Windows 10: Cannot See networked Computers Win 10 Pro

Discus and support Cannot See networked Computers Win 10 Pro in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; For some reason, I cannot see my networked computers on the network after the Windows 10 anniversary update. I have 4 windows 10 Pro computers on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Railroader, Oct 4, 2016.

1. Cannot See networked Computers Win 10 Pro

For some reason, I cannot see my networked computers on the network after the Windows 10 anniversary update. I have 4 windows 10 Pro computers on my home network, all was working before the update. Home group network appears to be working. Network Discovery is enabled. Thanks

:)

Railroader, Oct 4, 2016
  2. RUOK2 Win User

Windows 10 Pro not seeing computers in the Network Browsing List -----

I have upgraded my Windows 8.1 Pro to Win 10 Pro, that resides in an Active Directory domain.

the Win 8.1 Pro had no problem seeing the rest of the computers in the Network browse list.

After upgrading Win 10 pro, from a fresh Win 8.1 Pro reinstall, I can no longer see the other computers in the Domain.

The other computers CAN see the Windows 10 Pro from the Network, but Windows 10 Pro cannot see them.

Win 10 Pro can ping the others, and I can use UNC mappings....

I have tried everything I can think of......

Just to get by, I have enabled on all machines the "Function Discovery Resource Publication" service.

This allows Windows 10 to see the other systems. But its not a fix, rather than an alternative temporary solution...

I have seen others in my research experiencing the same issue, but no resolution.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Best !

Ron

RUOK2, Oct 4, 2016
  3. RJI### Win User
    Windows 10 Homenet will not allow a Windows 7 to join

I have a home network with a Windows 10 and a Windows 7 computer. I can see both computers on the network. Using my Win 7, I can see the Win 10 and open files there. My Win 10 computer has a Homegroup but My Win 7 cannot join. I cannot expand my Win 7
    on my Win 10. I get a cannot add it because of "no permissions". I have set all permission correctly as far as I know.

RJI###, Oct 4, 2016
Thema:

Cannot See networked Computers Win 10 Pro

1. Cannot See networked Computers Win 10 Pro - Similar Threads - Cannot networked Computers

2. Cannot see all computers on network - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot see all computers on network - Windows 10: On my local network, over and over only 4 computers show up in the Network tab, despite the fact that there are twice as many, including one Linux computer with Samba share. Other PCs are able to see them too, only my PC cannot see them.I have tried all the suggestions here:...
  3. Cannot see all computers on network - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot see all computers on network - Windows 10: On my local network, over and over only 4 computers show up in the Network tab, despite the fact that there are twice as many, including one Linux computer with Samba share. Other PCs are able to see them too, only my PC cannot see them.I have tried all the suggestions here:...
  4. Cannot see all computer on network - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot see all computer on network - Windows 10: On my local network, over and over only 4 computers show up in the Network tab, despite the fact that there are twice as many, including one Linux computer with Samba share. Other PCs are able to see them too, only my PC cannot see them.I have tried all the suggestions here:...
  5. Cannot see all computer on network - Windows 10

Cannot see all computer on network - Windows 10: On my local network, over and over only 4 computers show up in the Network tab, despite the fact that there are twice as many, including one Linux computer with Samba share. Other PCs are able to see them too, only my PC cannot see them.I have tried all the suggestions here:...
  6. Cannot see all computer on network - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Cannot see computer over the network

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cannot see computer over the network: Hi all. I have two Windows 10 computers on the same network: a desktop and a laptop. The desktop can see the laptop via Windows Explorer-->Network, but the laptop cannot see the desktop. How can I troubleshoot that? For the past several years, I never experienced this issue....
  8. Cannot see Win 10 Pro PC on network

Cannot see Win 10 Pro PC on network: I have a home network with several Win 10 Pro PCs. I recently added a used Dell 7040 Micro running a fresh reinstall of Win 10 Pro. The 7040 is not visible to the other Win 10 systems. If, on the 7040, I do Settings > Network & Internet > Status > Network Reset and answer Yes...
  9. Cannot See Computer on Home Network

Cannot See Computer on Home Network: I have 2 desk top computers on a Home Network: Al and Mary Lou. Mary Lou can see Al (see attachment 1), but Al cannot see Mary Lou (see attachment 2) - it can see Mary Lou's media device, but not the computer. Mary Lou's folders are set to Share with "All." (see attachment...
  10. Cannot see computers on Explorer > Network

Cannot see computers on Explorer > Network: I have 4 computers, a WD 2100 NAS and a HDR Fox T2 DVR connected to my network. Two of the computers, a Surface Pro and an HP Pro Book 470 G4 laptop are both running W10 1809 Pro and fully patched and connected by WiFi. The other two are desktop computers and are an Acer...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cannot see any computers on network win10 pro