Windows 10: cant acces my camera on my facebook done everything it said to do

Discus and support cant acces my camera on my facebook done everything it said to do in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; went through the steps still cant acces my camera on my facebook I need yr help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by tammythayer, Aug 16, 2018.

1. cant acces my camera on my facebook done everything it said to do

went through the steps still cant acces my camera on my facebook I need yr help

:)

tammythayer, Aug 16, 2018
  2. TanWuhJet Win User

Facebook Acc !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have lumia 920 ,after i sync facebook acc .my 'people and photo' very laggy ....my facebook friend have 2.5 k friend

what happen ?

TanWuhJet, Aug 16, 2018
  3. Camera/Facebook app

We appreciate the prompt response. The webcam working fine with other applications may indicate a software limitation if the concern is only happening on the affected app. To further isolate your concern, we suggest
    that you change the default camera of your device as suggested on the previous post. To do this, here are the steps:

• Type Device Manager in the search box and press Enter.
    • Click the drop-down arrow for Imaging devices.
    • Right-click the built-in camera of your device and select Disable.

Once you're done, replicate the concern and check if the app recognize the third party camera as the default one.

On the other hand, if you encounter the same concern, you have the optionto get in touch with the developer of the app for further support or send them
    feedback to consider this feature on their future updates.

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, Aug 16, 2018
  4. cant acces my camera on my facebook done everything it said to do

Camera/Facebook app

Hi,

Failure to change the default camera for a certain application can be related to an improper configuration. To isolate your concern, we'd like to ask the following:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • What is the make and model of the camera that you're trying to set as default?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you've performed to resolve you concern?

We're looking forward to your response.

Darwin Dim, Aug 16, 2018
Thema:

cant acces my camera on my facebook done everything it said to do

1. cant acces my camera on my facebook done everything it said to do - Similar Threads - cant acces camera

2. I cant access to my Microsoft acc on my pc

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I cant access to my Microsoft acc on my pc: Hey, im already done trying things..I’m trying to login in my windows account but it’s says that the pin has been disable because a security modification.All fine,first step, I try to turn on the pin again by using the link that windows provide me in the login screen, but I...
  3. I cant access to my Microsoft acc on my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant access to my Microsoft acc on my pc: Hey, im already done trying things..I’m trying to login in my windows account but it’s says that the pin has been disable because a security modification.All fine,first step, I try to turn on the pin again by using the link that windows provide me in the login screen, but I...
  4. I cant access to my Microsoft acc on my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My camera is said not to be attached

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My camera is said not to be attached: I was trying to use my camera of my windows 10 computer but I am told the camera is not attached. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera-is-said-not-to-be-attached/ac1d09c7-1544-412e-a6e0-344c10c73177
  6. My camera is said not to be attached

My camera is said not to be attached: I was trying to use my camera of my windows 10 computer but I am told the camera is not attached. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera-is-said-not-to-be-attached/ac1d09c7-1544-412e-a6e0-344c10c73177
  7. My camera is said not to be attached

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. I cant log into my microsoft acc on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant log into my microsoft acc on pc: Today i booted up my pc but it showed me a blue screen , i tried to log into my microsoft acc but i forgot the password, i rested it but even when i type the new pass it doesnt work so i unlinked my pc from the microsoft acc using my phone but its still showing me the acc...
  9. I cant log into my microsoft acc on pc

I cant log into my microsoft acc on pc: Today i booted up my pc but it showed me a blue screen , i tried to log into my microsoft acc but i forgot the password, i rested it but even when i type the new pass it doesnt work so i unlinked my pc from the microsoft acc using my phone but its still showing me the acc...
  10. cant reinstall my camera

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    cant reinstall my camera: I couldn't start my camera up last night so I came here and ask someone to help me get it fixed. I got a reply that told me to uninstall the drive and I did, then it said to restart my computer to reinstall it. I restarted my computer and now its not there and I don't know...