Windows 10: Canon Inkjet MG3022

Discus and support Canon Inkjet MG3022 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a Canon inkjet printer and have been using it for 5 months to print from my laptop, and just this week, it stopped printing. I printed one day... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Nancy H._56, Aug 26, 2018.

1. Canon Inkjet MG3022

I have a Canon inkjet printer and have been using it for 5 months to print from my laptop, and just this week, it stopped printing. I printed one day and the very next day it would not print; I did all the trouble shooting, it is turned on (lol), unplugged/replugged the printer from outlet, unplugged/replugged from laptop, it has paper, has ink, cleared printer spool, updated driver, uninstalled/reinstalled. (the final result is, it will go to the que, but says there is an error, (it is set as default). I did all the trouble shooting and none of it worked, so the last option was to talk to someone. The scanner part still works to copy things, but printer from laptop does not work. Does any one have any suggestions?

:)

Nancy H._56, Aug 26, 2018

2. How to print alignment page on a Canon Pixma MG3022

I just changed the blank ink cartridge on my Canon Pixma MG3022 but alignment page is not printing

Gretchen_1103, Aug 26, 2018
  3. KeithAuld Win User
    Canon driver update for Canon Inkjet iP90 - Error 0x80070012

Canon driver update for Canon Inkjet iP90 - Error 0x80070012 Can any one help me correct the error update my printer works OK on windows 10 but every day this update failed or how do I stop this update from Canon/microsoft

KeithAuld, Aug 26, 2018
  4. Canon Inkjet MG3022

biffzinker, Aug 26, 2018
Thema:

Canon Inkjet MG3022

1. Canon Inkjet MG3022 - Similar Threads - Canon Inkjet MG3022

2. No canon inkjet drivers working after latest windows updates,AGAIN!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No canon inkjet drivers working after latest windows updates,AGAIN!!!: None of my Canon Inkjet printers will respond to any printing after the last windows updates. I have Un installed the last weeks update and still no connections. * Moved from Community Center...
  3. No canon inkjet drivers working after latest windows updates,AGAIN!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No canon inkjet drivers working after latest windows updates,AGAIN!!!: None of my Canon Inkjet printers will respond to any printing after the last windows updates. I have Un installed the last weeks update and still no connections. * Moved from Community Center...
  4. This randomly got installed with "Canon Inkjet Utility". I'm curious what is this for?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This randomly got installed with "Canon Inkjet Utility". I'm curious what is this for?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SpyderGamer [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/vsugr9/this_randomly_got_installed_with_canon_inkjet/
  5. Canon Inkjet app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Canon Inkjet app: Help. I have readded a Canon printer to my HP laptop and it says app available but when I tried to download the app it says I already own it but I cannot find it in my apps list...
  6. Canon Pixma Inkjet MP180, Installation procedure, drivers download to Toshiba Satellite...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Canon Pixma Inkjet MP180, Installation procedure, drivers download to Toshiba Satellite...: I have been given for free a Canon Pixma Inkjet MP180 which is really exciting me and my projects. The thing is it only came with a CD-ROM for Mac but it is Windows compatible. I have the manual. Can anyone out there please help me find the installation procedure to...
  7. canon PRINT inkjet/selphy

canon PRINT inkjet/selphy: Why can't i install the canon app on my ACER tablet. Google play says I need to add this device and Microsoft says its already on the google account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/canon-print-inkjetselphy/98c0a5e1-80e4-4e05-9b82-dfb0f6e3babb
  8. Canon Inkjet Printer Canada

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Canon Inkjet Printer Canada: anon Inkjet Printers have a brand name that is incomparable and unmatchable with any other printers available. These printers have a high demand and are used by people from all around the world. However, with the change in technology and era, time is money and nowadays the...
  9. Inkjet printer

Inkjet printer: I want to get a tank refill inkjet printer, which brand of tank refill inkjet printer are durable and user friendly, canon, HP, or Epson ? 134804
  10. how to scan papers from my Canon inkjet to my HP laptop

how to scan papers from my Canon inkjet to my HP laptop: I'm trying to scan papers from my Canon inkjet printer to my HP laptop. No idea how to do this. Shouldn't I just have to put the paper in scan tray then close then push scan?...