Windows 10: Cannot sync Google contacts with People in Windows 10

Discus and support Cannot sync Google contacts with People in Windows 10 in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I am new to Windows and have a very basic question. I am wanting to sync my Google contacts with People, but no matter what I've tried I've had no... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Fabulous5, Nov 26, 2016.

1. Fabulous5 Win User

Cannot sync Google contacts with People in Windows 10

I am new to Windows and have a very basic question. I am wanting to sync my Google contacts with People, but no matter what I've tried I've had no luck. Everything seems to be set up correctly, I'm not getting any error messages. They just won't sync.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

:)

Fabulous5, Nov 26, 2016

2. Win 10 PEOPLE app not sync'ing with Google contacts

Sign in to Google Contact and label all contact as "My Contacts". Try to reconfigure your account and see if that helps. You may also check this link: How
    To Sync Google Contacts With Windows 10 People App

Gina_on_the_thread, Nov 26, 2016
  3. Cannot sync my Google contacts with People desktop app

"I have successfully synced Google contacts to my Windows phone and PC." Sorry, I thought you had figured it out. Here is one thread that may help you out. Although I still think it is not available for Windows.

Google Groupes

Matthew_86, Nov 26, 2016
  4. Steve C Win User

I sync with my outlook.com account and People works fine. I haven't tried to synch with Google but you could try importing your Google contacts into your outlook.com account and syncing with that.

Steve C, Nov 26, 2016
  5. The Pool Man, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Cannot sync Google contacts with People in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Cannot sync Google

2. People - New Contact

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    People - New Contact: "Save to" gives me choice to save new contact details to i) 'Live' account or ii) Microsoft account. What should I do and how to I find contacts I already have in each ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/people-new-contact/b60cd96e-5ae8-43e5-8e50-bd2cb677d8df
  3. sync my contacts in people with my google account

sync my contacts in people with my google account: Hi, I am trying to move my contacts from my microsoft phone to my PC and then to my new android phone. So, in PEOPLE, I've added a new account (google) and them it requires to fix account, which I've done but, now appears an error 0x8007274c. Can you help? Thank you,...
  4. People App Windows 10 - Unknown Recent Contacts Cannot be Deleted

People App Windows 10 - Unknown Recent Contacts Cannot be Deleted: Fumbling around on my computer, I noticed contacts in my "People" app that I did not enter...and cannot delete. They are "recent" contacts. I wouldn't be so concerned except for the fact that some of them appear to be normal contacts that I would expect to see but have...
  5. Sync CONTACTS

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sync CONTACTS: I have a Verizon phone. I use Microsoft contacts on windows 10. When I update contacts from my phone and from my computer the updates don't show properly. Especially this is bad on my phone when I attempt to make calls. I also have a Google account. How do I coordinate...
  6. Contacts online not syncing in to people app.

Contacts online not syncing in to people app.: On behalf of an end user, I configured the Windows 10 mail app (because the far superior Windows Live Mail app has been retired by Microsoft). I exported his Windows Live Mail in to a CSV. I created a Microsoft account using his existing email address *** Email address is...
  7. Importing Contacts to Windows 10 People

in Browsers and Email
    Importing Contacts to Windows 10 People: I've sent my contacts from Outlook to a .csv file. I cannot find a way to import that file into Windows 10 People app. I've been searching and searching online, and the only instructions I've found is to link my Outlook to People, and even that doesn't work. When I've...
  8. Sync Contacts

in Browsers and Email
    Sync Contacts: The way I have my android phone contacts currently set up, it becomes an unmanageable mess. If I allow my phone contacts to sync with Gmail, I can end up with duplicates (quadruplicates, actually) of the same contacts, multiple phone numbers on the same line, phone numbers...
  9. People Contacts

in Browsers and Email
    People Contacts: When I open People in Win 10, several of my contacts are missing. I still have Win Live Mail 2012. I have to copy the missing contacts from Win Live mail to People. Does any one know why some of my contacts are missing in People? I tried to import my contacts from Win Live...
  10. People app not syncing google contacts

People app not syncing google contacts: I have the release Windows 10. I have successfully linked my google account, and mail and calendar seem to work fine. But not the people (contacts) app. The account is listed in People, I can tell it to sync, get no error message, but no contacts arrive. Am I missing...