Windows 10: cannot setting 3 monitor

Discus and support cannot setting 3 monitor in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; I installed Win 10 and install amd driver 15.7.1. after install, I could not open or find ccc and I can not multi-monitor setting (I use 3 monitors).... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by miltonwuzz, Aug 12, 2015.

1. cannot setting 3 monitor

I installed Win 10 and install amd driver 15.7.1. after install, I could not open or find ccc and I can not multi-monitor setting (I use 3 monitors). my computer spec, amd fx8150 , asus v srosshair, ram corsair dominator, vga HD 7950 crossfire. help me

:)

miltonwuzz, Aug 12, 2015

2. Windows 10 - Unable to connect third monitor

I have a 64-bit Intel Core i7-2600k un-clocked CPU with twin NVIDIA GeForce GTX 590s.

I cannot get the Win10 to recognise one of the three monitors.

On restart, the Windows 10 window logo displays on monitor 1, with its roundel of circulating dots below it. But then it turns unconnected, leaving only monitors 2 and 3 active.

In Settings>System>Display, monitors 2 and 3 are identified, but Detect says that it cannot detect another display.

How can I get monitor 1 to be active?

Richard McDonald Woods, Aug 12, 2015
  3. Windows 10: How to work with 3 Monitors

HI,

I am trying to work with 3 monitors. I have a new ASUS laptop with Windows 10 and a graphic card supporting 2 additional monitors, but somehow I cannot set it up. The options I find in Settings/System/Displays seem to allow for only 2 monitors in total when
    choosing "Extend these displays".

What could be the problem? How can I solve it and get a setup with 3 monitors in "Extend these displays" mode?

Thanks for helping!

Stephan

Stephan_1968, Aug 12, 2015
  4. UKMedia Win User

cannot setting 3 monitor

Hi

If you press the Windows key and P can you select 'Extend'?

Regards

UKMedia, Aug 14, 2015
  5. still cannot...i can find amd ccc

miltonwuzz, Aug 14, 2015
  6. UKMedia Win User
    Sorry. Press and hold the Windows key and then press P - what can you see?

cannot setting 3 monitor [​IMG]

UKMedia, Aug 14, 2015
  7. i cant arrange the monitor...usually if eyefinty work fine, monitor 1-monitor 2-monitor 3...but now is monitor 3-monito 1-monitor 2

miltonwuzz, Aug 14, 2015
  8. UKMedia Win User

cannot setting 3 monitor

If you right click on the desktop and select 'Display Settings', you should see your three monitors. You can then move the screen images with your mouse to get the correct alignment. Let me know how you get on.

UKMedia, Aug 14, 2015
  9. i dont see display setting...and how can i find amd catalyst center ? usually, if i right click on desktop, i can see amd catalyst center

miltonwuzz, Aug 17, 2015
  10. UKMedia Win User
    If you look under Control Panel>Uninstall a Program, do you see AMD Catalyst Center? If yes, then you need to locate the .exe and pin to start, if no then your driver didn't install correctly.

UKMedia, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

cannot setting 3 monitor

1. cannot setting 3 monitor - Similar Threads - cannot setting monitor

2. Windows 11 3 monitor set up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 3 monitor set up.: Hello, I've recently run into an issue and i'm not sure where to start. I have 3 monitors one 1440p monitor in the center and two 1080p monitors one on either side. When i first updated everything was running okay. However here recently there has been an issue where windows...
  3. Windows 11 3 monitor set up.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 3 monitor set up.: Hello, I've recently run into an issue and i'm not sure where to start. I have 3 monitors one 1440p monitor in the center and two 1080p monitors one on either side. When i first updated everything was running okay. However here recently there has been an issue where windows...
  4. Changing projection settings to enable 2 of 3 monitors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changing projection settings to enable 2 of 3 monitors: Hello,I was wondering if there was a way to change the projection settings to only enable 2 of 3 monitors. As it stands, when I press windows + P I can either enable all three monitors, or just one.In the image attached, I would like a setting to enable displays 1 & 2 only...
  5. Changing projection settings to enable 2 of 3 monitors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Changing projection settings to enable 2 of 3 monitors: Hello,I was wondering if there was a way to change the projection settings to only enable 2 of 3 monitors. As it stands, when I press windows + P I can either enable all three monitors, or just one.In the image attached, I would like a setting to enable displays 1 & 2 only...
  6. How to set up 3 monitors on a Windows laptop

in Windows 10 News
    How to set up 3 monitors on a Windows laptop: [ATTACH]If you are one of those geeks who like adding multiple screens to their Laptop then this article is for you. In this article, we present to you a guide to 3 Monitor Setup on Windows Laptop. So, read everything as you may not want to miss even a single step. Can I...
  7. How to set up 3 monitors

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to set up 3 monitors: How to set up 3 monitors https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-set-up-3-monitors/14a58fd4-dd13-4a1f-b8c7-53a1eb30c569
  8. Windows 10 Background "Set to monitor 3" duplicated 3 times

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Background "Set to monitor 3" duplicated 3 times: I'm having issues with the set background setting in windows. I have 3 monitors set up and I was able to set 3 different wallpapers on each, now all 3 set-ups just say "set to monitor 3" and set to all monitors. I check the settings for display and it detects that their is...
  9. Windows 10 background "Set to monitor 3" duplicated 3 times

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 background "Set to monitor 3" duplicated 3 times: I'm having issues with the set background setting in windows. I have 3 monitors set up and I was able to set 3 different wallpapers on each, now all 3 set-ups just say "set to monitor 3" and set to all monitors. I check the settings for display and it detects that their is...
  10. Setting Up 3 Monitors on a Dell

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Setting Up 3 Monitors on a Dell: I have three monitors hooked up however in the display settings two of the monitors are linked together. Any help here? I'd like each monitor to operate separately. [ATTACH]...