Windows 10: Cant access new admin account, please help

Discus and support Cant access new admin account, please help in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hi guys, I have created a new admin account through safe mode as that is the only way i can login to my system but whenever i power on the laptop, it... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Joyt, Dec 12, 2017.

1. Joyt Win User

Cant access new admin account, please help

Hi guys,
    I have created a new admin account through safe mode as that is the only way i can login to my system but whenever i power on the laptop, it takes me to my default user account (doesnt gives an option to login to another account that i created)
    I want to login to new account as the first 1 is corrupted. Can someone please help?

System details - W10 pro 64 bit on Lenovo G50 (Amd A8/4gb/500gb)

:)

2. Local Disk C: Access Denied

I made another Local Account but i cant make it Full Administrator cause of Control Panel cant access too . Even Cmd(admin) cant operate . In local CMD i try to but the only say is System 5 Occured and Access Denied Cant access new admin account, please help :(

I want to reformat but i want my windows10 genuine copy back Cant access new admin account, please help :( Please help .

Julius JRLapidez, Dec 12, 2017
  3. IGilmour Win User
    microsoft update has disabled all MS start button apps MS10

Hi I have created a new Admin account and signed in but the same problem is still occurring and I cant open any of the apps in either of the accounts.....what am I gonna do now???

Please help

IGilmour, Dec 12, 2017
  4. Kari Win User

If your original account is set to sign in automatically, you just need to sign out from that account and select your new account in login screen.

In addition, Windows always signs a user automatically in if the account has no password and it is the last account used. Let's say you have three user accounts on a PC, users A, B & C. Users A & B have password but user C do not have one. If user A or B is the last account used when Windows was shut down or restarted, Windows stops on login screen where you can select a user. However, if user C is the one using PC when it is shutdown or restarted, next start will automatically sign user C in.

Short: If your user account has no password or it has a password but is set to sign in automatically, sign out first then select the new admin account.

5. Bree New Member
    And if it is set to sign in automatically, this tutorial tells you how to turn that off (or change it to your new account).

Sign in User Account Automatically at Windows 10 Startup

6. Joyt Win User
    Thanks Kari & Bree. I reinstalled the complete OS as my original user account was corrupted and wasnt allowing me to perform any tasks from the new user ac as well and none of the antivirus was able to detect any suspicious items. Got me so frustrated I reinstalled everything *Biggrin

Joyt, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Cant access new admin account, please help - Similar Threads - Cant access admin

2. No Admin access on admin account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Admin access on admin account: On my home PC I can no longer do basic things like extract files, open task manager, power down or restart my pc because it says it has been disabled by an admin and requires administrator to do it. The only user on my pc has administrator privileges I've even checked in the...
  3. No Admin access on admin account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No Admin access on admin account: On my home PC I can no longer do basic things like extract files, open task manager, power down or restart my pc because it says it has been disabled by an admin and requires administrator to do it. The only user on my pc has administrator privileges I've even checked in the...
  4. Cannot Access My Account Help Please!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Access My Account Help Please!: Hi folks.A while back I closed one of my personal email accounts because it had gotten hacked. Well that was very problematic as it turns out. I have some accounts that I can no longer access because they send a Code to that email address and I cannot get the code. Microsoft...
  5. Cannot Access My Account Help Please!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot Access My Account Help Please!: Hi folks.A while back I closed one of my personal email accounts because it had gotten hacked. Well that was very problematic as it turns out. I have some accounts that I can no longer access because they send a Code to that email address and I cannot get the code. Microsoft...
  6. Cannot Access My Account Help Please!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Cant access new email account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Cant access new email account: Hi,I just created a new email account, mistakenly under 'my family' which i wanted to use for my business email as a sole proprietor and it's my business name so i can't just create another. The problem is that when it was created, neither edge nor my password manager seem to...
  8. Not having Admin access on an Admin account.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Not having Admin access on an Admin account.: Hello! I've had this issue for a bit but it was never really an issue till now. I don't have this issue when I'm installing an app. I was trying to set up drive sharing for an FTP server. And this is minor but I also can't turn on syncing for my account. I looked at a few...
  9. Cant delete Guest account please help

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Cant delete Guest account please help: Code: Cant delete Guest account please help[/quote] 116987
  10. no longer admin, cant access accounts or control panel

in Windows 10 Support
    no longer admin, cant access accounts or control panel: a while after uppgaded to windows 10 i have gotten these strange happenings : if i click on my profile picture or only hover over the control panel button i only get a messeage that says " this action is aborted because of limitings set to this computer. contact the system...