Windows 10: Cannot turn wifi on and airplane mode remains on, please help urgent

Discus and support Cannot turn wifi on and airplane mode remains on, please help urgent in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; since I have updated my dell laptop an inspiron 15 3000series to windows ten I cannot turn off airplane mode and thus cannot turn my wifi on. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ervinkiller, Dec 15, 2015.

1. Cannot turn wifi on and airplane mode remains on, please help urgent

since I have updated my dell laptop an inspiron 15 3000series to windows ten I cannot turn off airplane mode and thus cannot turn my wifi on. I have tried everything I found on the net from device manager to command prompt downloading new drivers and yet also to simple stuff like pressing the PrtScr key. I am desperate, I am an international student n the only way I can call my parents for free is via the net(i.e wifi) but it is not working. Please help me in anyway.

:)

ervinkiller, Dec 15, 2015

2. Desktop (not laptop) Airplane Mode Stuck On = No WiFi

This is a Dell desktop computer and not a laptop. There is no physical switch to turn Airplane Mode on or off. When I updated to Window's 10 Airplane mode is stuck ON and I cannot shut it off. That means no WiFi which for me means not access to the
    Network/Internet. I am stuck Please Help!

AlaskaGooch, Dec 15, 2015
  3. mferooz Win User
    BUG IN WIN 10! ANNOYING!

I think, this kind of setting has created this bug. From the "airplane mode" setting, by turning "wifi" off it will cancel out the 'airplane mode' to lit yet off the 'wifi' too.. I have to click on 'wifi" manually again to on the 'wifi' and this time the
    airplane mode remain no lit. BUT, when you restart or to power on your laptop again these 2 modes will lit together again. I hope the programmer can solve this problem.

mferooz, Dec 15, 2015
  4. M3N1M3 Win User

Cannot turn wifi on and airplane mode remains on, please help urgent

Go to settings>Network and internet>airplane mode>off

M3N1M3, Dec 15, 2015
  5. it is grey the airplane mode button, i cannot switch it neither on nor off and same goes for my wifi key

ervinkiller, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Cannot turn wifi on and airplane mode remains on, please help urgent

1. Cannot turn wifi on and airplane mode remains on, please help urgent - Similar Threads - Cannot turn wifi

2. WIFI to AIRPLANE MODE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WIFI to AIRPLANE MODE: Dear team,Can you please assist, my laptop WIFI automatically changes to AIRPLANE mode, from AIRPLANE mode to wifi, its keep changing without control. I tried couple of options but does not help, recently have change from Hard drive to SSD card.Ex: Resetting networks, turning...
  3. Please help. Can’t turn off airplane mode or reset laptop.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help. Can’t turn off airplane mode or reset laptop.: The airplane mode switch is grayed out. And when I try to reset my laptop (Acer Aspire 515-43) I get an error message. I have tried to find the “airplane mode switch” thing in device manager, but it is not there. Should I just take it to a computer repair place? Thank you!...
  4. Windows 10 stuck on airplane mode no wifi. Please help.

Windows 10 stuck on airplane mode no wifi. Please help.: My laptop is a Dell Inspiron with ragtag: p76f001. It has windows 10 and for the last couple days, it has been stuck on airplane mode. The wifi symbol is not showing up and now even ethernet is not working. I read over the internet that it has something to do with drivers...
  5. Cannot detect specific WiFi - Please help! Urgent!

Cannot detect specific WiFi - Please help! Urgent!: I'm sorry if this has been asked before but my computer cannot detect my WiFi connection but it can detect others such as my neighbours etc. It is the only device in the house that cannot detect the WiFi so the problem definitely lies with my computer/OS. Is there a common...
  6. S mode! Urgent help please!

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    S mode! Urgent help please!: If I purchase the Windows 10 Pro will I be able to get out of S mode? I need it to be removed for online classes. If I don't, I will fail this semester. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/s-mode-urgent-help-please/ea9f0104-0b88-4870-95f9-1b394febba0c
  7. Can’t turn airplane mode off, WiFi on.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can’t turn airplane mode off, WiFi on.: While on my laptop on my home wifi my cat walked across my keyboard and somehow put me into airplane mode. Now I can’t get out of airplane mode or turn wifi on. When I try to turn wifi on I get a message “No Wi-Fi Networks Found”. I know the network is available, my phone is...
  8. cannot connect to wifi, airplane mode ON

cannot connect to wifi, airplane mode ON: my desktop network adapter did not work, cannot update / reinstall the driver, airplane mode kept on. Did someone experience same problem? anyone can help with this problems? thanks so much!...
  9. Cannot turn airplane mode off

Cannot turn airplane mode off: i performed a disc clean now cannot access wi fi and airplane mode is on in light shade cannot turn off. Using windows 10 upgraded from 7 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/cannot-turn-airplane-mode-off/052fd60e-0730-4544-b36d-315e2aa8984a
  10. Can't Turn Airplane Mode off and Wifi On

Can't Turn Airplane Mode off and Wifi On: There was some type of update that was done and ever since, I don't have a wifi icon and airplane mode is on and greyed out. The network icon is also greyed out. Also, the Windows Security Center Service has bern disabled. I really don't know what to do. I have an HP...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cannot turn off airplane mode urgent