Windows 10: Canon MG7750 print job launch

Discus and support Canon MG7750 print job launch in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; have bought a Canon MG7750 printer. Unlike any printer I have previously owned, this Canon has to switched on manually every time I start a printing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by silvertop, Dec 23, 2016.

1. silvertop Win User

Canon MG7750 print job launch

have bought a Canon MG7750 printer. Unlike any printer I have previously owned, this Canon has to switched on manually every time I start a printing job or session. I want the print job to launch from inside the App I may be using, MS Office for example. If I fail to switch the printer of I get a message telling me that is offline - That much is immediately obvious!

There must be a way of switching this feature to launch to print from with my Apps?

:)

silvertop, Dec 23, 2016
  2. TonyKalf Win User

Windows 10 keeps nagging that printer update Canon can't be installed

The brand is Canon MG7750

TonyKalf, Dec 23, 2016
  3. Printer spooler issue in Windows 10 with Canon printer

Hi,

I have Windows 10 with a Canon PIXMA TS6050 (latest updates, latest drivers, tried both Canon driver and Windows driver).

Whenever I launch a print job, the printer get stuck at "please wait, processing" and doesn't print the page.

When I launch Windows troubleshooting on the printer it doesn't detect any problem.

When I stop the spooler, empty the folder %WINDIR%\system32\spool\printers
    (inculding hidden files), restart the spooler, then I can launch only one print job that prints correctly, the second and subsequent jobs get stuck. I then repeat that procedure (stop the spooler, empty folder, restart spooler), and, again, only the
    first job after that procedure prints, the subsequent ones get stuck at "processing, please wait".

The spooler service is on "Automatic" when I restart it.

Any idea of how I can solve this problem ?

Many thanks

KayBee34000, Dec 23, 2016
  4. Canon MG7750 print job launch

It appears your printer has the ability to auto power down and even a feature to prevent Auto power on. Interesting. Please check page 309 of your user manual. I've never seen this. Yes go to sleep or low energy mode but power off. Guess this really saves power.

Manual and quick guides locate at

PIXMA MG7750 Support – Download drivers, software & manuals

Caledon Ken, Dec 23, 2016
  5. silvertop Win User
    Thanks for swift reply. That did the trick for which I must thank you.

silvertop, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Canon MG7750 print job launch

1. Canon MG7750 print job launch - Similar Threads - Canon MG7750 print

2. old print job overlaying all new print jobs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    old print job overlaying all new print jobs: I'm using a canon printer, connected with usb to my main computer PC running Windows 11 Home. Also have a laptop that connects to the printer via wifi. Previously a very long print job was printed from the laptop. Now every new print job from either computer gets the original...
  3. old print job overlaying all new print jobs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    old print job overlaying all new print jobs: I'm using a canon printer, connected with usb to my main computer PC running Windows 11 Home. Also have a laptop that connects to the printer via wifi. Previously a very long print job was printed from the laptop. Now every new print job from either computer gets the original...
  4. print job is not in correct format.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    print job is not in correct format.: Recently my printing jobs have not been printing in the correct format. I have tried printing from email, and the internet and there is no difference. What should be one page is eight and the photos and graphics are not printing. What is printing, is text but in a strange...
  5. Unable to create print job

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to create print job: I'm hoping someone might be able to help me. So, we inherited a contract from another company where we will take over support of point of sale units that are spread out over a large geographical area. We normally prepare a reference unit for that contract so that we can...
  6. Print Job Disappearing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Print Job Disappearing: I followed all the recommended options for helping my print job not disappear, but they continue to spool for a couple seconds then disappear...I am at my wits end. I know its not the printer because a test print works fine. I have windows 10...
  7. Print jobs stuck in print quese

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Print jobs stuck in print quese: My wife recently changed from Chrome to Firefox on her laptop. Afterward the system would hang whenever she tried to print something. I looked and it seems that jobs get stuck in the print queue after printing. There was a test page and another job. I was able to cancel the...
  8. Print jobs stuck in print quese

in Windows 10 Support
    Print jobs stuck in print quese: My wife recently changed from Chrome to Firefox on her laptop. Afterward the system would hang whenever she tried to print something. I looked and it seems that jobs get stuck in the print queue after printing. There was a test page and another job. I was able to cancel the...
  9. Cannot start print job

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot start print job: I can't get the calendar to print out. It has a message saying "Cannot start print job". I finally did get it to print but it only printed a few squares, not the entire calendar. I'm about ready to pull out my hair in frustration.....
  10. Your Print Job Is Waiting By Other Job?

in Windows 10 Support
    Your Print Job Is Waiting By Other Job?: Hi, We just got a new computer at work. Any time I print, I get the attached notification, "Your print job is waiting by other job". After a few minutes, it eventually prints. I have checked and do not have anything in my printer queue. Does anyone have any ideas how to get...