Windows 10: can't access network device normally? weird access ...

Discus and support can't access network device normally? weird access ... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello : I can't access network device normally ? It is a internet power switch . For example if I type in 192.168.1.5/20000 , I can access the device .... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Total, Oct 11, 2015.

1. Total Win User

can't access network device normally? weird access ...

Hello : I can't access network device normally ? It is a internet power switch . For example if I type in 192.168.1.5/20000 , I can access the device . But with 192.168.1.5:20000 gives no access . Ideas , If I could get the latter to work , I would be golden .. thanks .

:)

Total, Oct 11, 2015

2. Where is my office communicator client for my WP7 phone?

No they're not. They're front-ends for CWA. They don't support any of the Outside Voice features or tap-to-join conference calls, they just allow IM by putting a pretty interface over Communicator Web Access. By that standard, if you're running a CWA server
    then WP7 and every other mobile phone with a web browser is "OC capable".

We tested iDialog for our iPhone users and binned it because it didn't do what we needed it to. CoMo on WM6 and Symbian is still the only actual fully functional OC client out there.

Access Capital, Oct 11, 2015
  3. Where is my office communicator client for my WP7 phone?

I don't understand that. Do you realise that there's no CoMo client on Android or iOS either? If you buy an iPhone or an Android phone you *still* won't have Communicator Mobile. Either stick with WM6.5 and CoMo for now, or accept that *whatever* new mobile
    operating system you move to won't have a Communicator client.

As for your other points, I agree that Sharepoint isn't a big deal for most consumers, but Exchange ActiveSync support is massive. EAS has become the defacto standard for syncing mail, calendar and contacts. Gmail supports it, hotmail supports it, iPhones
    all support it, etc. You couldn't possibly ship a smartphone without it these days and expect to get taken seriously. Lync/OCS on the other hand is still a pretty niche product. Market penetration isn't huge and most end users value the ability to get their
    email and calendar on their phone far higher than the ability to IM within the company from their mobile. Your priorities might be different, but that doesn't make you the majority.

Microsoft's mobile devices department chose to ship their new phone O/S before the Lync team had a client ready for it. Overall, I'd say that's a smart move. Microsoft really needed to turn their mobile image around an WP7 is by and large doing that. If
    they'd held off shipping til there was a Lync client available, would that have helped anyone? Would your current choices be any better with WM6.5 being Microsoft's most recent O/S? I doubt it. You'd still have to buy iPhone or Android if you wanted something
    modern and you still wouldn't have a Lync client on those platforms. At least now you have the choice of buying WP7 and using it as a damn good phone without Lync support, while you wait for a Lync client to ship.

Access Capital, Oct 11, 2015
Thema:

can't access network device normally? weird access ...

1. can't access network device normally? weird access ... - Similar Threads - can't access network

2. Can't access WiFi networks.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't access WiFi networks.: I have recently come back from a holiday, but before I left I had changed something in cmd to do with sfc wireless mode, and now I cannot access any WiFi services, they do not show up at all, I have tried disabling and enabling, resetting my network, and my pc, still with no...
  3. Can't access folder on network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't access folder on network: Hi,I try to share folders between two pc on my network. I still have the "can't access PC/folder because no permission" message.The folder shared properties is set to full control, read, write for everybody.I've tried several times the settings with the smb like shown in...
  4. Can't access folder on network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't access folder on network: Hi,I try to share folders between two pc on my network. I still have the "can't access PC/folder because no permission" message.The folder shared properties is set to full control, read, write for everybody.I've tried several times the settings with the smb like shown in...
  5. Can't Access Available Networks

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't Access Available Networks: Hey!I have had this issue of not being able to see my networks for a few weeks but it didn't really concern me until I changed my wifi provider. Now I can't access the internet on my laptop.This also goes for the start menu and search buttons on the taskbar. I can still...
  6. Can't access network drives

Can't access network drives: Hello, I have a very peculiar issue that in my 28 years of experience using Windows, never seen it before. I have two systems: Windows 10 Business on Surface Book 2 Windows 10 Business on VM In both systems I am logged in with the same AzureAD account. Both systems...
  7. Windows 10 Can't Access Network Devices

Windows 10 Can't Access Network Devices: Hello and thank you for reading about our little issue. We have two computers that send job data to a router (not a network router, a router that cuts things). The routers themselves are dumb hard drives that we send data to and the machine reads the data; no permissions to...
  8. Can't access network drive

Can't access network drive: I did a clean install of 1809 on my secondary system a couple of days ago to get rid of an untraceable problem that caused WD to shut down. The WD problem was solved, but I am now unable to access a drive (E:) from other PCs. Another drive (F:) is immediately accessible on...
  9. unable to access network device

unable to access network device: when trying to access another computer on home network i recieve network error "windows cannot access \\ desktop" that need permission from network administrator (I thought I am the administrator)...
  10. Can't access network shares

Can't access network shares: Before the upgrade to 10 I was on 7 and logged in with a local account with all computers having the same usernames and passwords and sharing worked flawlessly. After the upgrade I am now logging in with a Microsoft account and sharing does not work. Windows 7 Pro -->...