Windows 10: Canon MP250 Printer No Longer Works

Discus and support Canon MP250 Printer No Longer Works in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When the print spooler is turned on I get a message that says the printer queue is full. (The printer queue is empty.) If I try the printer without... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by grandpavic, Jan 3, 2016.

1. Canon MP250 Printer No Longer Works

When the print spooler is turned on I get a message that says the printer queue is full. (The printer queue is empty.)

If I try the printer without the printer spool on i.e. print directly to the printer, I get a message that says "Unable to create a print job."

This printer was working with Win 10 until recently. The scan function works as it should. So the computer does see and interacts with the printer through the usb port.

Something must have changed in the latest Windows 10 release to gum up the works.

:)

grandpavic, Jan 3, 2016
  2. TerryLea Win User

Printer is not connection, I have re-installed many times. Un-plugged and Re-plugged, Installed new drivers but still not working. Canon Pixma MP250 is my printer

Printer Canon Pixma MP250 will not connect, I have installed new drivers, re-plugged and re-installed several times. On the final step I have to manual select ports. I have checked devices, it just is unable to communicate.

TerryLea, Jan 3, 2016
  3. BrianEsau Win User
    How to to continuous scanning on Windows Fax and scan in Windows 10

I need to do continuous scanning on Canon MP250

Moved from: Microsoft Education / Windows 10 / Family.

BrianEsau, Jan 3, 2016
  4. reddice Win User

Canon MP250 Printer No Longer Works

Had the same issue with my laser printer. I had to do my 5th reset counting that day. I hate Windows 10.

reddice, Jan 4, 2016
Thema:

Canon MP250 Printer No Longer Works

1. Canon MP250 Printer No Longer Works - Similar Threads - Canon MP250 Printer

2. My Canon Pixma MP495 printer no longer works with windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Canon Pixma MP495 printer no longer works with windows 11: I have just updated my Surface Pro, and it runs Windows 11. I cannot find a driver for my Canon MP495 that I can successfully install. There are several for the scanner, but none for the printer. I have tried to install the driver that did work on Windows 10, but it cannot be...
  3. My Canon Pixma MP495 printer no longer works with windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Canon Pixma MP495 printer no longer works with windows 11: I have just updated my Surface Pro, and it runs Windows 11. I cannot find a driver for my Canon MP495 that I can successfully install. There are several for the scanner, but none for the printer. I have tried to install the driver that did work on Windows 10, but it cannot be...
  4. Canon Printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Canon Printer: How do I set up a Canon MG2550S https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/canon-printer/4eac22e8-ef8c-4ab0-91d0-290d315e19de
  5. Win10 no longer recognizes Canon printer

Win10 no longer recognizes Canon printer: After a recent Windows update, Win10 Home system no longer recognizes printer Canon Maxify MB2120. The latest Canon driver is installed. Have removed printer and reinstalled. Printer prints test sheet, but not from the computer. Does anyone know of a fix for this? Thanks....
  6. Printer No Longer Working

Printer No Longer Working: Using Windows 10, 64 Bit version I have an Epson WF-7720 Printer that has a wireless connection to my computer. Today, it stopped printing, an error message reads: "The Active Directory Domain Services is Currently Unavailable" Has this anything to do with the Windows...
  7. Duplex scanning on Windows 10 using Canon printer no longer works

Duplex scanning on Windows 10 using Canon printer no longer works: This all used to work just fine using all of the same hardware on the same network. I've been trying to debug this for hours now, and nothing has worked. IT USED TO WORK. So. Let's dive in. I am trying to scan a long double-sided letter-size document on my Canon TR8520...
  8. canon printer

canon printer: Windows version 1809 was installed Friday, 2/22. Now my canon mx922 printer says it cannot print an PDF file. Has anyone had a similar problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/canon-printer/688da5a7-059b-401b-8369-19cdc5844264
  9. Canon Printer

Canon Printer: Where do I find help with the printer spooler? My printer says needs attention. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/canon-printer/3c8a16cf-7a53-44fb-94cf-d93123f76715
  10. Canon Printer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Canon Printer: Can't get my printer online. Have to use usb to function correctly. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_tools/canon-printer/002b1a70-abb1-49c0-8dd9-513fa201c0b1

Users found this page by searching for:

1. canon mp250 doesnt run on windows 10

2. mp250 windows 10 1903 does not scan