Windows 10 to Windows 11. I have run the compatibility software and got the message that says my Windows 10 software is not compatible with upgrading to Windows 11. I'm looking for a point & click application that will make my Windows 10 OS upgradable to Windows 11 or a file that will provide step-by-step instructions on how to accomplish the upgrade to Windows 11. I expect a list of files/applications that will not run in Windows 11 because my PC is not capable of running the new applications w/o hardware upgrades.

dougboes, Dec 8, 2023
  3. Process running but not starting in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are unable to run applications on Windows 10. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

This issue may be due to application conflicts.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps to resolve the explorer issue.

• Press Alt+ctr+Del from Desktop.

• Select Task Manager.

• Under process tab, locate the apps that are running.

• Right Click on the application and select End Task.

• Please try accessing the application again and check if you are able to run the application.
    If the issue persists, I suggest you to run
    the program in Compatibility mode, please follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Program
    • Click on Properties
    • Click on Compatibility tab
    • Select Run this program in compatibility mode and select the operating system accordingly from the drop down list.
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Dec 8, 2023
  4. cannot run any applications in windows 11

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 8, 2023
Thema:

cannot run any applications in windows 11

1. cannot run any applications in windows 11 - Similar Threads - cannot run applications

2. cannot run any applications in windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cannot run any applications in windows 11: I've noticed yesterday that i cannot start any applications. I've had to push the reset button to restart windows alt+ctrl+del didn't do anything after that windows booted and I was able to run programs and I would have forgotten about it just windows things if it didn't...
  3. application cannot run under virtual machine Windows 11

application cannot run under virtual machine Windows 11: Не получается установить программу сервисной диагностики авто, пробовал предлагаемые способы https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sorry-this-application-cannot-run-under-a-virtual/c4bc45a8-bf9f-4587-851d-803e912e0cb3 , не работают. Hyper-V отключен в функциях...
  4. application cannot run under virtual machine Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    application cannot run under virtual machine Windows 11: Не получается установить программу сервисной диагностики авто, пробовал предлагаемые способы https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sorry-this-application-cannot-run-under-a-virtual/c4bc45a8-bf9f-4587-851d-803e912e0cb3 , не работают. Hyper-V отключен в функциях...
  5. Math applications not running in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Math applications not running in Windows 11: Greetings,I am having a tedious issue with a couple of Math applications on a brand-new Windows 11 desktop. Microsoft Mathematics and MaThType 6.9d show the splash screen but then nothing happens: they do not show up. Net Framework 3.5 is turned on and Windows update does not...
  6. Math applications not running in Windows 11

Math applications not running in Windows 11: Greetings,I am having a tedious issue with a couple of Math applications on a brand-new Windows 11 desktop. Microsoft Mathematics and MaThType 6.9d show the splash screen but then nothing happens: they do not show up. Net Framework 3.5 is turned on and Windows update does not...
  7. Can't run any android application on windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't run any android application on windows 11.: Recently I have updated my computer system to windows 11. I installed the WSA, I installed amazon store, I installed some apks. However, although the installations are successful, I can't open any application on my computer, including the Amazon appstore. Each time I double...
  8. Can't run any android application on windows 11.

Can't run any android application on windows 11.: Recently I have updated my computer system to windows 11. I installed the WSA, I installed amazon store, I installed some apks. However, although the installations are successful, I can't open any application on my computer, including the Amazon appstore. Each time I double...
  9. cannot paste emojis in any application

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot paste emojis in any application: Hello,I'm running Windows 10, version 21H2 Build 19044.2130.After an update I couldn't remember which one it wasn't possible to paste emojis WIN + . in any application, except in the search bar.But copy/paste from the search bar is awefull.I tried everything posted here in...
  10. Cannot open any Microsoft application

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot open any Microsoft application: Dear, Since I have my computer, I cannot open any microsoft pre-installed applications (calculator, skype, application store, Alarms & clock....) Upon I click on it, the app is opening but after 2-3 sec. it shut down. Please help. Thank you. Best regards, Maxime...