Windows 10: Cannot verify

Discus and support Cannot verify in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am WIlliam D issaMy Hotmail.com account is: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** have had that account for decades.I pay $20, or $70... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Doctor Bill2, Jan 14, 2022 at 10:32 PM.

1. Cannot verify

I am WIlliam D issaMy Hotmail.com account is: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** have had that account for decades.I pay $20, or $70 office365? very yearI am locked out.I need my account.I try to log in.I am told to verifyI try.I get the code, enter it, then am told the service is unavailableI try again.I am told to wait until tomorrow.I waitedThe same thing again. I NEED AND WANT MY ACCOUNTTechnically, I seem to be able to receive.I cannot send.

:)

2. axe0 Win User

BSOD hidclass.syss with verifier enabled

Hi DocSams,

Could you upload the memory dump, C:\Windows\MEMORY.dmp, to onedrive and post a share link. The minidumps provided severely lack in data.

If you haven't yet, please disable driver verifier.
    Resetting driver verifier options (recommended in this order)
    1. In normal mode open an administrator command prompt and enter the below command
    2. In safe mode open an administrator command prompt and enter the below command
    3. On 3 boot failures, you'll boot automatically to the recovery options,
      • click Troubleshoot
      • go to the advanced options
      • choose command prompt
      • enter the below command
    4. Boot with the recovery media, see above 4 steps in option 3.
    5. Via the recovery options or recovery media, select a restore point prior enabling driver verifier
    Code:

3. Forum users with Hotmail/Outlook/Exchange account

The two-step verification emails show up in my inbox but I added a rule to mark the domain name safe a long time ago (verified that "techpowerup.com" is still in the safe sender list).

FordGT90Concept, Jan 14, 2022 at 10:34 PM
  4. Pavan_N Win User

Cannot verify

windows 10 after install, cant anything icons minimized and not active. also shows not verified user wont sync until verified?verify button doesn't work

Hi David,

Please answer this question to assist you better.

Are you referring to Microsoft Account verification?

I suggest you to refer the link below and follow the steps suggested to verify your Microsoft Account.

Why do I need to verify my email address?

You may also refer the link below for two step verification.

About two-step verification

Do let us know the status of the issue to assist you better. Thank you.

Thema:

Cannot verify

1. Cannot verify - Similar Threads - Cannot verify

2. Cannot verify

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot verify: I am WIlliam D issaMy Hotmail.com account is: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** have had that account for decades.I pay $20, or $70 office365? very yearI am locked out.I need my account.I try to log in.I am told to verifyI try.I get the code, enter it, then am...
  3. Win10: BSOD loop due to driver verifier, cannot disable verifier, cannot boot to safe mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win10: BSOD loop due to driver verifier, cannot disable verifier, cannot boot to safe mode: Hi, everyone, In search of a problem that was causing Win 10 to lock up on my XPS13 9343, I enabled driver verifier. Predictably, this is now generating BSODs. This is the expected diagnostic behavior, I gather. The problem is, I have not been able to to get into Windows in...
  4. I cannot sign into any microsoft app with with my microsost account, nor verify my account...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I cannot sign into any microsoft app with with my microsost account, nor verify my account...: I have browsed these forums endlessly and tried everything. Nothing has worked so far. The problem seems to have arisen around the time I switched alias's for my account, but I cannot sign into it with either emails. It says I could not connect to the internet, but that is...
  5. Cannot verify email to change lost password.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cannot verify email to change lost password.: I sign into my computer through an email that I created when I first got the computer with the respective pin I made for it. I do not remember the password, and I cannot change it because to change the password you have to have an inbox set up with that email. I never used...
  6. Windows cannot verify the digital signature (Code 52)

in Windows 10 News
    Windows cannot verify the digital signature (Code 52): [ATTACH]Some Windows users are seeing an error in Device Manager or DXDiag of Windows 11/10 that says: Windows cannot verify the digital signature for the drivers required for this device. A recent hardware or software change might have installed a file that is signed...
  7. Cannot verify passwords on my PC because of "Your security info change is still pending"

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cannot verify passwords on my PC because of "Your security info change is still pending": I cannot verify my idenity for passwords on this pc. I click settings, accounts, sync your settings, click on the "Verify" link in the menu for passwords. But I get "Your security info change is still pending" with a Cancel button instead of a Next button. When I press Cancel...
  8. Cannot verify identity

Cannot verify identity: Hello!I'm having trouble with my Microsoft account. I cannot log in to certain areas "an illegal state change was requested" or verify my account in Win 10 settings -> Your Info -> Verify. I first noticed when I tried to log into my account in Minecraft and later in the...
  9. Windows 10 - I cannot enter WinRE - stuck with driver verifier or Automatic Repair

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 - I cannot enter WinRE - stuck with driver verifier or Automatic Repair: Hello, I am clutching at straws but here goes. Windows 10 desktop - was crashing after ten seconds once Windows loaded, I activated Driver Verifier and on the next startup it identified JRAID.SYS as the culprit. Now either I get the driver verifier screen or the...
  10. Cannot verify identity ask for pin that was never set.

Cannot verify identity ask for pin that was never set.: A few years back I set up my mothering law laptop from new. WEcopied down and the user name and password. AND DID NOT SET A PIN. From time to time BT force her to change her email password,no issues change the password then update in windows. But this time we cannot...