Windows 10: Cannot See Bluetooth device in wireless devices suddenly!

Discus and support Cannot See Bluetooth device in wireless devices suddenly! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I was using my laptop did a regular windows update but now when i started my laptop i saw that there is no bluetooth option availible in windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Nishchay Vaid, Aug 13, 2015.

1. Cannot See Bluetooth device in wireless devices suddenly!

I was using my laptop did a regular windows update but now when i started my laptop i saw that there is no bluetooth option availible in windows devices neither in action center !!! I checked in device manager and i shows mediatek bluetooth adapter and says the device is working properly !!
    But i cant turn my bluetooth on now!! please help!
    Iam attaching the image below!

:)

Nishchay Vaid, Aug 13, 2015
  2. heartsfan Win User

Why can't Bluetooth devices connect?

• Are you able to see your Bluetooth device in your Device Manager?
    Of course I can see it. The adapter and onboard Bluetooth wouldn't be able to find my devices (Soundbar, Phone and XBOX Wireless Controller) if it wasn't in Device Manager.

• Have you tried booting in safe mode and see if the issue persists?
    Yes tried booting into Safe Mode but then the Bluetooth Support Service (in services.msc) cannot start in Safe Mode so Bluetooth doesn't work at all. (Surely you know this already!!!!!)

heartsfan, Aug 13, 2015
  3. Sholom91 Win User
    Bluetooth malfunctioning, disappearing from Device Manager

Lenovo Z50-70. I was suddenly unable to connect Bluetooth devices and when I attempted to troubleshoot found that all Bluetooth options had disappeared entirely. The Bluetooth card doesn't even show
    up in Device Manager. The Intel PROSet/Wireless Software for Bluetooth is still showing up in Programs and Features.

Any help here would be massively appreciated. Thanks in advance

Sholom91, Aug 13, 2015
Thema:

Cannot See Bluetooth device in wireless devices suddenly!

1. Cannot See Bluetooth device in wireless devices suddenly! - Similar Threads - Cannot Bluetooth device

2. Wireless device suddenly not present - no wifi or bluetooth but Stylus is working!! on...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wireless device suddenly not present - no wifi or bluetooth but Stylus is working!! on...: Hi my Surface pro 3 was working fine until 08/02/19 - shut it down completely then on 09/02/19 powered up and rebooted - no wifi connection available also Bluetooth not working on further investigation... no wireless adaptors present in "control panel >network and...
  3. Bluetooth device

Bluetooth device: My name is Gad Feldan. I have HP ENVY x360 - 15-bp000nl laptop windows 10 64 bit which includes a Bluetooth device . For some reason he does not receive the Bluetooth personally headset - Jabra Classic [https://www.mea.jabra.com/bluetooth-headsets/jabra-classic]. I must note...
  4. Wireless device

Wireless device: I was using my computer just fine, and then when I woke up the next day I couldn't connect to my wireless network. I have searched this problem and checked all solutions. And yet, nothing has changed. I'm using Windows 10....
  5. Devices and Bluetooth

Devices and Bluetooth: My pc which is updated to windows 10 doesnot show any icon for bluetooth fuction. How to solve this issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/devices-and-bluetooth/077c3bcc-81c7-4853-8270-74b0f6277d7b
  6. Cannot connect bluetooth devices to PC

Cannot connect bluetooth devices to PC: My Bluetooth icon is not displaying for me to be able to add new devices. I've tried to update the driver responsible for it, updated windows and above all the technical support had remote access to my laptop but were not able solve the problem. And here for assistance to fix...
  7. Cannot Re-Enable Bluetooth Device

Cannot Re-Enable Bluetooth Device: While troubleshooting bluetooth, I disabled my bluetooth adapter in the Device Manager. I can't see an option to show disabled devices that is referenced in a lot of threads online, I think it was removed after an update. And showing hidden devices doesn't show it, because...
  8. Cannot connect device by Bluetooth

Cannot connect device by Bluetooth: my laptop is not appearing or not responding to connect the devices by Bluetooth * Moved from Insider * Original title: about Bluetooth * OS assumed to be Windows 10...
  9. Cannot Pair/Connect Bluetooth Devices

Cannot Pair/Connect Bluetooth Devices: ^Title. Headphones work fine while connecting to other devices, (phone, a different computer)However, this computer can't connect to any bluetooth devices. Upon running Toubleshoot>Bluetooth Devices, It tells me that the bluetooth radio wasn't enabled, and enabled it. And...
  10. I can see Devices, but Cannot Open Networked Devices

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can see Devices, but Cannot Open Networked Devices: I recently installed Windows 10 on a laptop. I have a bunch of computers on the network to include a WD MyCloud and a shared printer. The Win 10 computer can 'see' the devices in Network file explorer. When I attempt to open a computer or the MyCloud, I get an error message...