Windows 10: Cant access Netgear stora RN104 after clean install of W10

Discus and support Cant access Netgear stora RN104 after clean install of W10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi I have done a clean install of windows 10 PRO 64bit and now I cannot access my STORA. I did an upgrade from windows 7 on my sons PC and his works... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by bossman2807, Sep 10, 2015.

1. Cant access Netgear stora RN104 after clean install of W10

Hi
    I have done a clean install of windows 10 PRO 64bit and now I cannot access my STORA. I did an upgrade from windows 7 on my sons PC and his works fine we can still access the stora from our phones and TV. I can gain access to one drive at a time (it contains 4) by mapping and using the stora IP address and drive name. The stora shows up in the folder browser and in the network tree but it will not connect.

:)

bossman2807, Sep 10, 2015

2. 0x800704cf when connecting to smb shares on home network.

I'm having the same trouble with my NetGear STORA. I had relatively good luck before I mapped the drive. That doesn't reciprocate if I unmap the drive however. As a share, I get all the music and video, but cannot access anything else.

Matthew Rudquist, Sep 10, 2015
  3. Factory reset of windows 10 got stuck. Now in infinite loop

A similar problem i got on my PC after refresh, same error inaccessible boot device, but for me was a Blue Screen so i had to reinstall W8.1 and update it again to W10. Seems that we cant do a clean install of W10 after an update from W7 or W8.1 using the refresh
    option in W10.

Viorel R Boanca, Sep 10, 2015
Thema:

Cant access Netgear stora RN104 after clean install of W10

1. Cant access Netgear stora RN104 after clean install of W10 - Similar Threads - Cant access Netgear

2. Cant Clean Install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cant Clean Install: Hey, im using win 11 rn i didnt liked it i want to go back to win 10 itoesnt let me.I first tried installing fresh from pc upgrade now feature on win 10 imedia creation tool, when it gets to %100 it gives an error installing it downloaded perfectly[no error code]-I tried to...
  3. Cant Clean Install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant Clean Install: Hey, im using win 11 rn i didnt liked it i want to go back to win 10 itoesnt let me.I first tried installing fresh from pc upgrade now feature on win 10 imedia creation tool, when it gets to %100 it gives an error installing it downloaded perfectly[no error code]-I tried to...
  4. Cant Clean Install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. installing W10 shortly after clean instal of W8.1 (no drivers/updates)

installing W10 shortly after clean instal of W8.1 (no drivers/updates): Hi, in the past 4 years I've been running a laptop from msi with preinstalled win8.1 (its an msi GT72-2QD with GTX 970M and i7-5700HQ, UEFI-BIOS). Today i decided to make a clean instal of Win8.1 using an ISO from eightforums.com (TechBench by WZT): Windows 8 and Windows...
  6. after installing w10 clean install and updating wifi only onboard then updating w10 to 20h2...

after installing w10 clean install and updating wifi only onboard then updating w10 to 20h2...: i posted a new topic with the same question as i couldnt reply to DaveM12 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-installing-w10-clean-install-and-updating/1487c3bd-6ffe-4285-888c-d31ade75db54
  7. Cant acces files after clean install

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cant acces files after clean install: I reinstalled WIN 10 a couple of weeks ago and now im realising a lot of files on my D: drive cant be opened anymore. When i try to copy them I get: " an unexpected error is keeping you from copying the file error 0x80070780 ". These are Renoise project files .xrns which i...
  8. Access to NAS server Netgear stora MS 2120 via browser is sudenly impossible

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Access to NAS server Netgear stora MS 2120 via browser is sudenly impossible: Hello, One month ago I have start to use NAS server (older one from my friend), and the first setup via Edge was without problem, loged in with popup java window. Now, when I type stora IP adress and entered, there is only white background of browser and there is no chance...
  9. Clean install after upgrading to W10?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Clean install after upgrading to W10?: It appears that I have to upgrade install w10 to get the free W10. After that, is it possible to clean install the W10 in place of the W10 install upgraded from W7 or W8.1? 9204
  10. Clean W10 install on an OEM W10 machine

Clean W10 install on an OEM W10 machine: My new Dell Inspiron laptop should arrive this coming Monday. I've been doing some research on doing a clean install. I read where MS won't activate a fresh install over an OEM key. So my Dell with OEM W10 will be activated as such and if I understand correctly if I download...