Windows 10: Cant Acces Win 10 blackscreen no cursor.

Discus and support Cant Acces Win 10 blackscreen no cursor. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi Guys yesterday my pc was fine and today i get a black screen with out a cursor and if i wait like 9 min i get a blue screen with IRQL Not Less Or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RobertFelini, Sep 4, 2015.

1. Cant Acces Win 10 blackscreen no cursor.

Hi Guys

yesterday my pc was fine and today i get a black screen with out a cursor and if i wait like 9 min i get a blue screen with IRQL Not Less Or Equal

I have 4 hard disks in my pc, 1 scretch disks SSD, 1 Windows 10 SSD, 1 4TB hard drive back up, 1 windows 10 harddrive.

Now if i sign in with my (windows 10 hard drive) i see the (windows 10 SSD) but if i click it i get a acces denied. But if i go on safe mode, i can acces the (windows 10 SSD).

But if i boot with the (windows 10 SSD) i get again a black screen and about 10 min i get the IRQL code...

what can i do ?

Cant Acces Win 10 blackscreen no cursor. [​IMG]

Cant Acces Win 10 blackscreen no cursor. [​IMG]

I Tried Chkdsk, and /r

:)

RobertFelini, Sep 4, 2015

2. n73 blank screen when switching on

Nokia N73 Blackscreen problem

N73 work normal, and in one moment blackscreen on mob.. Light on keyboard is ON, but nothing work, cant shoot dow, cant weak up, cant doo nothing.

How to unblock for short time?

remove battery and put again, mob work normal mabey 1 min mabey 2 days and again blackscreen.

I make soft and hard reset, 2 x make flash bios, and blackscreen come again...

i find on google is problem with IC, name OMAP IC if someone know what is put solution for this..

(mobile is not wet, and not droped)

BokiCa---01, Sep 4, 2015
  3. Window 10 Update blackscreen no cursor

Hi Katie,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Sorry to know that you got Blackscreen error on your Windows 10 system. I’ll certainly help you with this.

This usually occurs when your computer encounters a critical system error which makes the computer shutdown or restart unexpectedly.

I would suggest you to refer the following Windows article on how to troubleshoot Black screen problems in Windows 10.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-black-screen-problems

Hope this will help you. Keep us posted with the status of the issue. We’ll be glad to assist if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Azaruddin Syed, Sep 4, 2015
  4. Cant Acces Win 10 blackscreen no cursor.

for real, nobody know this?? can anyone please help me?

RobertFelini, Sep 4, 2015
Thema:

Cant Acces Win 10 blackscreen no cursor.

1. Cant Acces Win 10 blackscreen no cursor. - Similar Threads - Cant Acces blackscreen

2. Blackscreen Only Cursor Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blackscreen Only Cursor Working: $windows.~bt folder taking to much space on my CSo i tried to delete it , its always failed because it said the folder is used afaik in windows 10 this folder not used in any procces? Well after restart my screen is just black with cursor also i noticed it taking 30-1minutes...
  3. Blackscreen Only Cursor Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blackscreen Only Cursor Working: $windows.~bt folder taking to much space on my CSo i tried to delete it , its always failed because it said the folder is used afaik in windows 10 this folder not used in any procces? Well after restart my screen is just black with cursor also i noticed it taking 30-1minutes...
  4. Cant log out of school/work acc on surface win 10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cant log out of school/work acc on surface win 10: Hi!I have had this issue for about 3 months now and it is driving me nuts. I want to remove my work/school account from my computer as I hate the dumb managed by organization messages. Ive done this in the past and it worked just fine on the same laptop but now if I go to...
  5. Cant log out of school/work acc on surface win 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant log out of school/work acc on surface win 10: Hi!I have had this issue for about 3 months now and it is driving me nuts. I want to remove my work/school account from my computer as I hate the dumb managed by organization messages. Ive done this in the past and it worked just fine on the same laptop but now if I go to...
  6. Cant log out of school/work acc on surface win 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. MY WINDOWS 10 IS JUST A BLACKSCREEN AND MY CURSOR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MY WINDOWS 10 IS JUST A BLACKSCREEN AND MY CURSOR: HELP ME WHEN I START EINDOWS IYS JUST A BLACK SCREEN AND CURSOR NOTHING ELSE : AND CTRL+ALT+DEL IS NOT WORKING HELP I JUST WANT TO CHANGE MY ROBLOX AVATAR AND MY MOM NEEDS IT TOO SJJDKWNDIMABALSMBS...
  8. MY WINDOWS 10 IS JUST A BLACKSCREEN AND MY CURSOR

in Windows 10 Customization
    MY WINDOWS 10 IS JUST A BLACKSCREEN AND MY CURSOR: HELP ME WHEN I START EINDOWS IYS JUST A BLACK SCREEN AND CURSOR NOTHING ELSE : AND CTRL+ALT+DEL IS NOT WORKING HELP I JUST WANT TO CHANGE MY ROBLOX AVATAR AND MY MOM NEEDS IT TOO SJJDKWNDIMABALSMBS...
  9. Blackscreen with spinning cursor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blackscreen with spinning cursor: I was just watching anime online then suddenly my laptop's screen blacks out with its loading cursor spinning also freezes the screen for some reason i couldn't do a thing ctlr+alt+del didn't even work so i force shutdown my laptop. I also tried to start it once again then...
  10. Windows 10 Boots to a blackscreen with a cursor-

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Boots to a blackscreen with a cursor-: So, Recently I have upgraded to Win10, and I have restarted the PC about 1-2 times. And this time, just nothing. Nothing. No error code, nothing, It's a HP Pavilion g7 22994