Can't acces localhost:7402

Discus and support Can't acces localhost:7402 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; All of a sudden I can't connect to http://localhost:7402/. That's the address needed to access my Highpoint RAID interface, which allows me to safely... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by rivre, Jun 28, 2018.

1. rivre Win User

All of a sudden I can't connect to http://localhost:7402/. That's the address needed to access my Highpoint RAID interface, which allows me to safely disconnect my backup external HDD enclosure drives. Without access to this, the only safe way to remove the drives is to turn off my PC first, then the enclosure. I've never had an issue connecting before. I tried on 3 browsers, and also disabled Comodo to try it without the firewall.

I did the big spring Windows update the other day. I wonder if that messed something up. What can I do to allow access to this interface/address again?

:)

rivre, Jun 28, 2018
  2. DanTheBanjoman Win User

Access localhost from another computer

Localhost, as the name suggests, points at the localhost. Use the hostname or IP from your computer on their PC's. ie something in the 192.168.x.x or 10.0.0.x range most likely.

DanTheBanjoman, Jun 28, 2018
  3. Jefferson Ore Win User
    Failed to connect to localhost

Hi Mike,

One of the possible reasons why you were unable to connect to the localhost
    is because of the configuration set within the LAN (Local Area Network). To better assist you, we need the answers to the following questions:

• Are you using a computer connected to a secured network or
      domain
      ?
    • Have you tried resetting your router to default?

In the meantime, we suggest running the Network troubleshooter
    to find and fix issues with your internet connection. To do this, please follow the steps below:

• In the search box on the taskbar, type Network troubleshooter, and then select Identify and repair network problems from the list of results.
    • Follow the steps in the troubleshooter and see if that fixes the problem.

If that doesn’t fix your connection problem, try these things:

• Reset the TCP/IP stack
    • Release the IP address
    • Renew the IP address
    • Flush and reset the DNS client resolver cache

To run these networking commands in a command prompt window

• In the search box on the taskbar, type Command prompt, press and hold (or right-click) Command prompt, and then select Run as administrator > Yes.
    • At the command prompt, run the following commands in the listed order, and then check to see if that fixes your connection problem:
      • Type netsh winsock reset and press Enter.
      • Type netsh int ip reset and press Enter.
      • Type ipconfig /release and press Enter.
      • Type ipconfig /renew and press Enter.
      • Type ipconfig /flushdns and press Enter.

We are looking forward to your response.

Jefferson Ore, Jun 28, 2018
  4. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Can't acces localhost:7402 :cool:

jmcslob, Jun 28, 2018
Thema:

1. Can't acces localhost:7402 - Similar Threads - Can't acces localhost

2. Can't access to Google sites any more

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't access to Google sites any more: I think my PC (Lenovo T450) has been updated with the latest Window version couple days ago. Then it could not access Google web site any more. I tried different Google web sites, none was linked. It just showed a statement as below. Please help how it can't solve the...
  3. Windows 10 black screen, explorer.exe doesn't work, regedit.exe doesn't work, can't find...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 black screen, explorer.exe doesn't work, regedit.exe doesn't work, can't find...: Hello. I need urgent help. I reset an Asus q505ua laptop to factory settings but it got stuck at 43%. So I forced shut down. It loaded windows, signed in an account named Administrator but there are no icons, no wifi, only taskbar. Explorer doesn't work neither does the...
  4. One computer can't see all the others on the network

One computer can't see all the others on the network: I have four computers on the same network. Three of them can see all the other computers, but one can not. It only sees one computer. I have tried a few things but can't get Computer A lets call it to see any more than one computer. Any help? 114581
  5. Can't get Minecraft Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't get Minecraft Windows 10: Hello, I've recently redeemed my code for getting my free and full version of Microsoft Windows 10 Edition and I downloaded it. After I was finished and I successfully logged into my Xbox Live, the bottom said "Unlock Full Game". I clicked on it, and typed my pin; it showed...
  6. Can't access Windows 10 Settings, keeps freezing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't access Windows 10 Settings, keeps freezing: Specs: Motherboard: ASRock (not sure what model, System Information doesn't say. I bought it in Japan two year ago.) CPU: Intel Core i5-4460 RAM: 16 GB DDR3 GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750Ti Storage: Samsung SSD 860 EVO 500GB...
  7. I can't turn off the battery saver and can't change level of performance.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can't turn off the battery saver and can't change level of performance.: [ATTACH] Please help me for fixing it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/i-cant-turn-off-the-battery-saver-and-cant-change/701bcca2-6192-4ed6-a8cb-6d4929824f9f
  8. If I use a password to log in I can't acces other PC's on the network

If I use a password to log in I can't acces other PC's on the network: I have a small Atom based PC which is on 24/7. I use it for data gathering , temperatures, electrical flows etc and to run my central heating system and my solar panels. If I log in to my PC with a password I cannot access this server. I always get a network error whether...
  9. Quick acces - can't delete shortcut to deleted folder

in Windows 10 Support
    Quick acces - can't delete shortcut to deleted folder: I added a folder to quick access in explorer. But after I deleted that folder I am unable to delete the item in quick access? *sarc 39707
  10. Fresh Install of windows 10 & windows.old seems huge but I can't acces

in Windows 10 Support
    Fresh Install of windows 10 & windows.old seems huge but I can't acces: Fresh Install of windows 10 & windows.old seems huge but I can't access anything in it, the folders are empty and there barely anything to view. No music, nothing was backed up but folder size would indicate there is a tonne of stuff in there. Can anyone help? Thanks' 26556