Windows 10: Can't access BIOS Menu in first try!

Discus and support Can't access BIOS Menu in first try! in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I've this issue since I did clean install of Windows 10. It simply don't let me in BIOS menu on tapping the DEL key now and simply continue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Akash, Aug 20, 2015.

1. Akash Win User

Can't access BIOS Menu in first try!

Hi,

I've this issue since I did clean install of Windows 10. It simply don't let me in BIOS menu on tapping the DEL key now and simply continue booting Windows 10. And I could only access BIOS menu when I restart it. And if I again turn it off and then start it then again it simply boot and start Windows 10.

And another weird thing is- if I start my PC when it is off than it boot up too fast, without any issue but if I restart it than it takes more time and the monitor turn off and then on again, you may read more about it here.

So, please help me! What is wrong with it?

PS- Maybe you don't need to know this but I did clean install via pendrive which I made using Refus using the bootable ISO.

:)

Akash, Aug 20, 2015
  2. BOkay Win User

Infinite Loop of "Restoring to your previous version of Windows" Screen - Surface Pro 3

THANK YOU Bob Lynch!

That's exactly what needs to be addressed!

On my tablet, I can't recover or access the BIOS menu. Loop continues indefinitely.

BOkay, Aug 20, 2015
  3. After win10 upgrade, stuck on the log on screen of a locked out/restricted account.

The above link states to boot from the start menu. The problem is there is no access to the start menu to follow the directions. So let's try again, other than trying to access the BIOS startup menu is there any other way to access other user accounts
    or an admin account or is the computer a paperweight until the time restriction is over?

JamesKnittson, Aug 20, 2015
  4. bagavan Win User

It is normal due to hybrid boot.

bagavan, Aug 20, 2015
  5. Akash Win User
    Oh, thanks for answering my question! *Smile

Akash, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Can't access BIOS Menu in first try! - Similar Threads - Can't access BIOS

2. Can't Access BIOS or Boot Menu After Dual-Booting Ubuntu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't Access BIOS or Boot Menu After Dual-Booting Ubuntu: Hey everyone,Uh oh, my dual-boot adventure didn't go quite as planned! I tried installing Ubuntu alongside Windows 10 on my laptop, but now I'm facing a triple whammy of problems: my BIOS isn't responding, the boot menu is nowhere to be found, and it looks like my Windows...
  3. After disk partition, can't even access BIOS or Boot menu

After disk partition, can't even access BIOS or Boot menu: My laptop model is Dell Inspiron 15 5000 5502. My laptop was working fine but I wanted the C partition to be bigger.I installed Macrorit Partition Expert Free Edition. There was 500 MB 'unallocated space' between C and D. I decided to merge this 500 MB and about 70 GB from D...
  4. Can't access bios

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't access bios: I've recently fitted a new m.2 ssd card to my pc motherboard ASUS a320m-k and I'm unable to access the bios to change the boot sequence. I've tried holding down the f2 and delete keys during boot up separately and together. I've tried accessing through Windows 10 UEFI...
  5. Can't access bios

Can't access bios: I've recently fitted a new m.2 ssd card to my pc motherboard ASUS a320m-k and I'm unable to access the bios to change the boot sequence. I've tried holding down the f2 and delete keys during boot up separately and together. I've tried accessing through Windows 10 UEFI...
  6. Can't access bios

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. trying to access legacy BIOS

in Windows 10 Support
    trying to access legacy BIOS: I've got an old Lenovo Thinkpad T430s. Purchased off ebay a while back with Win 10 OS installed. It's using legacy BIOS. I've had Thinkpads for years, including other T430 laptops, and they all use F2 at startup to enter BIOS. This laptop shows the Lenovo Thinkpad screen at...
  8. Can't access bios anymore

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't access bios anymore: I was messing around trying to fix my dual booted windows 7 and now I can't access bios anymore. My pc is Asus with intel h110 chipset. I press f2 when restarting my pc and the bios password screen pops up I enter the password then continue pressing f2 but it just boots my...
  9. I can't access BIOS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can't access BIOS: Hey... Yesterday I deleted ubuntu partition from my dual-boot system (windows 10). Just because ubuntu wouldn't disappear from my boot order in BIOS, I tried to drive it out by following this video : https://youtu.be/255ltqk7xDM Right after I finished, the problem broke...
  10. Accessing BIOS menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Accessing BIOS menu: How do I access the BIOS menu when none of the keys at the blue logon screen will function to get to the BIOS? I have also tried going through the Recovery and restart mode in Settings under Update and Security but there is no option to change the UEFI firmware (as my disk is...