Windows 10: Cant Access Pictures

Discus and support Cant Access Pictures in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I have a dell desktop running windows 10 and when I try to access my pictures under the pictures icon, I can see the thumbnails but when I click... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PattiMucci, Jul 19, 2018.

1. Cant Access Pictures

Hi,

I have a dell desktop running windows 10 and when I try to access my pictures under the pictures icon, I can see the thumbnails but when I click on a photo it gives me an error message : File System Error (-2147219196). Any help wold be appreciated

Thanks,

Patti

Windows / Windows 10 / Files, folders, & storage

:)

PattiMucci, Jul 19, 2018
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 19, 2018
  3. Geethu B Win User
    Issue with accessing pictures from Scandisk using Nikon Picture Project

Hi Don,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you have an issue with accessing pictures from Scandisk using Nikon Picture Project.
    I will surely help you to fix this issue.

This issue may occur if Nikon Picture Project software is corrupted.

I suggest you to uninstall and re-install the Nikon Picture Project software. Check if it helps.

To uninstall the software follow these steps:

• Right-click on
      Start Button and click on Programs and Features.

• Right-click on the
      Nikon Picture Project software and click on
      Uninstall.
    Note: Make sure you have the installation media for
    Nikon Picture Project software before uninstalling it.

Now reinstall Nikon Picture Project software and check if it works.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Jul 19, 2018
  4. Cant Access Pictures

I can get only single pictures using picture gallery slideshow

Hi Steve,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern. Let me help you to fix the issue.

Let’s try simple steps and check if this helps. I suggest you to copy all the pictures in libraries picture folder.

• Open files explorer and click on the Picture folder.
    • Now copy all your favorite picture to the picture folder.
    Hope this helps. Let us know the status.

Billion Debbarma, Jul 19, 2018
Thema:

Cant Access Pictures

1. Cant Access Pictures - Similar Threads - Cant Access Pictures

2. I cant print pictures

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I cant print pictures: Pls help me to slove this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-print-pictures/7985c776-004b-45e9-9b00-afc261c8a0f2
  3. I cant print pictures

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant print pictures: Pls help me to slove this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-print-pictures/7985c776-004b-45e9-9b00-afc261c8a0f2
  4. Cant open pictures.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant open pictures.: I took some photos today on my phone. I could see them just fine. They were saved on my memory card. I tried to open them on my laptop but couldn't open them from there. I then tried to open then from my phone but I couldn't. I tried a few things:-Restarting my device-Used a...
  5. Cant open pictures.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant open pictures.: I took some photos today on my phone. I could see them just fine. They were saved on my memory card. I tried to open them on my laptop but couldn't open them from there. I then tried to open then from my phone but I couldn't. I tried a few things:-Restarting my device-Used a...
  6. Cant open pictures.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Quick Access and Pictures

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Quick Access and Pictures: Hello, I am really confused and frustrated because I went to go to screenshot something on my pc, and it says it has been saved to my computer but when i went onto pictures, my screenshot wasn't there and instead it was on Quick Access and I don't knowhow to put my screenshot...
  8. Cant view certain pictures

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant view certain pictures: I went to try and view my pictures and its telling me that I need CODECS, so I downloaded it and paid for it from Microsoft and when I try to install it, it tells me that I don't have a program to install it. Says I don't have any applicable devices on my account. it wont let...
  9. I cant get access to my external hard drive pictures

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I cant get access to my external hard drive pictures: I bought a new laptop with windows 10. I recently backed up my photos from my old computer and want to put them on my new computer. It keeps saying access denied. I know its not the hard drive because everything else works except the photos. I need help....
  10. Accessing pictures on phone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Accessing pictures on phone: Hi with W8.1, when I plugged my phone (Samsung Galaxy S5) into my PC via USB, a box came up with an option to find pictures and video on the phone. Now with W10 that option does not come up, nothing comes up but it the phone shows in explorer as a hard drive. How...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. can see w7pc but cant access it withw10