Windows 10: Cannot see 5g...relatively new laptop

Discus and support Cannot see 5g...relatively new laptop in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Is there a setting or something that will enable me to see the 5g connection on my dual-band router? The router setting to show the SSID is checked.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AshleyQuick, Jan 31, 2016.

1. Cannot see 5g...relatively new laptop

Is there a setting or something that will enable me to see the 5g connection on my dual-band router? The router setting to show the SSID is checked.

EDIT: I found out that my laptop network adapter does not support 5g.

:)

AshleyQuick, Jan 31, 2016

2. Added new dual band router to my upgraded win 10 HP laptop but 5G option does not show up on available networks

I purchased new Netgear N600 and installed it. On my Acer laptop, when I search for WiFi networks, I see Netgear61 and Netgear61-5G but on my HP 15 laptop (which is newer) I only see Netgear61 but not the 5G band option. The network adapter on the HP is
    Realtek RTL 8188EE 802.11 bgn. I updated the driver but the driver was already the latest one. How can I get 5G access on my HP?

RogerKrieger885, Jan 31, 2016
  3. Windows 10 5G nbn wifi not showing up

Our PCs and printer were all on the 5G wifi from our provider and then suddenly last week none of them can see the 5G network. Our phones and our laptop still see and are on the 5G. So we know the 5G is still there, but for some reason neither PC see it.
    So therefore we are having connection problems nearly every day.

Andrea Mullins, Jan 31, 2016
Thema:

Cannot see 5g...relatively new laptop

1. Cannot see 5g...relatively new laptop - Similar Threads - Cannot relatively laptop

2. Cannot conect to 5G WIFI

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot conect to 5G WIFI: I click connect and it says that it is impossible to connect to the network. And this sign is on Wi-Fi I tried and updated the drivers, changed them to 20GHz. I just reinstalled Windows, before reinstalling everything worked and connected, I also had Windows 11...
  3. Cannot conect to 5G WIFI

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot conect to 5G WIFI: I click connect and it says that it is impossible to connect to the network. And this sign is on Wi-Fi I tried and updated the drivers, changed them to 20GHz. I just reinstalled Windows, before reinstalling everything worked and connected, I also had Windows 11...
  4. Unable to see 5G network.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to see 5G network.: Hello. Posted on reddit and no help so I came here. I am able to see my 2.4G wifi but not my 5G on my pc. My phone is currently connected to my 5G and my ISP says all conditions are normal. I am able to see other 5G networks but not mine. My network card is a Asus PCE-AC51....
  5. Laptop 5G Görmüyor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Laptop 5G Görmüyor: Merhaba, Yeni bir modem aldım. Modemim bir normal isimde bir de 5G ifadesiyle belirtilelk iki şekilde görünüyor. Telefonomda 5G ye bağlanıyorum ama bilgisayarım 5G yi görmüyor. İkisi arasında ciddi bir hız farkı var. Bilgisayarımın 5G yi görmesi ve bağlanabilmesi için ne...
  6. Cannot connect to 5g

Cannot connect to 5g: [IMG]I have multiple different Network adapters and i am trying to be able to connect to 5G on my laptop. Can anyone help me understand what all of these are and if one will help me get out of being stuck with 2G only....
  7. getting HP 17 Laptop to see 5G wireless connection

getting HP 17 Laptop to see 5G wireless connection: How to get HP 17 Laptop to see 5G wireless connection frim internet provider? / https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-hp-17-laptop-to-see-5g-wireless-connection/49a9497f-eacf-4ead-abf6-ea308e804cfe
  8. can't see my 5G wifi network

can't see my 5G wifi network: Why can't I see my 5G wifi network. my cellphone can see my 5G wifi network, but my PC only sees 2.4G https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-see-my-5g-wifi-network/7875dafd-d237-4995-84c8-30f116f9208f
  9. HP windows 10 laptop, will not see 5G networks

HP windows 10 laptop, will not see 5G networks: HP windows 10 laptop. All windows and drivers updated. Will not see 5G networks. All other devices see the 5G networks SSID: ************** Protocol: 802.11n Security type: WPA2-Personal Network band: 2.4 GHz Network channel: 1 IPv4 address: 192.168.1.15 IPv4 DNS...
  10. 5G Problems with Laptop

5G Problems with Laptop: I am trying for the longest while to try and fix my laptop computer so that it can identify and detect the 5G Wi-Fi, but unfortunately, after many troubleshoot, updates, and downloads, nothing has work to reverse this problem. The only Wi-FI divers I was able to find on my...