Windows 10: cannot run net protector on my laptop

Discus and support cannot run net protector on my laptop in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; hi I cannot run net protector on my laptop... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ajaygawali16, Sep 3, 2018.

1. cannot run net protector on my laptop

hi I cannot run net protector on my laptop

:)

ajaygawali16, Sep 3, 2018

2. Can't turn on Windows Defender. I'm running Net Protector 2016.

I have installed Anti virus program Net Protector 2016. My Operating system is Windows 10 64 bit Single user Lenovo Laptop Yoga 500. I am unable to turn on Windows Defender = Vaidyanathan e-mail: *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

VaidyanathanN, Sep 3, 2018
  3. Unable to Turn on Windows Defender after Uninstall Net Protector Antivirus

Did you also try these steps from their website(Installation Guide: Net Protector 2013 - Anti Virus, Anti Spyware, Anti Malware, Internet Security, Virus Cleaning, India, Pune)?

Manual Uninstallation :

If you are not able to uninstall Net Protector from Control Panel > Add / Remove Programs then follow these steps to manually uninstall the software -

1. Stop Shield : Right Click Red Tray Icon of Zero-V Shield and click Exit

2. Delete Folder : C:\Program Files\Net Protector 2016

3. Windows Installer MSI Cleanup : Run the file from your CD :

E:\MSI\MSI REPAIR\MSICUU.EXE.

Now click 'Net Protector 2016' and click Remove

=========================================================

If yes, then perhaps Community Moderator Cyber_Defend_Team or someone else has other ideas....

Jsssssssss, Sep 3, 2018
  4. cannot run net protector on my laptop

Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to un-check and recheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series from Windows features.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run command.
    • Type Appwiz.cpl and select "turn Windows feature on or off" from the left
    • Uncheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer
    • Repeat step 1 and 2 and check .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer.
    Regards,

Waseemulla S, Sep 3, 2018
Thema:

cannot run net protector on my laptop

1. cannot run net protector on my laptop - Similar Threads - cannot run net

2. Is Msolrm Protector a virus?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is Msolrm Protector a virus?: I did an Excel search using *.xls. One of the files that came up was Msolrm Protector authored by Kevin L. Brown. I don't recognize the name or the file. I didn't open it since I was worried it was a virus. Should I?Jackie Reinhardt...
  3. Is Msolrm Protector a virus?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is Msolrm Protector a virus?: I did an Excel search using *.xls. One of the files that came up was Msolrm Protector authored by Kevin L. Brown. I don't recognize the name or the file. I didn't open it since I was worried it was a virus. Should I?Jackie Reinhardt...
  4. Is Msolrm Protector a virus?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Surge Protector Recommendations

in Windows 10 Support
    Surge Protector Recommendations: Anyone have good recommendation for surge protector? Looking at amazon and there are tons of them... but i notice in many of these great reviews... lot of top comments seem to say negative about it. Don't want to spend a ton on one like 50+ dollars etc. I notice many that are...
  6. .net framework unrecognized or not running

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    .net framework unrecognized or not running: Upon startup today my Windows 10 v 1903 computer is unable to launch various programs at startup with the error message that .net framework 4.0 is required. Ran windows features and .net framework is not one of the options to check. .net environment and .net extensibility is...
  7. I need help with my windows protector

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I need help with my windows protector: when I go to windows defender security centre and then virus protection it says. your virus and threat is managed by your organisation. however I do not have an anti virus. please help me to turn it back on. This has came to my query because I feel that there is a virus in my...
  8. Advanced Identity Protector

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Advanced Identity Protector: I got a loud beeping sound stating I have a cyber attack and instantly call this 8777042649 . Please do not turn off PC. I called to prevent myself from hackers and upon asking they said were a vendor of Microsoft and a tech company that prevents cyber attacks! I gave access...
  9. Screen protector

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen protector: I put a screen protector on my Mircrosoft Pro 6 and now when in tablet mode touch screen not working? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-protector/56399d3f-5a9d-404d-954a-51fd70db7f12
  10. Advanced Identity Protector

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Advanced Identity Protector: What is this? Is this program safe? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/advanced-identity-protector/4738dbef-a0ed-4026-8a35-31b15e8aa5aa"