Windows 10: Can't access Mirosoft Store

Discus and support Can't access Mirosoft Store in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I just got a Acer Laptop running windows 10 Home and when I try to get to the store by clicking the icon in the taskbar I get the messge "The server... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by aldago, Apr 11, 2016.

1. aldago Win User

Can't access Mirosoft Store

I just got a Acer Laptop running windows 10 Home and when I try to get to the store by clicking the icon in the taskbar I get the messge "The server has stumbled. Try again later." When I try to access the store in the same way on another machine running Windows 10 I get through with no problem. Anyone experience this and, if so, was there a solution?

:)

aldago, Apr 11, 2016

2. lumia928

I have a 928 I have taken my phone to mirosoft store everything is working correct..i can send pics but can't recieve pics and can on text in 2g setting..it has a message can't send text when it is in lte or 3 g. I have set the apn. and the mms settings.
    Please help

martychitty, Apr 11, 2016
  3. EllieWIN Win User
    Windows 10 Upgrade Installation Failure: Error 80070005

This is too complicated! Can't Mirosoft find a proper fix? I'm just losing time with this installation and getting each time a new error code. Quite ridiculous - and frustrating, too!

EllieWIN, Apr 11, 2016
  4. Can't access Mirosoft Store

Aldago, it's possible that your new laptop is a Windows 8 laptop upgraded to 10 at the factory. Regardless, a good solution is to reload the Pre-installed apps, which is easy to do.

Right-click your taskbar and select Task Manager. Click File, then Run New Task. In the box that appears, type powershell and check the box giving you Administrative Privileges. It takes several seconds for PowerShell to open. In the command line, cut and paste

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

You MUST reboot when it is finished.

Vince Massi, Apr 11, 2016
Thema:

Can't access Mirosoft Store

1. Can't access Mirosoft Store - Similar Threads - Can't access Mirosoft

2. Mirosoft store tiktok installation problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mirosoft store tiktok installation problem: My story is like this, I want to download tiktok in the Microsoft store, and said an error after that my microsoft store is not responding in Windows 11 home single language...
  3. Mirosoft store tiktok installation problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mirosoft store tiktok installation problem: My story is like this, I want to download tiktok in the Microsoft store, and said an error after that my microsoft store is not responding in Windows 11 home single language...
  4. Mirosoft Store Issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mirosoft Store Issue: hey everyone, my problem that Microsoft Store and all its related apps has been disappeared i don't take attention for that at first because i don't need them a lot ... But before two days ago i need to install some apps from the Store but the disaster was the Store not...
  5. help mirosoft

in Windows 10 Customization
    help mirosoft: hi l need help with my pc l found out that there is a account that l didnt make when l try to put in my info so l can get rid of it but it cant get rid of it can you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-mirosoft/01c0bb47-6e22-4a97-888d-a9fb92f5f408
  6. mirosoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    mirosoft store: how do i uninstall an application from the microsoft store? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mirosoft-store/b4fa072e-3d8f-4cb0-a47c-cf1058681ded
  7. can't login or delete mirosoft account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    can't login or delete mirosoft account: my home laptop, windows 8.1. I need to install a new VPN on it. my microsoft account on it was created with a login e-mail that is no longer in existence with a password that I don't remember. I created a new account but my computer won't let me switch....
  8. Mirosoft account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Mirosoft account: When I login it says that can't be logged into my Microsoft account and I have a temporary Microsoft profile? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mirosoft-account/6b908f04-edc9-440f-ad81-a50ae6291541"
  9. Mirosoft/Windows Store Sign-in Problems

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Mirosoft/Windows Store Sign-in Problems: I cannot sign in to Microsoft store. When I click 'sign in' and choose an account, a pop-up appears saying "You'll need the internet for this" with the code "0x800704cf". This happens regardless of the internet connection. I have tried the 'wsreset' method of fixing it along...
  10. Issue Mirosoft Store App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue Mirosoft Store App: I cannot to connect to the Microsoft Store got a message: "Something bad happened. Unknown layout specified in manifest". Any suggest? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/issue-mirosoft-store-app/7ff13f37-fab0-4c3f-8ec0-67b87b1d62d1