Windows 10: Canon MF4570DN Scanner Drivers Fail to Install

Discus and support Canon MF4570DN Scanner Drivers Fail to Install in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Since I installed Windows 10, my scanner suddenly failed to function, I'd get an error that it couldn't find the scanner. I have a networked Canon... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JohnWill, Dec 15, 2015.

1. JohnWill Win User

Canon MF4570DN Scanner Drivers Fail to Install

Since I installed Windows 10, my scanner suddenly failed to function, I'd get an error that it couldn't find the scanner. I have a networked Canon MF4570DN printer/scanner.

I went to Canon and downloaded what claims to be the Windows 10 compatible package, MF4570dnMFDriversV2031W64usEN.exe. I uninstalled the existing drivers and MF Toolbox, and fired up the install of the "proper" drivers. It fails when it tried to install the scanner with no error code, just "try later". Right, that helps!

When searching the web, this seems to be a very common issue with Windows 10 and a host of printers, not just mine. So, the question is, does anyone have some "magic" scanner solutions to get scanning working again with Windows 10? Is there some residual file(s) or registry entries to wake up the scanner?

:)

JohnWill, Dec 15, 2015
  2. eVollo Win User

cannot get printer to install getting 1068 error

I am having the same issue. Windows 10 drivers are available for my printers (Canon MF4570dn, HP LF4700dn). Cannot install the drivers. "Windows could not start the Print Spooler service on the local computer. Error 1068: The dependency service or group
    failed to start. Have deleted all files in Printer folder. Have run trouble shooter. Have tried to start the Print Spooler manual & automatic. Have rebooted. These are network printers, and are not recognized on scan.

eVollo, Dec 15, 2015
  3. auggy Win User
    Appcrash stisvc on fault module CNC330C.DLL

The CNC330C.DLL is a Canon scanner module.

What Canon scanner and driver is installed?

auggy, Dec 15, 2015
Thema:

Canon MF4570DN Scanner Drivers Fail to Install

1. Canon MF4570DN Scanner Drivers Fail to Install - Similar Threads - Canon MF4570DN Scanner

2. The Canon LiDE400 Scanner driver "win-lide400-1_1-n_mcd.exe" will not install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Canon LiDE400 Scanner driver "win-lide400-1_1-n_mcd.exe" will not install: The Canon LiDE400 Scanner driver "win-lide400-1_1-n_mcd.exe" will not install on a WIN 8 desktop computer when logged as administrator on the computer. The driver file will not extract and the unzip operation is cancelled, the "Msetup4.exe" gives a message that Windows cannot...
  3. The Canon LiDE400 Scanner driver "win-lide400-1_1-n_mcd.exe" will not install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The Canon LiDE400 Scanner driver "win-lide400-1_1-n_mcd.exe" will not install: The Canon LiDE400 Scanner driver "win-lide400-1_1-n_mcd.exe" will not install on a WIN 8 desktop computer when logged as administrator on the computer. The driver file will not extract and the unzip operation is cancelled, the "Msetup4.exe" gives a message that Windows cannot...
  4. Canon scanner not detected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Canon scanner not detected: I have downloaded Canon IJ utilities driver for my Canon MG2950 scanner/printer from the Canon website. It failed to download by usb cable- many times ... but when by wifi it was successful. All items of the IJ utilities download are visible on my computer but although the...
  5. Requires further installation message for Canon Scanner

Requires further installation message for Canon Scanner: Windows 10 does not seem to fully recognize my scanner, anymore. Windows Scan will see the scanner, yet when selected it errors with "Problem connecting to scanner." From the device manager, I go to Imaging Devices which has only my Cannon DR-2580C, which shows clean of...
  6. Canon MX430 printer installed but scanner not working

Canon MX430 printer installed but scanner not working: The Canon all in one prints fine but nothing happens when I try to scan. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/canon-mx430-printer-installed-but-scanner-not/5a7f43a8-3327-4adf-b3cb-e42ab384708f
  7. Canon iR1022A am Failing to Install Scanner Drivers, please help me, this is Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Canon iR1022A am Failing to Install Scanner Drivers, please help me, this is Windows 10: Canon iR1022A am Failing to Install Scanner Drivers, please help me, this is Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/canon-ir1022a-am-failing-to-install-scanner/67132151-b935-4fad-95ff-1ade681b59c1
  8. Canon Scanner

Canon Scanner: When I start scanning a document, I get the message "Set the PC to start scanning." Where do I do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/canon-scanner/f9575d64-acf0-4e9b-a831-0b4427d668c8
  9. Canon MX 490 scanner only works with Canon installed software

Canon MX 490 scanner only works with Canon installed software: Canon mx490, install the canon software 388mb downloaded from canon, scan works. under settings, NO SCANNER appears. So go to add scanner, it finds mx490 series, with description print fax scan, so click to install, BUT only adds a printer and fax, no scanner. Tried...
  10. Canon MP240 Scanner No Driver (Unsupported)

Canon MP240 Scanner No Driver (Unsupported): My canon printer isn't supported by Windows 10. Troubleshooting it just tells me there is no drivers. It prints fine, but i cannot use the scanner. Is there any way i can get the scanner to work, more specifically in gIMP? 39438

Users found this page by searching for:

1. MF4570dnMFDriversV2031W64usEN

2. canon mf4570dn driver windows 10 1903