Windows 10: Cannot start custom software which uses Microsoft PRISM

Discus and support Cannot start custom software which uses Microsoft PRISM in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Using the latest Windows 10 - Version 1803 OSBuild: 17134.191 , we can no longer start our software because of a failure of the PRISM's Region... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Laszlo Herczeg, Aug 11, 2018.

1. Cannot start custom software which uses Microsoft PRISM

Using the latest Windows 10 - Version 1803 OSBuild: 17134.191 ,

we can no longer start our software because of a failure of the PRISM's Region Manager.

As I can remember, this worked fine even several weeks ago, using an earlier version of 17134.

No Windows Error Event is generated.

:)

Laszlo Herczeg, Aug 11, 2018
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Aug 11, 2018
  3. Start menu customization

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to disable the function show most used apps and check if this helps. Follow the steps below to do the same:

• Press ‘Windows ’ key on the keyboard.
    • In the search box, type ‘Settings' and press enter.
    • Click on ‘Personalization' and click on ‘Start' .
    • Now turn off the option 'Show most used Apps'.
    If you're trying to pin the programs\ applications to the Taskbar right click on the App\Program and select the option Pin to Taskbar.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Andria Maria Mendez, Aug 11, 2018
  4. Cannot start custom software which uses Microsoft PRISM

Amd wraith prism cooler

I actually like how it looks and had an idea. Could it be possible to use the ryzen 2700x cooler (wraith prism rgb) on an Intel cpu/motherboard with custom bracket ?

TheRandomBrian, Aug 11, 2018
Thema:

Cannot start custom software which uses Microsoft PRISM

1. Cannot start custom software which uses Microsoft PRISM - Similar Threads - Cannot start custom

2. Cannot start Software Protection Service

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot start Software Protection Service: have taken ownership of sppsvc, have changed ownership on regedit, process still won't start, telling me access is denied, I have also reset windows, and still the process will not start, it is not allowing me to update because of this...
  3. Wraith Prism Cooler

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wraith Prism Cooler: This isn't directly about windows 10 but im wondering if anyone has any experience with wraith prism... What is ryzen enso mode on coolermasters software for wraith prism?...
  4. Which backup software do you use?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Which backup software do you use?: Which backup software do you use to create backup of your windows 10 files and folder? I used file history and it is not showing any progress bar and taking a lot of time to create a backup of 34 gb files and folders...
  5. Which software is that?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Which software is that?: Hi, I really wish what is that software that is used in videos like this one below? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bF5mgJZrfQA&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR1l6XsQRuIsJ6E7oJu7TRwLXLhd-NGr6yUtCaVGuJW_acVyhlWCQ58_7B8 I'm hoping to know that white board's name, and hopefully...
  6. Which To Use? Custom Recovery Partition or Macrium Reflect?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Which To Use? Custom Recovery Partition or Macrium Reflect?: Someone tell me which one I should use and why? Advantages & Disadvantages of both 146682
  7. Cannot customize Start Screen...

Cannot customize Start Screen...: I just bought a new laptop and like always it comes with all these programs and games at the start screen that I always get rid of. I like having the news app, control panel and a few others on the start screen. After restarting the computer after customizing, all of the...
  8. Start Menu cannot be customized

Start Menu cannot be customized: While running the newest Insider build (10532) I do not see an option to customize the Start Menu. What I wanted was when right-clicking and seeing the list having "Devices & Printers" listed as an option. As it is not there, there is also no apparent way to add it...? 20020
  9. Customize "Choose which folders appear on start" ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Customize "Choose which folders appear on start" ?: In settings > personalization > start > Choose which folders appear on start Can we add custom folders to this ? There are some folders which I use very frequently which aren't any of the standard folders (downloads, documents etc) 21120
  10. Cannot Customize Start Menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot Customize Start Menu: Hello all, I have looked throughout the forums and I cannot seem to find an answer to my problem, or anyone else with the same problem. I just downloaded and installed Windows 10 between last night and this morning. Everything was going great, until now. For some...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. PRISM can not start Using the latest Windows 10 - Version 1803