Windows 10: cannot update Minecraft

Discus and support cannot update Minecraft in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I haven't played minecraft for a while. Today when I tried to load it it decided to do an update. The update was not successful even after several... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by oldspook, Mar 7, 2016.

1. oldspook Win User

cannot update Minecraft

I haven't played minecraft for a while. Today when I tried to load it it decided to do an update. The update was not successful even after several attempts. I get the message "Unable to update the Minecraft native launcher". Is this a windows 10 problem? Anyone know how to fix it?

I am not using the windows 10 minecraft but the old one.

:)

oldspook, Mar 7, 2016
  2. NymphWind Win User

Graphics Driver for Windows 10

I went to play Minecraft, and it says, "You need to update your graphics driver." So I go and look for that and CANNOT FIND IT. My computer updated to Windows 10 on its own, and I can't play Minecraft now!

NymphWind, Mar 7, 2016
  3. Starveboy Win User
    Mincraft won't update

I bought Windows 10 Minecraft in windows 10 store. The problem is Minecraft won't update. I tried to update Minecraft by going to update and security but there was no updates for Minecraft. How can I do to update my minecraft?

Starveboy, Mar 7, 2016
Thema:

cannot update Minecraft

1. cannot update Minecraft - Similar Threads - cannot update Minecraft

2. Cannot open Minecraft Launcher

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot open Minecraft Launcher: This issue came up recently when I wanted to download the Minecraft Launcher, usually, I would use different clients such as Feather Client or Lunar Client, but when I try to open the Minecraft Launcher I get this error code:Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in...
  3. cannot install minecraft

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    cannot install minecraft: i purchased minecraft for my windows 10 pc but it won't install https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-install-minecraft/f508c3c9-f6d7-48ae-8f0f-4d900b10bd2a
  4. Cannot Re Install Minecraft

Cannot Re Install Minecraft: I recently got a new PC and decided to install Minecraft Windows 10 Edition as it was on my other PC, so i went to the Microsoft Store, signed into my account, and it wouldn't let me download it. All i could do was install the free trial even though i've already bought the...
  5. Cannot install Minecraft Dungeons

Cannot install Minecraft Dungeons: Hello, today I purchased Minecraft Dungeons and started installing it. The installation was abouth halfway done when I accidentally closed the Microsoft Store. After that I went to try to install it again but I get the error 0x80073CF3 when trying to install the base version...
  6. Cannot install Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot install Minecraft: I just purchased minecraft and the MS store shows I own it. I select manage and then install. Nothing happens for a bit then a flashes Downloading for 1 second, then seems to exit without installing. Anyone know what needs to be done to make this download and install? -J...
  7. Minecraft and code connection of Minecraft cannot be connected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft and code connection of Minecraft cannot be connected: Hi, I have minecraft (v1.14.0) and code connection (v1.50). It stopped connecting when I enter /connect 192.168.x.x:xxxxx After a while, it says could not connect to the server. When it happened previously, I reinstalled code connection and it worked. So I did it...
  8. Cannot uninstall Minecraft

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot uninstall Minecraft: I previously downloaded Minecraft onto an external hard drive connected to my Surface Pro 4 running Windows 10. I accidently deleted Minecraft from my hard disk but did not uninstall it from Control Panel. As a result, Minecraft is still in the Control Panel list of...
  9. Cannot update Minecraft windows 10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot update Minecraft windows 10.: Hello, I have been trying to get Minecraft to update on the windows store but every time I try to download updates it states all my apps are up to date, yet Minecraft remains on version 1.12.28. I have the same issue with Age of Empires: Definitive Edition. Any help...
  10. Cannot download Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot download Minecraft: I am running Windows 10, and when I go to install Minecraft, the Windows store pops up with an error message stating, "Reinstall the App The app can't start, reinstalling it should fix it. Code: 0x80073CFC." I'm installing it for the first time so what should I do? PS I...