Windows 10: Canon Quick Menu won't run

Discus and support Canon Quick Menu won't run in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, Canon Quick Menu 2.7.1-ea31_2 won't start up after upgrade to b16170.1000 All it seems to do is momentarily pop the location icon the system tray... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by robgr, Apr 7, 2017.

1. robgr Win User

Canon Quick Menu won't run

Hi,
    Canon Quick Menu 2.7.1-ea31_2 won't start up after upgrade to b16170.1000
    All it seems to do is momentarily pop the location icon the system tray
    It was OK on b15063
    Tried different compatibility modes & reinstalling but no joy
    Any ideas?
    TIA

:)

robgr, Apr 7, 2017
  2. Andre Da Costa, Apr 7, 2017
  3. Trying to delete an un deleteable file from the desktop

Tried that Mike, and all that it shows is My Canon Quick Menu shortcut.

Thanks

Bob

BobLabbett, Apr 7, 2017
Thema:

Canon Quick Menu won't run

1. Canon Quick Menu won't run - Similar Threads - Canon Quick Menu

2. Canon Solution menu ex - driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Canon Solution menu ex - driver: I have changed my computer. OS is W11. I need to use a printer PIXMA MP 280 on this computer. Therefor I have downloaded SW Canon Solution menu ex, which worked on my last comp. I am now getting this message at start up- "A driver supporting Solution Menu Ex is not...
  3. Canon Solution menu ex - driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Canon Solution menu ex - driver: I have changed my computer. OS is W11. I need to use a printer PIXMA MP 280 on this computer. Therefor I have downloaded SW Canon Solution menu ex, which worked on my last comp. I am now getting this message at start up- "A driver supporting Solution Menu Ex is not...
  4. Quick Access Menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Quick Access Menu: The quick access menu is supposed to have headings such as "folders" and "recent files" like in the first image. On my computer, they have disappeared. Hey are nice ease of access things i'd like back...
  5. Quick Access Menu

Quick Access Menu: The quick access menu is supposed to have headings such as "folders" and "recent files" like in the first image. On my computer, they have disappeared. Hey are nice ease of access things i'd like back...
  6. Canon Printer Scanner won't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Canon Printer Scanner won't work: Code 5 error message 156.69 - My new Canon Pixma 3650S won't print or scan on wifi or USB lead. This seems to be a common problem. Why hasn't Microsoft sorted it?...
  7. Canon Printer Scanner won't work

Canon Printer Scanner won't work: Code 5 error message 156.69 - My new Canon Pixma 3650S won't print or scan on wifi or USB lead. This seems to be a common problem. Why hasn't Microsoft sorted it?...
  8. Quick Scan won't run

in Windows 10 Customization
    Quick Scan won't run: I'm trying to run Quick Scan but doesn't seem to run, and where do you go to set a scan schedule? Went to Microsoft>Task Scheduler but every page is grayed-out. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/quick-scan-wont-run/deac5c0d-5815-486f-b4dd-b1271862d2d1
  9. Canon MP Navigator Won't Open

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Canon MP Navigator Won't Open: I hope this is helpful for anyone with this problem. I needed to scan an item using the Canon MP Navigator. When I went to the program to start the scan, I couldn't find the icon on my desktop. I searched the computer and found the program, but it would not open. I went to...
  10. Quick Access Menu/SharePoint

in Windows 10 Support
    Quick Access Menu/SharePoint: From what I've seen online, it's not possible to rename a folder pinned to the Quick Access list without renaming the folder itself. This is posing a challenge for me with respect to setting up SharePoint libraries as "favorites," like I had in Windows 7, because of the way...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. canon quick menu not working

2. canon quick menu not responding