Windows 10: Cannot send to windows mail

Discus and support Cannot send to windows mail in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hello, When right click on a file and try to send it to windows mail as attachment I get the message below, [img] 98453 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by fadi, Nov 19, 2017.

1. fadi Win User

Cannot send to windows mail

Hello,

When right click on a file and try to send it to windows mail as attachment I get the message below,

Cannot send to windows mail [​IMG]

:)

2. Mark9_651 Win User

Cannot send e-mail in Windows 10 mail.

I cannot send e-mail in Windows 10 mail. I get no help from my ISP, they say the server settings are correct. I can receive e-mail, but cannot send.

Mark9_651, Nov 19, 2017
  3. Cannot receive emails on Windows 10

I can send mail but cannot receive mail in windows ten

JANEPRETTY, Nov 19, 2017
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Nov 19, 2017
  5. fadi Win User
    So the send to option only available for third part email software or just it's obsolete and windows should remove it.

6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Send To doesn't work with Store apps.

Brink, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Cannot send to windows mail - Similar Threads - Cannot send mail

2. Cannot use Windows Mail in "Send to -> mail recipient"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot use Windows Mail in "Send to -> mail recipient": As it stands, this problem is still unsolved, and not even responded by Microsoft after 4 YEARS (!!!): https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-set-windows-mail-app-as-default-email/cc01a046-7f46-4567-8f82-444fd5abf6e6. This is VERY important for my...
  3. Windows 10 Mail Not Sending...

Windows 10 Mail Not Sending...: I'm not sure if this issue is because I've messed something up with my computer/gmail/outlook/mail but I cannot get email to send via any application installed on my computer. I started with Windows 10 Mail... worked great for a while but then every time I sent an email...
  4. Mail not sending!

in Browsers and Email
    Mail not sending!: Eventually decided to ‘retire’ my tried, trusted and tested 11-year-old XP computer and dive into Windows-10...for general use Struggling just a tad with the (not so) subtle differences between XP and W10 especially with the email element! Old habits die hard... I have...
  5. Cannot send or receive messages with Windows Live mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot send or receive messages with Windows Live mail: I am using Window Live Mail 2011 with 2 different email account. For one of the accounts, I can no longer send or receive emails. I get the following reject message... Unable to send or receive messages for the Gmail (rrancourt123) account. Header download for the 'Inbox'...
  6. Unable to send mails on Windows mail app

Unable to send mails on Windows mail app: We have a new desktop with W10 and are trying to activate the email app. Have completed all the required inputs and linked with Yahoo (they run BT 's email) who have acknowledged we still cannot download any messages. Display simply says Nothing received yet. We have version...
  7. Cannot receive or send mail via gmail account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot receive or send mail via gmail account: Unable to send or receive messages for the Gmail <Removed for Privacy> account. Windows Live Mail couldn't log on to the email server using authenticated POP (APOP). Contact your email provider and verify that it supports authenticated POP. To change this logon setting, in...
  8. Problem with sending mail

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem with sending mail: I faced up an issue when tried to send e-mails. I had set up iCloud email account in Windows 10 Mail and have no problem with receiving mails but cannot send them.I receive an error message and the letter comes to Drafts folder....
  9. Cannot send from Widows 10 Mail app

in Browsers and Email
    Cannot send from Widows 10 Mail app: Hi, I have just upgraded to Windows 10 and want to use the Mail app. I got it set up and it will receive but not send: I get this error message in my Inbox - "We weren't able to send this message, so we've put it in your Drafts folder. Before you try sending it again, you...
  10. Outlook Cannot Send Mail

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook Cannot Send Mail: I did the windows 10 upgrade yesterday and since then my Outlook 2010 cannot send mail. It receives mail as it should without any issues. I have multiple emails accounts with different vendors and it is doing the same on all of them so I have ruled out it being a hosting...