Windows 10: cannot set up outlook with exchange account

Discus and support cannot set up outlook with exchange account in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I cannot set up my Microsoft 365 account with my exchange account... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JoeStephens2, Jul 29, 2018.

1. cannot set up outlook with exchange account

I cannot set up my Microsoft 365 account with my exchange account

:)

JoeStephens2, Jul 29, 2018
  2. alvez Win User

outlook account config

SO today my friend asked me if i could post this question on the forum:

He wants to configure a outlook account with 1 email, with that outlook account he wants to run the same account in 2 diferent computers he wants the both computer to be connected in network, for example:

• he receives a email and that email is sent to each computer;
    • he deletes a email from one computer and it also deletes on the other;
    • he moves a email to a folder it also moves on the other computer;
    If you guys can help me would be nice!
    cannot set up outlook with exchange account [​IMG]
    thanks!

alvez, Jul 29, 2018
  3. watts289 Win User
    Outlook 2010 , exchange server issue

Hi guys,

Maybe someone here can help me. I have a thinkpad t410 laptop with Win 7 Professional on it. I had outlook 2010 installed without issue and was using it with exchange (2007?) with no issues. I just set up a spare tower with core 2 duo with 4 gb ram with server 2003 then utilized virtual server to setup a second server with DNS and active directory with no issues. I logged in on my new domain account on my laptop and attempted to set up the exchange account. It wont connect to it. It works fine on my local account but not the domain account. So I uninstalled office and re-installed it. Still cant connect. Is this a domain issue? The exchange server is in a different domain in a different building.

(basically the active directory is home, exchange is at work) and no my laptop is not affiliated with the domain the exchange server is on.

thanks.

watts289, Jul 29, 2018
  4. alvez Win User

cannot set up outlook with exchange account

outlook account config

hey guys, he will be using gmail as email provider! *Smile cannot set up outlook with exchange account :) what you think ?

alvez, Jul 29, 2018
Thema:

cannot set up outlook with exchange account

1. cannot set up outlook with exchange account - Similar Threads - cannot set outlook

2. PIN necessary for setting up outlook account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PIN necessary for setting up outlook account: Hello, I am in a bit of a bind, I want to set a outlook.com account in my outlook that is installed on the pc, and I go trough everything, put the password and it's asking for my PIN for my PC. But I never set up a PIN, or if I did I forgot, but I am fairly certain I didn't,...
  3. PIN necessary for setting up outlook account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PIN necessary for setting up outlook account: Hello, I am in a bit of a bind, I want to set a outlook.com account in my outlook that is installed on the pc, and I go trough everything, put the password and it's asking for my PIN for my PC. But I never set up a PIN, or if I did I forgot, but I am fairly certain I didn't,...
  4. Outlook Exchange, Gmail account in Outlook, sync contacts possible?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook Exchange, Gmail account in Outlook, sync contacts possible?: I have Office 365, Outlook on Exchange and within Outlook I also have have 2 Gmail accounts (IMAP). Currently I am using a 3rd party tool to sync contacts (exporting to and importing from vCards) so as to sync contacts and have them available on smartphone devices. The...
  5. Outlook 365 - cannot set up account on Yahoo/ATT

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Outlook 365 - cannot set up account on Yahoo/ATT: My ATT/Yahoo/Bellsouth email ceased loading on Outlook 365. I cannot repair the file. I cannot delete the account. Any thoughts? Someone posted info about an authorization web page. That page suggests loading a file to my iphone. I have 365 loaded on a laptop so not...
  6. [Windows 10] Cannot remove Exchange Account from settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    [Windows 10] Cannot remove Exchange Account from settings: Dear Community, I have set up a few Exchange Accounts on my personal computer running Windows 10. These accounts were added in the Outlook client as admin accounts as required by my employers. As I have changed work, I lost access to these accounts. I successfully removed...
  7. Setting up Exchange on Andriod with school Office 365 account

Setting up Exchange on Andriod with school Office 365 account: Hello, I have an Office 365 from school and I want to sync the email, contacts, etc. to the Office 365 account. Before this I was able to do it with just a Microsoft live.com email login. But I can't seem to be able the do the same process with my school address login. I...
  8. outlook cannot connect to the exchange server

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    outlook cannot connect to the exchange server: I have inserted the code from microsoft but still can't get access. Flew from Cayman to Boston today. Should I not travel? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-cannot-connect-to-the-exchange-server/380af18c-8eba-498d-a25a-a22f64e0f645
  9. Outlook not finding Exchange???

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook not finding Exchange???: I have a clean install on build 9879. While making this computer ready to use I installed Office 2010. When I went to setup my regular Microsoft Exchange cloud hosted account in Outlook it could not find the server. It would not find it with SSL or without. I tried a...
  10. Outlook 2016 latest update -- cannot set up account manually

Outlook 2016 latest update -- cannot set up account manually: Hi folks I really am getting p***ed o*f with these 1-click installs or automatic config stuff Latest update from Outlook 2016 "appears" to allow you to set up account manually - but there's no other option on the screen other than connect and then it fails even if you...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to set yup microsoft exchange on outlook for samsung