Windows 10: cannot upload the pictures from my camera sd card

Discus and support cannot upload the pictures from my camera sd card in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; wondering why I get the file system error (-2147219196) when I insert my sd card from my camera and cannot see the pictures has always worked before... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by 44567643, Jul 13, 2018.

1. 44567643 Win User

cannot upload the pictures from my camera sd card

wondering why I get the file system error (-2147219196) when I insert my sd card from my camera and cannot see the pictures has always worked before

:)

44567643, Jul 13, 2018

2. problems uploading photos from SD card or camera

Hi

You shouldn't need to do any cutting and pasting.

Plug in your Camera or Card Reader Via USB

Then: Windows System>Scroll Down to>This PC>Where you should find your Camera Card listed as Removable Drive 'G'

Click: on this Hard Drive Symbol and DCIM comes up, then Click: on DCIM and 100SSCAM comes up Click: on 100SSCAM and all your Photos should appear (Maybe as Listed View) but if you Click: on the Tiny Thumbnail, at the Bottom Right, the Listed View them Changes into 'Thumbnails' or you can go back to listed view by Clicking: the Tiny Symbol next to the Thumbnail one.

So the First thing to do, is to Change the Listed View into 'Thumbnails' and if you want 'Bigger' or 'Smaller' 'Thumbnails' Click: View at the Top Of the Screen, where you can then Select the Sizes Available.

So having Changed the Listed View into 'Thumbnails' You can 'Drag and Drop' them into either Pictures, or another Folder or Sub-Folder of your Choice.

That way you also get to Choose the Photos that go in What Folder and as such you can also leave out the ones that you don't want.

Cyberdesigner, Jul 13, 2018
  3. How do I upload pictures from Sd card with windows 10?

I tried to upload camera pictures by inserting the camera SD card into the appropriate slot on the harddrive (which has always worked in the past with windows 7). The drive is not even reading the SD card. Before Windows 10 as soon as I put the SD card
    into the slot, it would instantly upload the pictures.

sandy zweily, Jul 13, 2018
  4. cannot upload the pictures from my camera sd card

How do I upload pictures from Sd card with windows 10?

Fomerly it did that with the instructions you gave. When I put on MS Edge , it stopped doing that. I can access drive F but am stumped re what to do after that. TY for your help. Marlene

MarleneNorton, Jul 13, 2018
Thema:

cannot upload the pictures from my camera sd card

1. cannot upload the pictures from my camera sd card - Similar Threads - cannot upload pictures

2. uploading videos to pc from sd card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    uploading videos to pc from sd card: when uploading deer cam videos on sd card to my h.p. pc, the videos are not arranged in the correct order day and time wise. can you tell me how to change settings in photos app in order to arrange them correctly when downloading?...
  3. uploading videos to pc from sd card

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    uploading videos to pc from sd card: when uploading deer cam videos on sd card to my h.p. pc, the videos are not arranged in the correct order day and time wise. can you tell me how to change settings in photos app in order to arrange them correctly when downloading?...
  4. Pictures from camera won't upload.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pictures from camera won't upload.: All of a sudden, my Nikon Coolpix L340 camera does not show up when I connect it to the PC. I recently got a new computer, my IT guy transferred everything over from the old hard drive, I went from Windows 7 to 10, but I am almost positive I have uploaded photos since then....
  5. UPLOADING PICTURES FROM CAMERA

UPLOADING PICTURES FROM CAMERA: Had great experience uploading pictures from my Kodak Easy Share Z730 .. until camera died. I replaced it with a used but identical model. Now I'm not having same results .. actually NO results at all. Help, please !...
  6. camera sd card

camera sd card: How can I on Windows 10 reformat an SD camera card? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-sd-card/cf134290-828f-422b-b4dc-b90517b32df6
  7. Uploading photos from an SD Card

Uploading photos from an SD Card: I am a photographer and I do not attach my camera to my PC. I take my SD card out to my card reader and put it into a USB. On Windows 7, on Windows Settings I preset it so the Folder would be put on my H:/Pictures I set Autoplay so when I did this a little window would...
  8. uploading pictures from camera

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    uploading pictures from camera: can not figure out how to upload pictures from camera to computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uploading-pictures-from-camera/2e112f78-1c75-475d-82ad-7c14c389a41a"
  9. Importing Pictures from SD card

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Importing Pictures from SD card: I can't get the Photos app to import pictures from my SD card reader. For a while I had Live Photo Viewer as the default import action (can't remember how), but I'd quite like to get it working with a default app. I note that when I right click on my SD drive, I don't get the...
  10. problems uploading photos from SD card or camera

problems uploading photos from SD card or camera: I am using a Dell latitude E6400 that was on 7 and now on 10 and since uploading 10 I can not upload photos from me card reader or my camera a Cannon 400D to my pictures , anyone else having problems , I use Flickr as a image hosting site and on there when I want to get...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i cannot upload pictures from my camera

2. cannot upload photos from sd card