Windows 10: Cannot upload dump-OS will not load. Getting BSOD during install

Discus and support Cannot upload dump-OS will not load. Getting BSOD during install in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi. I'm hoping someone can help me. Building a new PC (not my first one) and I am having major issues. Specs: New MSI B250 gaming M3 motherboard MB... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CheriBomb, Aug 27, 2018.

1. CheriBomb Win User

Cannot upload dump-OS will not load. Getting BSOD during install

Hi. I'm hoping someone can help me. Building a new PC (not my first one) and I am having major issues.
    Specs:
    New MSI B250 gaming M3 motherboard
    MB Bios ver 7A62v36
    New Intel I7-6700 CPU
    New case
    New 2x8 Pacific Sun (Micron) RAM

I would upload a dump file if it were possible. As stated below, I cannot even get the OS to get partially loaded. I barely get past post BIOS bootup.
    Put the thing together and it worked great on a HD that was used in the previous PC. Once booted for the first time, updated all drivers and it worked great for the first two weeks. After that, it started doing the BSOD constantly. Updated the MSI BIOS with the latest which did not help. Removed previously used HD and replaced it with the New HD. Can't even install Win10 from ISO on flash. Used Rufus and created a new bootable usb using UEFI for Win10 and it still will not install and it continuously either Blue Screens or just freezes in the middle of the fresh win10 install while merely "Getting files ready" message is displayed (step 2 in the install process).

Any suggestions with motherboard settings, etc.? And yes, fast boot is disabled. I'm at wits end on this one.

Thanks!

:)

CheriBomb, Aug 27, 2018
  2. Unkn0wn Win User

Install Win 10 CU as 2nd OS on system with 2 x NVMe fails 0x0000000e

Also a shot of the actual BSOD and a list of the current NICs installed versions would be helpful.
    Find the BSOD Dump at: (C://Windows)
    "%SystemRoot%\MEMORY.DMP"
    And upload that file of the most recent crash if there is none make sure to have dumping enabled
    Here is how to do it:

1st Access Control Panel
    2nd System and Security
    3rd Advanced System Settings left tab
    4th Startup and Recovery --> Settings
    5th Write Debugging information Either Complete or Automatic.
    Dont forget to save and try to reproduce the BSOD.

Once reproduced follow the steps from the beggining to upload the MEMORY.DMP file.

Unkn0wn, Aug 27, 2018
  3. axe0 Win User
    BAD_POOL_HEADER BSOD, Dump File attached

Hi Groggubus,

Welcome to the 10forums *Smile

Please remove / disable items from the startup in taskmanager
    These programs could interfere with the boot process giving you trouble and increase the boot time.

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.

• Uninstall Daemon Tools
    • Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below

Cannot upload dump-OS will not load. Getting BSOD during install [​IMG]

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window

Please follow this suggestion for the BSOD
    • Please open BitDefender and go to the modules,
    • Go to the firewall settings,
    • Uncheck 'Block port scans in the network',
    • Reboot your system <-- IMPORTANT

4. Cannot upload dump-OS will not load. Getting BSOD during install

Driver verifier dump file BSOD

The Memory dump you uploaded was had a bugcheck of 50, not C4(Driver verifier Detected Violation). Nothing constructive was found in the dump, though.

Step 1:

Configure your PC to generate MiniDumps:

Configure Windows 10 to Create Minidump on BSOD

Step 2:

Do a memory Test:

Memory problems.

Sumit Dhiman2, Aug 27, 2018
Thema:

Cannot upload dump-OS will not load. Getting BSOD during install

1. Cannot upload dump-OS will not load. Getting BSOD during install - Similar Threads - Cannot upload dump

2. Memory Dump Upload

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory Dump Upload: I have been having BSOD's. could you please kindly take a look at the minidump and let me know what wrong. Thank you.https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1rzVuIJI9xbhtTNO0j29l-lAmSkIgI13k?usp=sharing...
  3. Memory Dump Upload

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Memory Dump Upload: I have been having BSOD's. could you please kindly take a look at the minidump and let me know what wrong. Thank you.https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1rzVuIJI9xbhtTNO0j29l-lAmSkIgI13k?usp=sharing...
  4. Memory Dump Upload

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Frequent BSODs and how to upload dump files.

Frequent BSODs and how to upload dump files.: I have been having daily bsods for what feels like years now. I have tried to fix it here and there, but none of the solutions I've tried myself have worked. So I wanna have some help by uploading my dump files to get the root issue, and want to know the proper way to do...
  6. BSOD : Dump file creation failed due to error during dump creation.

BSOD : Dump file creation failed due to error during dump creation.: Hello All, BSOD I got this errorcontinuously. Even when I post this I got two time. I try all solution which Ifind in Google. I run command like “sfc /scannow” I did disc check. also this DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth. I don’t have any cleaningsoftware like...
  7. computer cannot load OS

computer cannot load OS: PC must have issues with HD and cannot load the OS anymore win10, neither do a system restore. I do not have a system image recovery media, and it cannot fix itself by any of the available options. this started happening some 1 week ago and none of the options are working...
  8. Windows 10 BSOD - hal.dll+18f8 mini dump uploaded

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 BSOD - hal.dll+18f8 mini dump uploaded: I've been getting random BSOD lately. The most common BSOD pattern is on a cold start computer turned off overnight and then booted up in the morning as soon as I get to desktop it BSOD. After that it works fine rest of the day. Other times it BSOD is when the computer is...
  9. how to fix Os is not loading during fix problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to fix Os is not loading during fix problem: How to fix my problem yesterday i wrong type 'active' word on my volume in command prompt during fix an operating system not found.And then windows logo is loading but there is again & again.After typing exit, have choose option windows installation on volume 2 .pls suggest...
  10. BSOD during CPU and GPU load

BSOD during CPU and GPU load: Hello guys , this is very frustrating , I've bought a used computer a year ago , a few months in I started getting bsods while playing CSGO , It doesn't crash when not running games . It was completely random . I would also get crackling noise in my headphones before...