Windows 10: Cannot uninstall Get Office app , error 0x80073CFE

Discus and support Cannot uninstall Get Office app , error 0x80073CFE in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; I have tried various methods to unistall this app - all failed with the error above. I want to uninstall it because the update in the windows store... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by JayStar, Nov 24, 2015.

1. JayStar Win User

Cannot uninstall Get Office app , error 0x80073CFE

I have tried various methods to unistall this app - all failed with the error above.
    I want to uninstall it because the update in the windows store keeps failing and i dont need it.

So far I have tried pretty much everything I have found via google, including the regedit process of clearing the store cache, but even that did not work.

At a loss now, can anyone advise on how to remove this app completely?

Many thanks

:)

JayStar, Nov 24, 2015
  2. MBen_72 Win User

Windows 10- Store Error 0x80073CFE

Yes, I have created a new local admin account. I get the same error code (0x80073CFE) in "Store" when trying to update apps on the new account.

MBen_72, Nov 24, 2015
  3. Windows 10- Store Error 0x80073CFE

I recently upgraded my ASUS Transformer Book T100 to Windows 10 Home. Everything has been working flawlessly- except for the store. I can't seem to get any apps to install. It will always say Error- Try again. Its error code is 0x80073CFE. I have gotten
    some to download, but almost all cannot. I have tried clearing the store's cache, and just about everything. Anyone know anything about this? Please help!!!!

CarsonChild, Nov 24, 2015
  4. JohnC Win User

It is annoying. I turned it off, Settings >System >Notifications and Apps > Show Notifications from these Apps. This doesn't answer your question, But it may give you some relief.

JohnC, Nov 24, 2015
Thema:

1. Cannot uninstall Get Office app , error 0x80073CFE - Similar Threads - Cannot uninstall Office

2. Cannot uninstall Office

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot uninstall Office: I attempted to uninstall Office 2016. I went to the uninstall panel, selected the correct program and clicked on uninstall but nothing happened. After a couple more tries with no luck I went to Program Files & Program x86 and deleted everything thinking that would do it....
  3. Cannot uninstall Office

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot uninstall Office: I attempted to uninstall Office 2016. I went to the uninstall panel, selected the correct program and clicked on uninstall but nothing happened. After a couple more tries with no luck I went to Program Files & Program x86 and deleted everything thinking that would do it....
  4. Cannot uninstall Office

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. 0x80073CFE error

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    0x80073CFE error: Trying to update apps or tried to install new apps that I dont need to isolate the issue however getting this error code. I tried to reset store but getting the same. How to solve this?...
  6. Error 0x80073CFE

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Error 0x80073CFE: Hello, ive recently tried to redownload Forza Horizon 4 on my pc and it keeps giving me this error, ive restarted my pc several times and have also reset the windows 10 store too but so far no luck, I have also tried to download other games from the windows 10 store to make...
  7. [HELP] Cannot uninstall office web apps

[HELP] Cannot uninstall office web apps: After recent update, some web apps word, excel, powerpoint, outlook were installed automatically. When I uninstall them from control panel or settings, edge opens up for a moment and closed automicatlly. But the apps remain in the list. How can I remove them? submitted by...
  8. Error Code 0x80073CFE

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Error Code 0x80073CFE: Hi everyone I've been having this error code pop up and I was hoping someone would know how to fix it. Around 3 months ago my power went out during a windows update and ever since them I am no longer able to update or download things from the Microsoft store. The only message...
  9. Error Code: 0x80073CFE

Error Code: 0x80073CFE: Does anyone have any experience with resolving this issue? It's essentially preventing my apps from updating in the Windows Store. I'm all up to date on system updates, I've tried running wsreset.exe, running the store trouble shooter app, creating a new account, and even...
  10. Error 0x80073CFE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error 0x80073CFE: Look i tried everything but send this laptop to you so let m know the real solution for this please [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-0x80073cfe/69ef56b5-185c-4a9f-a6c6-dad98533c69d
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. error code 0x80073cfe while uninstalling office