Windows 10: Cannot sign into Mail App in Windows 10

Discus and support Cannot sign into Mail App in Windows 10 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Cannot sign into Mail App in Windows 10 I have a gmail Account that is associated with my personal email. It works on my Windows Mail App in my... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Mansigajjar, Aug 1, 2018.

1. Cannot sign into Mail App in Windows 10

Cannot sign into Mail App in Windows 10

I have a gmail Account that is associated with my personal email. It works on my Windows Mail App in my laptop but not on my desktop.
    When I try to set up the Mail app in Windows 10 I received the following error:

Something went wrong.
    We're sorry, but we weren't able to do that.

Error code: 0x8007139f.

My Windows Defender Antivirus Service, Windows Defender Firewall, Windows Defender Security Center Service are on and automatic.

Please help.

:)

Mansigajjar, Aug 1, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. *Smile

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Aug 1, 2018
  3. GaryB0125 Win User
    Windows 10 Mail App Suggested Contacts

I finally figured out how to get rid of unwanted suggested contacts for my outlook.com account in the Windows 10 Mail App:

• Sign into the outlook.com account on the web and then delete any unwanted suggested contacts by clicking the X next to the suggested contact.
    • Sign out of outlook.com and then open the Windows 10 Mail App.
    • Delete the outlook.com account from the Windows 10 Mail App.
    • Add the outlook.com account back in.
    • The deleted suggested contacts are now gone!

GaryB0125, Aug 1, 2018
  4. Cannot sign into Mail App in Windows 10

Mail App in Windows 10

Hi John,

We apologize for the delay in response.

Follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1:

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the Mailbox sync settings.

• Open the Mail app and sign in to your account.
    • Click on the gear icon (Settings) from the bottom left corner.
    • Click on the Accounts under
      Settings
    • Click on your account and select Change settings.
    • Click on the Change mailbox sync settings and check in the
      Sync options.
    If the issue persist, follow the below step.

Step 2:

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the mail app, reconfigure the email account in mail app and check if the mail app is working properly.

Follow the below steps to uninstall the Mail and Calendar apps.

• Open the Start menu, type Windows PowerShell in the search bar.
    • Right click on the Windows PowerShell and select
      Run as administrator.
    • Enter the below command to reinstall the Mail and calendar app.
    get-appxpackage *microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps* | remove-appxpackage

Note: After performing the above steps, install the Mail and calendar app form the Windows store.

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Aug 1, 2018
Thema:

Cannot sign into Mail App in Windows 10

1. Cannot sign into Mail App in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Cannot sign Mail

2. Unable to sign in Windows Mail app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to sign in Windows Mail app: Hello i can not sign in but I can sign in web version https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-sign-in-windows-mail-app/c6e03f26-8a86-4f2a-8a4a-c36929318cd1
  3. Unable to sign in Windows Mail app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to sign in Windows Mail app: Hello i can not sign in but I can sign in web version https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-sign-in-windows-mail-app/c6e03f26-8a86-4f2a-8a4a-c36929318cd1
  4. Cannot sign in to yahoo mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot sign in to yahoo mail: work for 10+ years , suddenly stop* Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-sign-in-to-yahoo-mail/a7063b41-5116-4972-8d8d-4e0e9a61f2ba
  5. Cannot sign in to yahoo mail

Cannot sign in to yahoo mail: work for 10+ years , suddenly stop* Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-sign-in-to-yahoo-mail/a7063b41-5116-4972-8d8d-4e0e9a61f2ba
  6. Can't sign in to mail app

Can't sign in to mail app: I have been using Mail and calender app for months. Recently I accidently deleted the app data after it the most apps are not working correctly. So I reinstalled some apps. Mail app is one the apps. After it installs again i tried to add my account. But a adding account...
  7. Cannot Sign in to Cortana app on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Cannot Sign in to Cortana app on Windows 10: [ATTACH]With new visuals, improved features and added capabilities every subsequent version of Windows 10 gets better. The latest change in Windows 10 includes a revamped […] This article Cannot Sign in to Cortana app on Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read...
  8. cannot send mail from windows 10 mail app

cannot send mail from windows 10 mail app: can someone help with this issue? I can receive emails but emails are just stuck in outbox https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-send-mail-from-windows-10-mail-app/f2026617-647f-4ac7-a1a5-6997be9f4232
  9. Cannot sync mail in Windows 10 Mail app!

Cannot sync mail in Windows 10 Mail app!: Hey there, I cannot sync my email anymore in the Windows 10 Mail app. I am using mailbox.org set up in the mail app as an Exchange account. Worked perfectly fine until about 4 days ago. I can still sync my Gmail account, and separate folder in the mailbox.org account, I...
  10. Windows 10 Mail / Calendar app sign in problems

Windows 10 Mail / Calendar app sign in problems: I get the error message 'Your outlook account settings are out of date' when trying to access my emails and calendar in the windows 10 app then get the error code 'Something went wrong please try again later' with code 0x80048103 when trying to fix settings as prompted in the...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cannot sign into windows 10 mail