Windows 10: Cannot set up email on Windows 10

Discus and support Cannot set up email on Windows 10 in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi I'm sorry if this has been asked already, but I am at my wit's end with this and desperate for help. I recently updated my Win 8.1 laptop to Win... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by GeorgeCB, Sep 2, 2015.

1. GeorgeCB Win User

Cannot set up email on Windows 10

Hi

I'm sorry if this has been asked already, but I am at my wit's end with this and desperate for help. I recently updated my Win 8.1 laptop to Win 10. I set up my email and it worked fine. But now it doesn't and all I get is a message saying 'Not Synced Yet' followed by 'Still Working on It'.When I click the refresh button I get 'We cannot connect to xxx.com at the moment. Make sure you have a connection ...... Error code: 0x80072efd'

Initially I installed MS Outlook 2007 as my preferred email client which worked fine now it opens but doesn't display any email.

I've installed all the updates and spent hours working through web suggestions to no avail. I'm not sure what additional info to mention at this state.

Please can someone help?

Thanks

George

:)

GeorgeCB, Sep 2, 2015
  2. Abi99 (2) Win User

Cannot set up email on mobile

John, the answer to that is not that simple, because the E-mail client on the
    Nokia 300
    does not work anymore. That E-mail client relied on a proxy server in the USA which got disabled in November 2014.

More about this…
    The Nokia 300
    allowed
    the app Mail for Exchange for Exchange ActiveSync (EAS), which is offered by MSN (now Outlook Mail). However, after the closure of the Nokia Store last year, I am not aware anymore where/how to download that app for a Nokia Series 40 Touch-and-Type
    based phone like your Nokia 300. Does https://mid.live.com work in the Internet browser?

Abi99 (2), Sep 2, 2015
  3. shellm6 Win User
    Cannot set up email on nokia 6303classic

Hi...i cannot set up my hotmail email account on my phone. Does anyone know settings? The error msg is that it cannot connect, check host settings. But i have internet settings so it should work. Please anyone help!! thanks in advance Cannot set up email on Windows 10 :)

shellm6, Sep 2, 2015
Thema:

Cannot set up email on Windows 10

1. Cannot set up email on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Cannot set email

2. Cannot set up my windows 10 pin

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cannot set up my windows 10 pin: Hi, I need help with my father's notebook. He changed something in the security setting and now he can't log in since it keeps asking to set up new pin but when reaching the step that need OTP from the phone number he realised that it was his old phone number that he doesn't...
  3. Email set up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Email set up: Choose which account to send the email from - is not set up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-set-up/be9b2881-a488-4d5c-9afb-1ae288e2a183
  4. Windows 10 - Setting up Email

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 - Setting up Email: My Hard Disk crashed on my desktop computer so I had to reload a new copy of Windows 10. When I did only one of my two email address's work download to the inbox. It appears it has to do with my password not being recognized as valid. I verified that it is correct by going to...
  5. How to set up pop3 email in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to set up pop3 email in Windows 10?: I have been trying for so many hours to set up my pop3 email in windows 10 but without success. Can someone help me on this please? What should I put in Incoming server and outgoing server boxes? * Moved from msn...
  6. Setting up a Roadrunner email account on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Setting up a Roadrunner email account on Windows 10: Using the windows 10 mail app it is easy to set up the email account with only the email address and password. the problem is that I do not receive mail on my windows 10 laptop or iPhone when my email / PC Outlook is open. If outlook is closed on my PC emails will show up on...
  7. Email add set up

Email add set up: i have just bought a new pc and installed microsoft office apps and want to set up my outlook account. I have an existing email which I set up on my IPAD but it wont set up on this PC. the address is @me.com. How can I set this up on my new laptop...
  8. Windows 10 email Setting up 2 accounts.

Windows 10 email Setting up 2 accounts.: I have a Windows 10 system and have 2 email accounts that I use. I have successfully installed both accounts but the least used account is the default/open first account. How can I change which account is seen first? Or in other words how can I get the other account to show...
  9. windows 10 free email set up

windows 10 free email set up: I reset my computer and now can't get emails on the free email acct. because I can't find properties to set the incoming and outgoing servers! I had no trouble doing this with windows live but have spent hours on this. Can somebody help?...
  10. Set up Charter email?

in Browsers and Email
    Set up Charter email?: Having an issue with setting up my Charter email account. I cannot find what the server setting should be..it lists only 1 box for server and not an outgoing or incoming as I am used to seeing. My Charter account is what I use for Microsoft so it wont let me delete it and...