Windows 10: Can't access my subfolders in windows 10

Discus and support Can't access my subfolders in windows 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have already upgraded my windows 7 to the new windows 10. Now I can't access any subfolders located in any folder. Also whenever I tried to uninstall... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by myahia, Aug 9, 2015.

1. myahia Win User

Can't access my subfolders in windows 10

I have already upgraded my windows 7 to the new windows 10. Now I can't access any subfolders located in any folder. Also whenever I tried to uninstall any programs a popup window appears that prevent me to complete the task.

Can't access my subfolders in windows 10 [​IMG]

:)

myahia, Aug 9, 2015

2. Samsamg Galaxy S5 Neo can't access subfolders in Outlook

Outlook.com app can't access subfolders

I can't access my subfolder from my Samsamg Galaxy S5 Neo using outlook.com app.

It will only show the top level folders that I have created, the subfolders are missing.

I don't experience this problem using web browser.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

JamieLittlechild, Aug 9, 2015
  3. TomBurt Win User
    Hotmail subfolders in Windows Mobile 8

I have many subfolders in my Hotmail account and have no problem accessing them from a web browser. But on my Windows Phone (Windows Mobile 8), the subfolders will not display and I can not access them to view email stored in those folders. I have tried
    resyncing the account, doing a soft reset and resyncing. I DO see the subfolders when I want to "move" a mail from my inbox -- then all the folders including the subfolders are visible and I can move to a subfolder. But in any other scenario when I want
    to see/open a subfolder, I can't.

TomBurt, Aug 9, 2015
Thema:

Can't access my subfolders in windows 10

1. Can't access my subfolders in windows 10 - Similar Threads - Can't access subfolders

2. Windows 10 Search All Subfolders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Search All Subfolders: I have Windows 10 and when searching folders in file explorer my default was always to search all folders and subfolders. Now it defaults to just search the current folder. I can choose subfolders from the ribbon but I desperately want to set all subfolders as the default...
  3. Windows 10 Search All Subfolders

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Search All Subfolders: I have Windows 10 and when searching folders in file explorer my default was always to search all folders and subfolders. Now it defaults to just search the current folder. I can choose subfolders from the ribbon but I desperately want to set all subfolders as the default...
  4. Can't access my windows

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't access my windows: Hello everyone, Last night I updated my windows. When I tried to open my computer today, my screen went black and couldn't access my screen. Later on, it opened a temporary windows profile. It can't open my main windows account at the moment, and I'm scared whether my data in...
  5. Can't access windows 10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't access windows 10: Hi. I can't access my Windows 10 due to a reset fail I tried to do. It won't let me factory reset or log in with my pin, only a password that I don't have. The password to my email doesn't seem to work on the log in either, which I suspect is because it refuses to find any...
  6. Can't change permissions of WindowsApps' subfolders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't change permissions of WindowsApps' subfolders: We playing with permissions today! Do not run away Objective I am trying to open a file located in subfolders of the WindowsApps folder. Issue I cannot open that file because I have no permissions, I am prompted to contact the owner. Infos I found online how to change...
  7. Can't access settings on my windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't access settings on my windows 10: I updated to September 8, 2020 - KB4571756 and now I can't access the settings in my windows 10. Even I can't change the display settings in my windows 10. Anybody can help?...
  8. Can't access Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't access Windows 10: Just wondering if you could possible help me ive turned my laptop of an turned it back on and for some reason my laptop says it has run into a problem after it says diagnosing your pc it then says automatic repair which i have both tried the restart option and the advanced...
  9. Windows Security. Allow user access only to subfolder and not root

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Security. Allow user access only to subfolder and not root: I've tried to search about this there and here, but hadn't found a solution. SITUATION I have a following folders structure: root ----|A ----|B --------|B1 --------|B2 ----|C I need to give permission for user to access only folder B2 and deny access to any root...
  10. Can't Delete Windows.old folder or subfolders.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Can't Delete Windows.old folder or subfolders.: After doing an In-place Reinstall of WIndows 10 X64 to fix update problems. I ran the Clean Windows Files Program to Delete all 'Old' Windows Folders & files. All seemed to go well until I looked at C:\ dribve and see that Windows.old still exists. I've tried everything to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 cant view pr access subfolders