Windows 10: Canon Pixma MX922 scanner no longer works

Discus and support Canon Pixma MX922 scanner no longer works in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My Canon Pixma MX922 printer/scanner was working fine a couple weeks ago. I have a wireless connection. Today, I tried to scan something, and my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Knox and SueMcMillan, Jul 24, 2018.

1. Canon Pixma MX922 scanner no longer works

My Canon Pixma MX922 printer/scanner was working fine a couple weeks ago. I have a wireless connection. Today, I tried to scan something, and my computer cannot locate the scanner. I can still print. I deleted the printer and then downloaded all the drivers again. I can print, but I still cannot scan.

:)

Knox and SueMcMillan, Jul 24, 2018
  2. JoanFF Win User

Pixma MX922 not printing

We are having a similar issue after an automatic Windows 10 on Nov 23. We are now unable to print from a Dell laptop to a Canon MX922 but can print fine from a Mac. The Dell is able to print graphics but not text.

JoanFF, Jul 24, 2018
  3. Fpeterf Win User
    Wireless connect Canon MX922 scanner to PC

I'm trying to connect Canon MX922 all in one scanner to my PC. I continue to get error message, "can't find scanner" or "connect scanner" I have no problems printing wirelessly only scanning

Fpeterf, Jul 24, 2018
  4. Canon Pixma MX922 scanner no longer works

Pixma MX922 not printing

Did you ever find a solution to this issue? I've been in computer/network support for 30 years now and I can't seem to get my wife's Lenovo laptop running Windows 10 to print to a PIXMA MX922 printer. My Dell Latitude and my daughter's Surface Pro have
    no trouble whatsoever setting up and printing to the MX922. I've stripped everything from the registry, deleted printer drivers and files and restarted. After that, I installed the latest Canon MX922 drivers, which were successfully installed via the wireless
    option. However, when printing, it fails every time. I've found others who can't print from Lenovo's to the Canon, so I'm thinking it must be something Lenovo preventing communications to the printer. I have no idea what, but it is annoying.

Roy McKenzie, Jul 24, 2018
Thema:

Canon Pixma MX922 scanner no longer works

1. Canon Pixma MX922 scanner no longer works - Similar Threads - Canon Pixma MX922

2. My Canon Pixma MP495 printer no longer works with windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Canon Pixma MP495 printer no longer works with windows 11: I have just updated my Surface Pro, and it runs Windows 11. I cannot find a driver for my Canon MP495 that I can successfully install. There are several for the scanner, but none for the printer. I have tried to install the driver that did work on Windows 10, but it cannot be...
  3. My Canon Pixma MP495 printer no longer works with windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Canon Pixma MP495 printer no longer works with windows 11: I have just updated my Surface Pro, and it runs Windows 11. I cannot find a driver for my Canon MP495 that I can successfully install. There are several for the scanner, but none for the printer. I have tried to install the driver that did work on Windows 10, but it cannot be...
  4. My Canon Pixma MP495 scanner no longer works with windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Canon Pixma MP495 scanner no longer works with windows 11: AS advised by Microsoft, I upgraded from Windows 10 to Windows 11.All is OK but when I tried to scan a document from my Canon PIXMA MP495 it will not work - the printer works but not the scanner.And according to Microsoft and Canon, the scanner driver is no longer supported...
  5. My Canon Pixma MP495 scanner no longer works with windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Canon Pixma MP495 scanner no longer works with windows 11: AS advised by Microsoft, I upgraded from Windows 10 to Windows 11.All is OK but when I tried to scan a document from my Canon PIXMA MP495 it will not work - the printer works but not the scanner.And according to Microsoft and Canon, the scanner driver is no longer supported...
  6. scanning from canon MX922

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    scanning from canon MX922: Scanned documents from Canon MX 922 all-in-one are too large for my intended application, i.e., they are not accepted by the destination because they are "too large" - how can I reduce them in size before sending them to the destination?...
  7. Canon Printer Scanner PIXMA MG6250 - scanner stopped working, reinstalled driver but no luck

Canon Printer Scanner PIXMA MG6250 - scanner stopped working, reinstalled driver but no luck: So I have reloaded the drivers for the printer scanner several times. I can see it in my settings. I can do all functions, EXCEPT Scan help...
  8. MX922 Canon

MX922 Canon: Up graded to windows 10, can't get printer to work with windows 10, work fine with every thing else https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mx922-canon/2683e72a-aa8c-45be-ab87-a92414fc4bad
  9. any method for Canon Pixma MX922 Setup ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    any method for Canon Pixma MX922 Setup ?: Is there any method for Canon Pixma MX922 Setup ? while using windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/any-method-for-canon-pixma-mx922-setup/5c4060f9-d37a-42ae-8a64-899c80b5c972
  10. CANON MX922 WILL NOT PRINT COPIES

CANON MX922 WILL NOT PRINT COPIES: CANON MX922 WILL NOT PRINT COPIES. PRINTS FROM COMPUTER BUT NOT FROM MACHINE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/canon-mx922-will-not-print-copies/fa4a5e80-f483-4cc3-8fd3-2c0b533e3c4b

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why will my canon MX922 no longer scan